Mika Gig for BBC Radio 2 (Jo Whiley) Oct. 4, 2012 + interviews BBC

Naectegale

The gig was great. Mika was very focused on his performance. It was amazing to hear Stardust live for the first time :wub2: love it. Lovely small theatre. We went for a meal after the gig and came out just as Mika was leaving the building with the dog. Mika said he had really enjoyed the gig. He seemed very relaxed. He had a small space ship around his neck.

Awww at the end you'll enter :wub2: So happy for you!!

A small space ship? Ohhh I would like to see it...

Did the show was recorded from BBC?

The gig was great. Mika was very focused on his performance. It was amazing to hear Stardust live for the first time :wub2: love it. Lovely small theatre. We went for a meal after the gig and came out just as Mika was leaving the building with the dog. Mika said he had really enjoyed the gig. He seemed very relaxed. He had a small space ship around his neck.

Awww,happy for you.:wub2:

Awww at the end you'll enter :wub2: So happy for you!!

A small space ship? Ohhh I would like to see it...

Did the show was recorded from BBC?

Yes the show was recorded at the Bbc.

When I am my computer I can probably enlarge a pic of the spaceship. I saw it when he was onstage and wondered what it was!

Awww,happy for you.:wub2:

Thanks Emma . It was a great night.

Of course he did. :lmfao:

:naughty: indeed. I had a quick touch of it as I asked him if it was a spaceship and he sort of said 'yeah' as if to say 'why wouldn't it be' :teehee:

Yes the show was recorded at the Bbc.

When I am my computer I can probably enlarge a pic of the spaceship. I saw it when he was onstage and wondered what it was!

Thanks Emma . It was a great night.

:naughty: indeed. I had a quick touch of it as I asked him if it was a spaceship and he sort of said 'yeah' as if to say 'why wouldn't it be' :teehee:

Thank you for your reply!! So there's a hope that they will put online the video of the gig :aah:

Thanks to Kath, i found out there was a ticket for me to get to this gig :boing:

Unfortunately, that was at 6:25pm :aah: i had 5 minutes to change and I had to run to get the train to london. Fortunately, all the connections worked and I got there at 7:45 pm :sweatdrop:

Mika started out in great voice - it got a litte tired towards the end - he was running about do much ater he said he wouldn't :teehee:

And it was nice to see him come out with Mel :wub2:

Now I want to hear it again :teehee:

Had a wonderful time, really intimate gig and we enjoyed every single minute :wub2:

2192quf.jpg

Oh that's the rocket I was going to give him in 2009 but he told me not to because he already had two. Well we were talking about a red version of it. He said he got one from an aunt I think and one from a friend and he had to make sure they weren't in the same room together when he was wearing it so they didn't realize it was also a gift from someone else. :teehee: I assumed he had two red ones but maybe he has a larger collection of them.

Anyway I'm glad you guys had a great time and thanks for the pics. Looks amazing!!

Thanks everyone for posting the links!

I did listen to the gig online on BBC2 website. The quality wasn`t good enough but it seems to be a specific problem for foreign listeners\users.

But the gig was so good:thumb_yello: Mika`s voice is full of energy and complete ( not sure the word is right:blush-anim-cl:). I think now that his voice is maturing and becomes more interesting than in his younger years.

Congrats to all who managed to be there :thumb_yello::mikalove:

:shocked: :shocked: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????

I wasjust sick and tired of trying links and had to make dinner...:wink2:

Haha sorry. I was hoping for Wonka to find a link that worked for her. So a little late.. But maybe still enough time to make a perfect recording!

Sorry for troubling you while you weretrying to record it...:huglove:

The 'Silly Sausage' managed to hit himself in the mouth with his microphone during 'Love Today' and cut his lip :blush-anim-cl:

.... Jules came over all Mumsy and gave him a tissue :wub2:

The silly saugage????? :lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao:

Beautiful nicknamefor a guywhose lastcd's name istool...:mikacool::mikadas::teehee:

Had a wonderful time, really intimate gig and we enjoyed every single minute :wub2:

Just a few photos as it's so late and our bed is calling out to us, more to follow over the weekend......

9vaars.jpg

2uqerya.jpg

r2q3cp.jpg

2192quf.jpg

10gadf8.jpg

The 'Silly Sausage' managed to hit himself in the mouth with his microphone during 'Love Today' and cut his lip :blush-anim-cl:

.... Jules came over all Mumsy and gave him a tissue :wub2:

Thank you Jules and Kevin! It's nice to see you here again :wub2:

It was amazing just on the listening mode, so I can imagine how it was being there in the flesh. I hope he will do more for the launch of his album in the UK and that the UK will appreciate!

Thanks to Kath, i found out there was a ticket for me to get to this gig :boing:

Unfortunately, that was at 6:25pm :aah: i had 5 minutes to change and I had to run to get the train to london. Fortunately, all the connections worked and I got there at 7:45 pm :sweatdrop:

Mika started out in great voice - it got a litte tired towards the end - he was running about do much ater he said he wouldn't :teehee:

And it was nice to see him come out with Mel :wub2:

Now I want to hear it again :teehee:

Nachtegaaltje, I am so happy for you that you could be at the gig!