Mika's backing vocalist 'iMMa' - exclusive Mika blogs!

iMMa

Ok, let's make a small report of the Paris show :

I arrived at Le Yono around 6:30 pm and met others fans. We came inside (it was a bar too) and order a drink to wait till 8 pm.

iMMa was so nice. She came talk to us, had a glass of water and then had to go to make the sound check.

At 8pm : we went downstairs but could not enter before 9:15 pm :boxed: but we talk a lot so time went fast enough.

The gig took place in a sort of chapel underground : very nice place. Then iMMa came down with a wonderful dress : wow, you should have seen her. She was soooo sexy. She wore her tights with Eiffel Tour on them, paper hearts were paste on her eyelash, make up...

She began around 9:30 with her band : see photos for the list of the songs

mini_668004DSC00101.jpg

She played bass and piano : she was perfect !!! Her voice is so gorgeous !!! And a new song called 'Fly away bird ' which is sooo nice ::) and Wonderful which she originally played in Paris in Feb : I just loved them both so much (hope a new album or EP will come out soon :biggrin2:)

Not many had come but there was a good atmosphere and with the girls we sang a lot but since iut was an acoustic performance, we could scream out loud ... so, we keep that for next time :roftl::roftl:

Then Josh Beech and the Johns made there part : it was cool. I didn't know them but I appreciated there performance too. iMMa went on stage with them for a song to make some vocals

At the end, some shopping, some goodbye and back to the hotel.

I was my first iMMa's gig and I do not regret my travelling away at all. I had an amazing gig and I met other Fans : so kisses to Vanessa, Maggie, Emilie, Alice' et Annabelle :group_hug:

She said that on Thursday, she was making a photo shooting in Versailles with "a beautiful dress". She may play in a festival in Versailles in June 21st (but not entirely sure about that, we'll wait for more info)

PS : sorry, I don't have photo because my stupid head forgot to bring my camera ...GRRRRR :hair::badmood: !!!

seems from Twitter that Cherisse and Jimmy will come and see iMMa in her gig tomorrow in London - The Proud Galleries

Hope many Londoners will go support her and have fun with her.

Wish I could but ruinedn plus classes and a lot of work :sad:

Edited by Edoclaire

@ Anney : I let you post your wikipedia idea here so that we can answer after it...

I love your idea... asap you've done it, we can discuss about it. :wub2:

And do not forgot that iMMa also has her own FanClub site here : http://immarock.proboards.com/index.cgi

We could talk about it on her site, what do you think ?:thumb_yello:

thanks a lot... I wanted to post it in here anyway^^

thanks for doing it

it would be sooo nice if that idea wouldfinally come true^^

For anyone who wants to join the project of a wikipedia page for iMMa - first idea from @Anney : please join here http://immarock.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=chat&thread=6&page=1 so that we can talk about it...

If interested, here's an interview we did with Imma: http://www.mikafans.net/?p=1522

I loved it:wub2:

@Edoclaire : I`m so sorry...but well...my english isn`t so good and I`m awful in finding my way threw sites I dont know^^

sooo could you tell me how thats working?:blush-anim-cl:

Ok we'll put info here too. I mean, it's your idea and you should be the head of it. I just thought it was such a good idea that we should start sharing it as soon as possible. :wub2:

I thought we could wait till the end of May to let people join and then start sharing the work so that in June/July, it could be ready

What do you think ? :blush-anim-cl:

PS : I have not put your post here 'cause it's yours and I would never allow myself to make it look like mine. So you can copy and paste it here

Ok we'll put info here too. I mean, it's your idea and you should be the head of it. I just thought it was such a good idea that we should start sharing it as soon as possible. :wub2:

I thought we could wait till the end of May to let people join and then start sharing the work so that in June/July, it could be ready

What do you think ? :blush-anim-cl:

PS : I have not put your post here 'cause it's yours and I would never allow myself to make it look like mine. So you can copy and paste it here

oh my... it is so nice of you!

I hope that idea would be appreciated!!!!

yup... till May is goooood:wub2:

thank you so much ... have you aked on that other fansite that is particulary for wonderful iMMa?? there should be many nice people...

all the best

I post it : (sorry.my English is not the really best and so I didn`t change that post pretty much^^)

"Hello my dear mfc-ers

I`ve been scanning the net some time ago ,searching for some information about iMMa.

And then a thought came to my mind:

why not to make a wikipedia-page for her?!

It`s not allways easy to find a musician or artist in general only by searching social networks. And no one can be really sure whether it is the real person and not a fake…and with a wikipedia page more people would be able to inform themselves who iMMa is.

So I had that idea and I thought it would be nice to make a little project out of it…

Everyone who would like to do it would just start searching the net for some informations…basic things about life and things like that…

It would be cool to have some native englishspeakers to make a proper text out of it.

And we have so many people from different countrys and languages in this wonderful fanclub that we could translate the page into several languages right away.

If you are interested (which I hope^^) just post into this thread and I`ll make a little list and there would be a closing date for informations about iMMa and we`ll post all importent things in here…

I asked iMMa some weeks ago if it would be allright to make such a page and if she would have nothing against me asking around here and maybe realize that little idea.

So what do you think people?

(I`ll post some information I allready found in here as well and some nice pics a lovely mfc-er allowed me to post in here as well :D ) "

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oh wow I didn't know she could speak French. Didn't Mika play Fete de la Musique in 2007?

Indeed he sang 'relax' in 2007 and it was also on the French telly (France 2)

Edited by macboll

• 2 weeks later...
SOUND CHECKs for B'ESTFEST--

[YOUTUBE]SnyOzOGr_qc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0qmhCssfAP4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wGpKlts1VIw[/YOUTUBE]

aww! I do love this videos! really nice!!! T4P! :flowers2:

I know Imma has a forum as well, where I already have an account but I cannot find it to save my life. Is anyone kind enough to link it here, please? :blush-anim-cl:

Happy reading:

http://www.myspace.com/immarock

http://twitter.com/iMMamusic

and

http://twitter.com/erikaofficial

. . . on TWITTER !

Edited by A. Clay