2010 - MIKA @ Hot Festival, Buenos Aires, Argentina 19 NOV REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS:

dcdeb

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHNRCVD0

The gig is not complete (first two songs had no sound), and the quality is not the best in the world, but...here's what we saw yesterday! :thumb_yello:

Thanks to Clozinha. :wink2:

i downloaded this gig, but i can't play it :tears:

my macbook says that the vid has got a structure that's not compatible with my quicktimeplayer...

is there someone here who also works with macbook, or apple pc's that can try and help me :blush-anim-cl:

(3rd and last part) .....

Then Relax started, and OMG!!!!! ...the festival blew up!!! :boing:..... soo amazing!!!!!!!!.......and finally our moment!!!! During the song Big Girl, we went to the stage and danced!!!!! In my case, I danced a looot with IMMA!!!....we danced together during all the whole song!!! she's sooo sweet!!! love her!!!

then we saw the wonderful show at the venue, casue Yasmine let us go outside to see the show better, and during Love today, we had to come back, and that's what we did!:thumb_yello:...Finally, we did our last appearence in Lollipop! OMG!!!! what an amazing feeling and energy!!!....can't believe it!!!! :fangurl: Then we said 'Goodbye' and took a bow for the crew who was ON FIREEE!!!....and I was next to Cherisse!! she's soo sweet!!!

The show itself was fantastic!!!!

Then we changed our customes and had our special Meet and Greet with a pic included (my second one!! :wub2:) he was soo cutee!!! and for some of you..in this one he did 'LIPs Biting' :das:

And finally, my moment!!!....I had made a Toy Boy's paint for him, with relief, and I gave it to him:

Me: Hi Mika!

Mika: Hi!!!

Me: I have this for you (shows the paint)...

Mika: OH GOD!!!...you did this???....

Me: yes...I wanted to make you something special for you, because it was your first time in South America, and it was my first time in one of your gigs!

Mika: IT'S fantastic!!!!!...soo amazing!!! I absolutely love it!!!!! Thank you so much, it was very kind from you!!! :wub2:

and then, we stayed like for 5 seconds, looking and smiling at each other, and that's the best moment of my life!!---I'll never forget his smile and eyes looking at me...it was like for 5 seconds, It was just us!---*fangurls* such a special moment!!....then we said 'Goodbye'.

So, all I can say is these two days have been more than amazing! I can't find a word to express how I'm feeling and how I felt!!...I never expected all this!!! at all...! I've made real one of my biggest dreams!

Finally, I want to make 2 special mentions:

*to the amazinf fans I've met before the show!! I think one of the most wonderful thing about gigs, is that you met fantastic people and spend a wonderful moment with them!!! it was a big pleasure to meet all of youuu!!!!! specially my friend Sweet_pixie! without her nothing would have happened!!! :huglove:

*and to Mika's sisters!!! I want to thank her a loot!! they work soo hard backstage for the entire show!...and they were soo kind with us, that made us feel very comfortable and so good!!!we talked, laughed, having a wonderful moment between the fans and them!!...btw, we asked for Paloma, and Zuleika told us she's fine!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

so, thank you soo much to the band, to Yasmine, Zuleika, Mika, and the new friends I've made after this day, and to the friends who ( via twitter, or Facebook or sms,) sent me excellent wishes, for being part of the most wonderful moment of my life!!!!

GRACIAS!! huugs!!!

THE END!

Lovely report my dear!!!:swoon: I've told you you'd have luck with him.:wub2:

Even though it wasn't in your country, but still...it sounds unbeleivable:boing:

i downloaded this gig, but i can't play it :tears:

my macbook says that the vid has got a structure that's not compatible with my quicktimeplayer...

is there someone here who also works with macbook, or apple pc's that can try and help me :blush-anim-cl:

Ilse I can watch it with VLC

MIKATUBE

tp-350.jpg

2010.11.19 - Mika @ Argentina Hot Festival - p.01

http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&Itemid=56&task=viewvideo&video_id=350

SITM - The trumpet solo

Blue Eyes

Billy Brown

tp-351.jpg

2010.11.19 - Mika @ Argentina Hot Festival - 2

http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&Itemid=56&task=viewvideo&video_id=351

Rain

Blame It On The Girls

Band presentation

tp-352.jpg

2010.11.19 - Mika @ Argentina Hot Festival - 3

http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&Itemid=56&task=viewvideo&video_id=352

Happy Ending

Kick - Ass

Love Today

tp-353.jpg

2010.11.19 - Mika @ Argentina Hot Festival - 4

http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&Itemid=56&task=viewvideo&video_id=353

Love Today - shooting of the band

We Are Golden

Grace Kelly

tp-354.jpg

2010.11.19 - Mika @ Argentina Hot Festival - 5

http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&Itemid=56&task=viewvideo&video_id=354

Lollipop

WOW!!! that's great!!! thank you SO much! is it possible that i can download it via sendspace or something? want to make a dvd of it :D

SoFi_89, sweet.pixie, ce_mika and Cecilia Barrios - thank you so much for posting your reports... It's great seeing how happy and excited you are for seeing Mika for the first time. It reminds me of the first time I saw Mika :wub2:

195727313.jpg

found this pic!! :wub2: taken by Yasmine herself!!! :wub2:

Awesome picture!

YAY for green Big Girls! :yay::biggrin2:

:huglove:

I'll agree with that! :thumb_yello:

When I get a chance, I'll have to sit down and watch all the videos :wub2:

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

how are you people?

sorry i`m a bit late, but yesterday i was out all day because it was our first anniversary with my boyfriend :blush-anim-cl: (he HATES Mika but i love him anyway :naughty: )

the show was AMAZING! i`ve been to other concerts before, but i`ve been so excited in my life! i jumped even in blue eyes :aah: , i scream like hell everysong, every minute! i didn`t care anything! i couldn`t take my eyes from Mika, he was so perfect :mf_lustslow: . When Relax began... omg... i was in heaven! Mika is sooooooo tall :aah: and tiny! really tiny! he is so cute :wub2:

atfer Mika, Scissor Sisters played... but believe me... 75% of the people who were in the festival, they were there only for Mika... you could see MANY people wearing Mika t-shirts ^^. atfer Mika ended, all that people left the festival xD

after the show, we had a little meet and greet with other mfc members ^^

i could`t say a word :aah: hahahha i just could`t stop looking how tall he is! he say hi to everyone, but he didn`t want to hug anyone... but he was really nice indeed! he signed some things... (i gave him LICM and TBWKTM) ^^ , and after talking a little but we took a group photo :biggrin2:

i had to say that... after waiting and waiting, those minutes were golden! the show was only one hour and 15 minutes... but what a show! he seemed to have enjoyed a lot the argentinean public and i hope he comes back with a show for himself :).

Thanks Mika, thanks everyone here for wishing us luck ^^. it was a dream come true, and it`ll be one of those experiences i will never forget!

Big girl!

OH MY GOd!! YOU KNOW I love youuu right!!???...I'm the one who's all the time dancing with Imma!!! :wub2: such wonderful memories!!!!!:roftl:

awww: Ceciiiiiiiiiiii :huglove:!!!!!!!!

SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its amazing!!!:tears:

my sis!!! love youuu!!!!:huglove: thanks for all your good energy and joy!!!:huglove: and I want to tell you although I couldn't call you, you were all the time in my heart!!

WOW' date=' the way you write your reports is just amazing! Thank you! You made me, and Im sure many others feel like we were there! :thumb_yello: Congratulations on everything![/quote']

awww!thank youuu!!!:huglove:

Lovely report my dear!!! I've told you you'd have luck with him

Even though it wasn't in your country, but still...it sounds unbeleivable:boing:

yes!!!:clap: it's been such an amazing time!!!!!!!!:huglove:

SoFi_89, sweet.pixie, ce_mika and Cecilia Barrios - thank you so much for posting your reports... It's great seeing how happy and excited you are for seeing Mika for the first time. It reminds me of the first time I saw Mika

awww!!!!:wub2:

ZOOPY

thumb-201x113.jpg

2010.11.19 - MIKA @ Hot Festival Argentina[1h 02min 16 sec]

http://www.zoopy.com/video/5fjm/2010-11-19-mika-hot-festival-argentina

Stuck In The Middle [trumpet solo]

Blue Eyes

Billy Brown

Rain

Blame It On The Girls

Band Presentation

Happy Ending

Kick - Ass

Love Today

We Are Golden

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

Mika - Argentina - 19.11.2010.wmv

http://www.zshare.net/video/829650437c2ab312/

Filename: Mika - Argentina - 19.11.2010.wmv

File description: Mika - Argentina - 19.11.2010.wmv

File size: 354.74 MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L4Z27HTR

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

how are you people?

sorry i`m a bit late, but yesterday i was out all day because it was our first anniversary with my boyfriend :blush-anim-cl: (he HATES Mika but i love him anyway :naughty: )

the show was AMAZING! i`ve been to other concerts before, but i`ve been so excited in my life! i jumped even in blue eyes :aah: , i scream like hell everysong, every minute! i didn`t care anything! i couldn`t take my eyes from Mika, he was so perfect :mf_lustslow: . When Relax began... omg... i was in heaven! Mika is sooooooo tall :aah: and tiny! really tiny! he is so cute :wub2:

atfer Mika, Scissor Sisters played... but believe me... 75% of the people who were in the festival, they were there only for Mika... you could see MANY people wearing Mika t-shirts ^^. atfer Mika ended, all that people left the festival xD

after the show, we had a little meet and greet with other mfc members ^^

i could`t say a word :aah: hahahha i just could`t stop looking how tall he is! he say hi to everyone, but he didn`t want to hug anyone... but he was really nice indeed! he signed some things... (i gave him LICM and TBWKTM) ^^ , and after talking a little but we took a group photo :biggrin2:

i had to say that... after waiting and waiting, those minutes were golden! the show was only one hour and 15 minutes... but what a show! he seemed to have enjoyed a lot the argentinean public and i hope he comes back with a show for himself :).

Thanks Mika, thanks everyone here for wishing us luck ^^. it was a dream come true, and it`ll be one of those experiences i will never forget!

Of course, he did! And I really hope so! :punk:

Thanks for the report!

During the night, this is what has been uploaded:

Blue eyes

Billy Brown

Rain

Blame it on the girls

Band introduction

Happy ending

Kick ass

Love today

And still waiting for WAG, GK and Lollipop.

Please notice the "screaming" in the names of my videos :naughty: I am proud of us, he looked so happy :blush-anim-cl:

(3rd and last part) .....

Then Relax started, and OMG!!!!! ...the festival blew up!!! :boing:..... soo amazing!!!!!!!!.......and finally our moment!!!! During the song Big Girl, we went to the stage and danced!!!!! In my case, I danced a looot with IMMA!!!....we danced together during all the whole song!!! she's sooo sweet!!! love her!!! :wub2:

then we saw the wonderful show at the venue, casue Yasmine let us go outside to see the show better, and during Love today, we had to come back, and that's what we did!:thumb_yello:...Finally, we did our last appearence in Lollipop! OMG!!!! what an amazing feeling and energy!!!....can't believe it!!!! :fangurl: Then we said 'Goodbye' and took a bow for the crew who was ON FIREEE!!!....and I was next to Cherisse!! she's soo sweet!!!

The show itself was fantastic!!!!! :boing:

Then we changed our customes and had our special Meet and Greet with a pic included (my second one!! :wub2:) he was soo cutee!!! and for some of you..in this one he did 'LIPs Biting' :das:

And finally, my moment!!!....I had made a Toy Boy's paint for him, with relief, and I gave it to him:

Me: Hi Mika!

Mika: Hi!!!

Me: I have this for you (shows the paint)...

Mika: OH GOD!!!...you did this???....

Me: yes...I wanted to make you something special for you, because it was your first time in South America, and it was my first time in one of your gigs!

Mika: IT'S fantastic!!!!!...soo amazing!!! I absolutely love it!!!!! Thank you so much, it was very kind from you!!! :wub2:

and then, we stayed like for 5 seconds, looking and smiling at each other, and that's the best moment of my life!!---I'll never forget his smile and eyes looking at me...it was like for 5 seconds, It was just us!---*fangurls* such a special moment!!....then we said 'Goodbye'.

So, all I can say is these two days have been more than amazing! I can't find a word to express how I'm feeling and how I felt!!...I never expected all this!!! at all...! I've made real one of my biggest dreams!

Finally, I want to make 2 special mentions:

*to the amazinf fans I've met before the show!! I think one of the most wonderful thing about gigs, is that you met fantastic people and spend a wonderful moment with them!!! it was a big pleasure to meet all of youuu!!!!! specially my friend Sweet_pixie! without her nothing would have happened!!! :huglove:

*and to Mika's sisters!!! I want to thank her a loot!! they work soo hard backstage for the entire show!...and they were soo kind with us, that made us feel very comfortable and so good!!!we talked, laughed, having a wonderful moment between the fans and them!!...btw, we asked for Paloma, and Zuleika told us she's fine!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

so, thank you soo much to the band, to Yasmine, Zuleika, Mika, and the new friends I've made after this day, and to the friends who ( via twitter, or Facebook or sms,) sent me excellent wishes, for being part of the most wonderful moment of my life!!!!

GRACIAS!! huugs!!!

THE END!

I'm all teary-eyed right now

seriously you describe it in such a beautiful way

I'm so happy for you!

:tears:

During the night, this is what has been uploaded:

Blue eyes

Billy Brown

Rain

Blame it on the girls

Band introduction