2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

I was unbelievably fortunate to be invited to this gig by one of the winners, in fact when I was first emailed I couldn't take it in. And then I thought. I can't go, I am already meeting up with other MFCers in London that day :doh:

It still seems like a dream. We were collected by Alex and taken to a small room with wood panelling, and chairs circled round a piano.

IMGP1804.thumb.JPG.9a2bfb5748d3ccbd106961b2492845df.JPG

We waited for some time (yes, Mika was late again) but I never expected him to turn up with Melachi

IMGP1806.thumb.JPG.df5b8d6efecd5e7a127b1bcdbb92a1ec.JPG

I was unbelievably fortunate to be invited to this gig by one of the winners, in fact when I was first emailed I couldn't take it in. And then I thought. I can't go, I am already meeting up with other MFCers in London that day :doh:

It still seems like a dream. We were collected by Alex and taken to a small room with wood panelling, and chairs circled round a piano.

IMGP1804.jpg

We waited for some time (yes, Mika was late again) but I never expected him to turn up with Melachi

IMGP1806.jpg

:mf_lustslow::wub2::fangurl: Mika with Melachi ..... Thanks!!!

Seriously, thankyou so much everybody for posting stuff. I just read through the whole thread. It was very entertaining :aah: And the videos and reports are awesome. Here's something that just happened when I went to show my mum:

‎'OMG HE HAS AN EARRING. HE'S TURNING INTO BOY GEORGE! D:' *runs out of room with head in hands whilst screaming*

Unless he shaves his head and starts drawing all over it, I think we're safe on that score:naughty:

:wub2: I'm so happy that you won!! :wub2:

Thanks again all the girls for your reports pics and vids (Sephira :fangurl: )

Anyway, I think Suzie has given a good summary of the gig. It was totally acoustic, Mika forgot the words of lots of the songs :rolls_eyes:, but it was fun to hear him improvise.

This is the set list:

Stuck In The Middle

Relax

Toy Boy

Blame It On The Girls

Billy Brown

Love Today

Any Other World

Grace Kelly

Rain

Pick Up Off The Floor

Happy Ending

The Only Lonely One

We Are Golden

Lollipop

Edited by silver
I forgot Lollipop :doh:

IMGP1804.jpg

IMGP1806.jpg

Awwww!:wub2:

A pic of them together, finally.

She's gorgeous.

Anyway, I think Suzie has given a good summary of the gig. It was totally acoustic, Mika forgot the words of lots of the songs :rolls_eyes:, but it was fun to hear him improvise.

This is the set list:

Stuck In The Middle

Relax

Toy Boy

Blame It On The Girls

Billy Brown

Love Today

Any Other World

Grace Kelly

Rain

Pick Up Off The Floor

Happy Ending