2012 - Afisha Picnic, Moscow, RUSSIA - July 21

guylainem123

I was horrified at sound quality of musicians who sang before Mika. Me Mousetrap and Natulevich stood in the front line, but the right of the scene. I brought a blanket out of my home and "protected areas" in the hope that we will see any of our girls and will sit and wait for Mka together... We imagined that we see Mika behind the scenes . But then we came to the conclusion that it was not Him. When it came time of Mika, I was sure that now His team will come and Mika's sound will be excellent. And so it happened. He was fresh, with gentle white face , shining, as if He had just returned from vacation. We were almost at edge of the scene. He sang for the center and for the "left" - to those that were on the hill. For me it was very far away. "Orchestra pit" was too broad. It seemed to me that I look a record, not a live performance. It's hard for me physically and morally to see Him from so big distance. But I was glad when looked back and saw the sea of ​​people. This is very good for Him. I hope that those who came to listen to other artists, fall in love with Mika more. He gave all His strength, to show His great professionalism. It was great quality of 100%. I'm not worried about quality of His performing to my ears. Because I know without this , what and who is Mika. But I wanted others also saw and understood how high level of professionalism Mika has . I have not seen any bad reviews about Mika's performing. Only the good. I hope that at His next visit to Russia, they will flee to His concert.

My four videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MIlenKA1808?feature=watch

Sound is bad. I covered my camera her hands from the sun, and I accidentally closed the microphone with your finger. And the camera was weak for zoom, as it turned out.

All this time I was tormented by the thought of my blocking. I thought, how to find Him and to ask? I realized that we need to come up with the festival and walk along the fence. And look for. We went out and found it. Long long long time looking, as He gives interviews ...

The big files. It's preview:

cb4314b1faf0t.jpg

642733b17268t.jpg

d8046a53c15bt.jpg

751241d5c2dbt.jpg

757be8902337t.jpg

5ccc119b03a6t.jpg

Edited by Lena

I did not ask for His autograph, not did pictures of Him when He came up to us. I told Him about me blocking and tried to read the truth in His eyes. I think He was expecting the standard "hello" and a desire to get His autograph. I felt enough for my soul calming that Mika Himself did not press button "blocking". He said that this can do one of His assistants. He was serious. But it was hard to realize whether He knew exactly what was going on, or just does not question the correctness of actions His assistants. If they are "always right", then there were other blocking girls before me ... He was about to leave and I remembered of my gifts. He relaxed and started smiling.

imgp2055.jpg

imgp2056v.jpg

imgp2057c.jpg

imgp2058a.jpg

imgp2059v.jpg

imgp2060.jpg

imgp2061e.jpg

imgp2063i.jpg

imgp2065j.jpg

imgp2066p.jpg

imgp2068v.jpg

It turned out that Mousetrap ♥ photographed him when we talked. He was the same as in the first meeting in 2010. He closely watched and listened, he understood my sloppy / silly explanation and responded, "I understand... I understood... ". He was smiling. Suave. Attentive. And very beautiful.

Lena, thank you for you report - it's amazing :wub2: And I've just remembered that we met two Franz Ferdinand's fans by the fence and ask them about Mika's performance and they said that they really liked his gig :aah: And they took his autographs as well!

Oh, and I was a bit embarrassed while I was sticking my photo camera into his face :blink:

Edited by Mousetrap

Thanks, but I don't understand a word of it! :aah::thumb_yello:

They said that part of the festival was probably the strongest in the history of the festival. Mika rocked this green meadow like nobody else. (He did rocked this festival. I mean, everything began to move, came to life and danced with Him. That is, He shaken the people in the meadow). Mika not only performed his hits, but managed to communicate with the audience in broken Russian. Mika said it was his first festival in Russia. He was nervous before going on stage. He knew that He needed to make contact with the audience. He went out and they all started dancing immediately. It was unbelievable .... During the interview, Mika admitted that He did not know no any Russian singers. They gave Him to listen to someone (I have not heard who it was). He said that it's cool and why He does not know who this is? He said it was a very merry music. It looks like something of London music band.

Edited by Lena

Lena, thank you for you report - it's amazing :wub2: And I've just remembered that we met two Franz Ferdinand's fans by the fence and ask them about Mika's performance and they said that they really liked his gig :aah: And they took his autographs as well!

Oh, and I was a bit embarrassed while I was sticking my photo camera into his face :blink:

All the girls made very good reports). At me it were just statement of the fact.

[YOUTUBE]t55_o4khtqs[/YOUTUBE]
Brief interview, etc :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot for posting. :flowers2:

:bow: I can't listen Mika's voice clearly .... Would somebody translate it, please ???

A PART of ONLY Mika ( my edition )

Edited by Kumazzz

Thanks a lot for posting. :flowers2:

:bow: I can't listen Mika's voice clearly .... Would somebody translate it, please ???

A PART of ONLY Mika ( my edition )

I translated how I was able, Eriko...

They said that part of the festival was probably the strongest in the history of the festival. Mika rocked this green meadow like nobody else. (He did rocked this festival. I mean, everything began to move, came to life and danced with Him. That is, He shaken the people in the meadow). Mika not only performed his hits, but managed to communicate with the audience in broken Russian. Mika said it was his first festival in Russia. He was nervous before going on stage. He knew that He needed to make contact with the audience. He went out and they all started dancing immediately. It was unbelievable .... During the interview, Mika admitted that He did not know no any Russian singers. They gave Him to listen to someone (I have not heard who it was). He said that it's cool and why He does not know who this is? He said it was a very merry music. It looks like something of London music band.
Edited by Kumazzz

I did not ask for His autograph, not did pictures of Him when He came up to us. I told Him about me blocking and tried to read the truth in His eyes. I think He was expecting the standard "hello" and a desire to get His autograph. I felt enough for my soul calming that Mika Himself did not press button "blocking". He said that this can do one of His assistants. He was serious. But it was hard to realize whether He knew exactly what was going on, or just does not question the correctness of actions His assistants. If they are "always right", then there were other blocking girls before me ... He was about to leave and I remembered of my gifts. He relaxed and started smiling.

Oh, I was so worried about blocking, and I´m so happy that it is not HIM who did it! :huglove: