2012 - Afisha Picnic, Moscow, RUSSIA - July 21

guylainem123

thank you ,Lena!This is it...:mikacool:did anyone succeed to rip it before the video gone?!

This is nowhere to be found. I was looking for. If I was home that day, I would have tried to download it. But I was in Moscow, and only by chance I was able to see this video one time.

Thanks a lot for posting.

I need the translation... :shocked:

Sorry . I have not adjusted my translation. It's too long for me. It's a Google.

Girl- Relax and look at things easier. Can you follow this advice?

Mika- I don't. it does not work. I started performing at eleven. I am soon 29. But I was very nervous before every performance. I'm afraid of bad performances. After all, people are judged on the last show. I am currently self-critic and I am the chief critic of myself. Now, after the performance, I can relax, but not for long. But again I start to worry after a couple of hours, preparing for another show.

G- What can you deduce from itself in everyday life? Anger ...

M- I hate intolerance and violence. I can not stand when people start to judge me. I do not judge anyone and I hate when people judge or condemn me. And I hate politicians. Who stands behind all politics. And it drives me crazy.

Add new. *(...*Next about the Russian teacher. Who. Location. He said that he was incredibly lucky to meet her on the way ...)

-G. Mika, I know that Russian opera singer taught you to sing. What is her name and what she was?

-M. Her name was Alla and she is from Moscow. Her husband is a famous pianist Sasha Ardakov. Initially, he began to teach me to play the piano. But I was so incapable of a student in 10 years,what he handed me to his wife, Alla. She noticed I have a wonderful vocal abilities. I think I was incredibly lucky in my life the way I met this strict but insanely talented a teacher who loving her profession. Within six months of training with her I was invited to perform in London's Royal Opera House in Covent Garden . *All of this happened thanks to the incredible discipline and rigidity.

Then clean naive questions about the song Big Girl.

G-You half-oriental man. Do you like fat women?.

M- My mom is a plump woman .. My aunt is a plump woman. In my family a lot of fat women. I wrote this song for them. (He says he saw a documentary about the club in Los Angeles. As a man and go there that he decided to write a song about how beautiful plump.)

G- Do you like skinny or plump?

M-Hmm How do say? .. It all depends on a person. I can meet a wonderful girl with a beautiful fairy-tale figure, and three days later understand that she is a real monster. And vice-versa. My ideal woman - Dita Von Teese. It is not only my best friend, but it also a woman who lives in harmony itself.

G- I read somewhere that you become acquainted with the girls on the internet. How? Successfully?

M- No, I never got acquainted with anyone on the Internet.

G- But you just invite your fans to the pub via twitter. You even spent $ 25,000 on drinks.

M- Yes, that was before the release of my second album. I was sitting in a pub with a friend and drank beer. And I thought, why not invite my fans to the pub tomorrow? I love surprises. At first my friend thought it would turn into a disaster. It's about 800 people. It was a memorable night of my life. Serene quiet evening. Not a single fight or scandal. No one did not bother me. It was great that I was able to give a smile to so many people.

G- You have millionth fanclub in Moscow. You do not want to invite the Russian fans in a cafe?

M- I want to. I have great fans in Moscow. But why? In the hotel lobby?

G- I can suggest a couple of places.

M-Come on. After all, the hotel will not miss a million people ...

G-Thank you. Have plenty of smiles and successful concerts.

M-Thank you. I'm the first in Russia to such an unusual concert in the open air. Then the amazing scenery and great people. I really like it.

G-So, come back often.

M-God willing, I will come.

Edited by Lena

Sorry . I have not adjusted my translation. It's too long for me. It's a Google.

Thanks a million for the translation !!! :flowers2:

I guess he talks about Russian teacher in this interview...???

it is. But all know about. Nothing new. But I can write it too. But tomorrow only. Sorry, I'm working now. Not see the video

015bi.jpg

Franz Ferdinand's fans took Mika to my camera.

Thank you Lena and Zhenya for all the pics:thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]D1Z3r1ZDUBk[/YOUTUBE]

thank you, it's a really good interview:flowers2:

-G. Mika, I know that Russian opera singer taught you to sing. What is her name and what she was?

-M. Her name was Alla and she is from Moscow. Her husband is a famous pianist Sasha Ardakov. Initially, he began to teach me to play the piano. But I was so incapable of a student in 10 years,what he handed me to his wife, Alla. She noticed I have a wonderful vocal abilities. I think I was incredibly lucky in my life the way I met this strict but insanely talented a teacher who loving her profession. Within six months of training with her I was invited to perform in London's Royal Opera House in Covent Garden . *All of this happened thanks to the incredible discipline and rigidity.

Thanks a million again !! :flowers2:

Ha! :teehee: I know :) But you have better search skills than any Google!!! Where do you take time for it?:thumb_yello:

I always search by ORIGINAL languages ( Русский, Dansk, 한국어, etc.. ):fisch:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Small report about the festival :) Mika from 1:11 to 1:42! Huge thanks to DoReMi for finding the video :huglove:

The reporter asks him if Mika knows that this festival is for hipsters. Mika laughs and says that he noticed a lot of cool people in interesting clothes and then he says that he's not a hipster but freak and best hipsters are freaks :teehee: Edited by Kumazzz