• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:clap::clap::clap::huglove:

Ok, just let me finish something first... :das:

:Photoshop charging:

:huglove: Alrighty :thumb_yello::das:

Just realized I've never opened a thread either, I need to start thinking about ideas for one :aah: What are you going to call this one?

Thank you, Robi :flowers2:

Sounds an interesting topic! Any opinion about it yet? Is it a good one? Can't wait :boing:

oh well...not my cup of tea really :naughty:

It's all about finding love and relationships through the internet, its pros and cons...and his final p.o.v. is pro, which i cannot agree with. I was born in another era :teehee:

but his analysis is correct, i guess :thumb_yello:

It's all about finding love and relationships through the internet, its pros and cons...and his final p.o.v. is pro, which i cannot agree with. I was born in another era :teehee:

Goldling :bleh:

It's interesting though, and he talks about the internet affects friendships, in the sense that it gives you an opportunity to talk and connect to people in a way that you wouldn't in real life. You can contact people you wouldn't have the guts to speak to in real life.

Thanks for posting Robi!

It's interesting though, and he talks about the internet affects friendships, in the sense that it gives you an opportunity to talk and connect to people in a way that you wouldn't in real life. You can contact people you wouldn't have the guts to speak to in real life.

Ooh I can't wait for the original. In the mean time, I can haz translated summary? :teehee::biggrin2:

Thank you! But I can't see it... :dunno:

Oh that's too bad. How about here? It's a different photo hosting site so maybe that might help? :dunno:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

:teehee: It sounds interesting though, at least it's fun to read his thoughts! Thanks!! :thumb_yello: