2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

I can't believe there are already 28 pages on this thread! :naughty:

Sooo, I was one of the lucky winners and took with me my friends Sephira and Nanou. It started like a Xmas surprise with me receiving an e-mail from Mikasounds saying I had won the private gig and could bring a guest. I called Eva telling her I'd won and that she was coming with me. A few days later Mikasounds mailed me I could bring one more guest so I phoned Nanou and said she'd better have nothing to do on the 22th of January because she was going with Eva and I to a private gig! :teehee:

About the gig itself, well there are a lot of nice reports yet, so I will only add my 2 cents and say it was fantastic. Mika was lovely as always and his earring fits him well. Jimmy wasn't there. And Melachi is the sweetest dog in the world. I would have loved to talk to Mika's Mum or the band members but they went out very quickly. :blink:

I asked Mika about an accoustic tour and he didn't say no! He said "Errr... I don't know... maybe..."! So keep on hoping!!! :biggrin2:

ah, it' better to live on hope then no hope, even if there isn't going to be a tour, well now at least we can hope :teehee:

thanks Axie :huglove:

Sooo, I was one of the lucky winners and took with me my friends Sephira and Nanou. It started like a Xmas surprise with me receiving an e-mail from Mikasounds saying I had won the private gig and could bring a guest. I called Eva telling her I'd won and that she was coming with me. A few days later Mikasounds mailed me I could bring one more guest so I phoned Nanou and said she'd better have nothing to do on the 22th of January because she was going with Eva and I to a private gig! :teehee:

About the gig itself, well there are a lot of nice reports yet, so I will only add my 2 cents and say it was fantastic. Mika was lovely as always and his earring fits him well. Jimmy wasn't there. And Melachi is the sweetest dog in the world. I would have loved to talk to Mika's Mum or the band members but they went out very quickly. :blink:

I asked Mika about an accoustic tour and he didn't say no! He said "Errr... I don't know... maybe..."! So keep on hoping!!! :biggrin2:

I take maybe as a Yes I will get my ass over here:wub2:

Thanks Axie!

I can't believe there are already 27 pages on this thread! :naughty:

Ahhh, so there is still hope:naughty:

I think at the moment, his focus is getting the album recorded, no point in touring til it's done.

So maybe before the end of the year then.

December would suit me fine:thumb_yello:

So happy you got to go to this:wink2:

Thank you for the report Axie!

About the tour...so we have a little hope here...good to hear :thumb_yello:

I took only 2 pictures of Mika :teehee:

how sweet!

thanks

"Maybe" I take that as 'Madison better get her passport and plane money just in case.' lol

maybe! :wub2:....thank you, Axie!

Suzie insisted that I ask Mika when the album would be out :naughty: - so I asked if it would be out this year and he shook his head and said "No", so then I asked "Well early next year then?", and he just shrugged but then said "When it's good enough".

Suzie insisted that I ask Mika when the album would be out :naughty: - so I asked if it would be out this year and he shook his head and said "No", so then I asked "Well early next year then?", and he just shrugged but then said "When it's good enough".

Looks like he's going to have his head down for most of the year then!

I'm patient. :mf_rosetinted: