2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

My videos arrives but I thinks it will takes time because I filmed 53 min without cutting the camera and that now I have difficulties just upload the video on my computer:aah: Upload on my computer finish. Now I have to cut to upload on Youtube.

My report:

All things start the 21st of December, AxieDentelle had phoned me several time in the evening but my mobile phone was in my bedroom and in silent position. At 11 pm I see that Axie try to contact me, I was worry. I send her SMS to said her that I'm sorry for not responding to calls. She try to phoned me but it didn't work and finally I phone her :roftl: She said to me that she has something to tell me, a good news, she received a mail from Mika staff telling her that she win at the Magic Numbers competition and that she is invite to an intimate gig the 22nd of January in London. I was sooooo happy for her at that moment. And Axie finished to tell me "You come with me " :swoon: Seriously until today I'm not realising what happened and I think for Axie and Nanou it's the same. It's like in a dream.

Endless Thanks to my friend Axie for this magical Christmas present :huglove:

I arrived in London the 21st with Eurostar, Nanou was waiting for me, we go to the hotel and return to St Pancras to see friends. We go for a walk but finally we drink something hot with friends. The weather was so cold. Return to our hotel just for 5min (seriously we run). We go out to see Nanou's friend and after we go for a diner with the big part of the winners and their guests. I saw Nina and her husband, I met Suzie, Christine, Anastasia, Lui (I'm not sure of the orthograph), Maria de Guadalupe (not sure too, I really have problem to remember MFC username ) and her friend from Argetina who is a Mika's fan too. It was really nice to meet Mika's fans from all over the world.

After the diner Nanou and I, are going to St Pancras to bring Axie to our hotel. I had fun to try to buy an Oyster card with lots of coins, don't try it doesn't work :aah::roftl:

The 22nd of January finally arrived. We don't know where the gig will take place, we just have a rendez-vous in Soho Square at 1pm.

We have a breakfast, prepare our luggages and check-out of the hotel. We go to Victoria for Nanou, because she has to buy a train ticket to the airport. We takes the tube again but now to our final destination Soho. It was strange because when we where in the train the voice which announce the next station become more and more like a robot voice :naughty: When we arrive we come to the square and we saw Laura and her guests. We come to Starbuks and after we return to the square to wait for Alex.

When she arrive she give golden wristband and we follow her to the place of the gig. She knocked on a door, someone open it, we have to up stairs, and we find a big room looking like a large living room with sofas, armchairs, coffee tables, candles and a black piano. It was so beautiful.

We wait near one hour we have drinks and little things to eat.

At 2pm Mika's band enter in the room follow by Mika with Melachi. The first thing I notice it was that Mika wearing a earing on the left ear. I know that he has a pierce ear since long time ago but never saw him with a earing.

At first he wanted that we come all more close around the piano but he realised that we are too much and he asked to seat down around. He asked what songs we wanted. It was funny because he could not remember the lyrics or how to play the song on the piano. He made the clown during this gig. The show lasted 1 hour but it was great, although this is the only Mika's concert I see where all fans were sitting.

After the show Mika has speak with everybody, and as usual the fans spoiled him with gifts:naughty: I love the pop up book made by Loui the mexican fan, it's amazing, seriously you are brilliante :thumb_yello:

Finally Melachi had more success than Mika to this M&G, she was take in picture, cherished, pampered and coddled, but it's normal she is so cute and sweet :wub2:

I definitly love new Mika's hair cut, time pass, things change and Mika too. I met a new Mika, but always love what he create and the person he is I'm just sad for him and all his familly. I hope like all of yours that Paloma get well.

I can't finish with a sad thing. A big thanks to Axie my golden friend, to Mika's fans with whom I share mikamoments and to Mika for this 4 marvellous years of music and gigs.

On my way to St Pancras yesterday, when Axie and I were going out of the train there were flashy pink feathers on the station floor which drew the way to St Pancras international. Strange thing which immediatly make me think to the Doctor John coat with all this flashy feathers.

Edited by Sephira

@Sephira

:tears: I don't know why but I got very emotional reading your report (in a good way) Thank you very much for sharing, it must have been amazing and thanks to you and all the others I feel like this weekend has been amazing for me too :teehee: (I just hope next time I can be part of it too :aah::roftl:)

EDIT: Oh that was my 500th post :biggrin2:

Edited by camille*

Yeah, I recall buying some from abroad because I couldn't get them here either. Was this a German one? I got some German ones I remember, and some North American ones too....

nope, it was on the love today cd single, and LT wasn't even released as a single in germany. :wink2:

thanx for the videos nanou+sephira, and for the reports suzie+sephira! :biggrin2: sephira, looking forward to see your other videos, sounds like you filmed it all if you didn't stop the camera for nearly one hour... :teehee: can't wait to hear all the talking and funny moments! :wub2:

such a great experience, just mika in a living room at a grand piano, and 20 fans sitting around him on the floor. :wub2: i really have to win the lottery, to be able to afford this experience too one day! :aah::roftl:

i miss the fluffy curls, but i like this haircut better than the mop of curls on his head and the short hair in the back... and about the earring, i don't particularly like it, but i don't mind it either. :dunno: anyway, he looks fantastic! :fangurl:

nope, it was on the love today cd single, and LT wasn't even released as a single in germany. :wink2:

thanx for the videos nanou+sephira, and for the reports suzie+sephira! :biggrin2: sephira, looking forward to see your other videos, sounds like you filmed it all if you didn't stop the camera for nearly one hour... :teehee: can't wait to hear all the talking and funny moments! :wub2:

such a great experience, just mika in a living room at a grand piano, and 20 fans sitting around him on the floor. :wub2: i really have to win the lottery to be able to afford this experience too one day! :aah::roftl:

Am I invited then? I will awesome all over the place:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for your report Sephira:wub2:

not that we are stalkers :mf_rosetinted:

no,really... two secret gigs???? after reading all the comments... who was at the second gig?? :aah:

The second gig was a private gig. Not sure who for, didn't like to push asking her.

Am I invited then? I will awesome all over the place:mf_rosetinted:

mika and you together in one room would be too much awesomeness for anyone to handle. :mf_rosetinted:

but IF i win the lottery, i'll think about it. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: