Mika Gig for BBC Radio 2 (Jo Whiley) Oct. 4, 2012 + interviews BBC

Naectegale

The 'Silly Sausage' managed to hit himself in the mouth with his microphone during 'Love Today' and cut his lip :blush-anim-cl:

.... Jules came over all Mumsy and gave him a tissue :wub2:

Poor thing:teehee: He did it before, didn't he?

btw who is Jules? :dunno:

Anna Webb ‏@BarkingBlondes

if you missed last night's show tune in again here: http://bbc.in/QKs6vk Emjoy. Woof! Woof!

thanks!

Oh that's the rocket I was going to give him in 2009 but he told me not to because he already had two. Well we were talking about a red version of it. He said he got one from an aunt I think and one from a friend and he had to make sure they weren't in the same room together when he was wearing it so they didn't realize it was also a gift from someone else. :teehee: I assumed he had two red ones but maybe he has a larger collection of them.

Where can I get it? I really like it :wub2:

Where can I get it? I really like it :wub2:

The designer is Thomas Sabo so try searching on that name. The rockets came out around 2008 I think so I'm not sure if you can still get them but you can try.

Thanks for the downloads everyone. This is definitely one to keep. It reminded me so much of his gigs in 2007, right from Relax. I was listening through a BBC Radio app on my mobile and the sound was perfect. Better than the iTunes tracks of the album which are a bit distorted.

The designer is Thomas Sabo so try searching on that name. The rockets came out around 2008 I think so I'm not sure if you can still get them but you can try.

Thanks for the downloads everyone. This is definitely one to keep. It reminded me so much of his gigs in 2007, right from Relax. I was listening through a BBC Radio app on my mobile and the sound was perfect. Better than the iTunes tracks of the album which are a bit distorted.

he's very popular in france!!! you can find charm and necklace (short and long). it's really great (and not too expensive) http://www.thomassabo.com/FR-fr/