2012 - Afisha Picnic, Moscow, RUSSIA - July 21

guylainem123

imgp1990e.jpg

imgp1999r.jpg

imgp2043.jpg

Lena Mik and I came for about two hours before the beggining of the first performance, it was 11 pm. So we managed to take places in a first row. Then Natasha natulevich joined to us. Natasha made a lot of good things -she held an umbrella over our heads cos it was pouring with rain for two times before Mika's gig.

After the show Lena Mik and I emerged from the crowd and went to the hunting ... for Mika of cource :aah: We found the car entrance at the back of the stage and noticed Mika sitting on the bank of the river Moscow and being interviewed by local TV channels. Then DoReMi joined to us (she's found the way by herself).

imgp2048s.jpg

He made about three interviews and went away! We were very upset but then he came back to the river bank to have a rest.

imgp2054n.jpg

And miracle happend - Yasmin (I suppose the lady in a hat was her) notised us and told him. Mika glanced at us, I waved him and he waved back :aah: We have been standing there near the fence without any hope but he stood up and came to us :wub2: There was only three girls!!! and no one else!

imgp2055.jpg

imgp2056v.jpg

imgp2057c.jpg

imgp2058a.jpg

imgp2059v.jpg

imgp2060.jpg

imgp2061e.jpg

Mika gave autographs to DoReMi and me and then he talked to LenaMik. He was very kind, very patient, very attentive to us all :aah: I forgot all the words when I saw his smile and his huge brown eyes looking in mine :doh: So when he asked how we managed to find him I just couldn't say a word... Thanks to DoReMi cos she told to Mika "With heart" :thumb_yello:

Then Lena presented him some souvenirs!

imgp2063i.jpg

Edited by Mousetrap
  • Like 1

imgp2065j.jpg

imgp2066p.jpg

imgp2068v.jpg

imgp2069i.jpg

And he went away ...

Then Julia Welcomes and sveta-svetlaja came (I explained to Svetlana how to find us by cellphone about 4 times :wink2:)

Girls embarrassed a bit and didn't want to came closer to the fance to give Mika a chans to notice them. But miracle happened for the second time - he came to the fence again and gave autographs to Julia and Svetlana and took a pic with them cos Julia had won tickets to the fest on MFC!

Edited by Mousetrap

imgp2065j.jpg

imgp2066p.jpg

imgp2068v.jpg

imgp2069i.jpg

And he went away ...

Then Julia Welcomes and sveta-svetlaja came (I explained to Svetlana how to fins us by cellphone about 4 times :wink2:)

Girls embarrassed a bit and didn't want to came closer to the fance to give Mika a chans to notice them. But miracle happened for the second time - he came to the fence again and gave autographs to Julia and Svetlana and took a pic with them cos Julia had won tickets to the fest on MFC!

Oh Eugenia nice pics and report :fangurl: thank you! :flowers2: