MIKA @ Halle aux Grains, Toulouse, FRANCE - 19 November 2012: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

It's Toulouse's turn!! :france:

Looking forward to your reports/pics/vids!

644085_2450450318262_1574651752_n.jpg

Photo by Melgine, thanks!

==================

REPORTS

==================

Sixtine

Melgine

lyli21 part 1

lyli21 part 2

==================

PHOTOS

==================

Olive31

Melgine

lyli21

==================

VIDEOS

==================

Olive31

Nanouch

:

Melgine

Mika @ NRJ Toulouse http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27617

Edited by mari62
adding links - post 16

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's my report!

Wednesday, I received a call from NRJ to tell me that I had won a meeting with Mika on the afternoon before the concert. I didn't have the chance to see his show at Toulouse in 2010, so it was my first hometown gig and I was sooo excited. I went to school from 8am to 1pm and I met Virginie (Melgine) and Leila (lyli21) in front of the Halle aux Grains. We chatted a bit then we went to the NRJ interview. They let us enter at 4pm, the presenter was ready to interview Mika at 5pm but Mika was late and arrived at 6pm. He came upstairs and started the interview. Then the security told me it was my turn for the meeting and I & my sis have to go upstairs. I took my bag and went upstairs shaking. He was here, drinking a juice and stared at me. I didn't know how to react as he gave a kiss to the first girl who went upstairs BUT SHOOK THE HAND of her friend. I came a lil closer to kiss him but he didn't understand then he saw that, he wanted to kiss but I had already moved back. He came again and as I dind't react he kissed my hat... yeah my hat :aah: . We talked a bit, well I shouldn't write 'we' my sis and him talked then all the winners came upstairs. He signed a lot of things whose my diary. I asked him when does the Underwater video will be out and he answered me at the begining of next week and my sis asked a few things a bit less important as "But Mika how much names has your dog ? " he answered with a big smile "Oh well a lot :aah: ! Melachi, Mel, La sorcière, The Witch and Moo! Yes Moo!" or " What do you think of Toulouse ? Do you like it ? OOOOOH Where have you bought this coat ? I love it that's so class Mika! " Okay haha. He might have liked this questions because he asked to Ian (don't sure) we should do the interview, Virginie, my sis and I!

I have my first pic with him now !viewer.php?id=226397IMG20121120190646.jpg

mini_226397IMG20121120190646.jpg

Show time : He started with Un Soleil Mal Luné and did almost the same set list that Marseille. He talked a lot about what happens in Syria before singing Any Other World.

The audience was not very enthusiastic, and stayed sitting down more than the 3/4 of the gig... Only a few fans stayed standing...

Then at Stardust Mika asked us to sit down, and Virginie didn't sit at the right place so I was there front row at the center with no seat anymore the only one who was standing :doh: AWKWARD. Mika was waiting to start Stardust so I panicked and I sat down on my sister knees and asked Virginie to move. He stared at us and laughed when Virginie said "Oh ****!" :aah: .

The choir was really brilliant :thumb_yello:

The show ended with WAG.

After show : He came out approximately at 00:40 and signed again some stuffs, he signed my headphones and we said goodbye before leaving.

Edited by Sixtine

So here's my report!

Wednesday, I received a call from NRJ to tell me that I had won a meeting with Mika on the afternoon before the concert. I didn't have the chance to see his show at Toulouse in 2010, so it was my first hometown gig and I was sooo excited. I went to school from 8am to 1pm and I met Virginie (Melgine) and Leila (lyli21) in front of the Halle aux Grains. We chatted a bit then we went to the NRJ interview. They let us enter at 4pm, the presenter was ready to interview Mika at 5pm but Mika was late and arrived at 6pm. He came upstairs and started the interview. Then the security told me it was my turn for the meeting and I & my sis have to go upstairs. I took my bag and went upstairs shaking. He was here, drinking a juice and stared at me. I didn't know how to react as he gave a kiss to the first girl who went upstairs BUT SHOOK THE HAND of her friend. I came a lil closer to kiss him but he didn't understand then he saw that, he wanted to kiss but I had already moved back. He came again and as I dind't react he kissed my hat... yeah my hat :aah: . We talked a bit, well I shouldn't write 'we' my sis and him talked then all the winners came upstairs. He signed a lot of things whose my diary. I asked him when does the Underwater video will be out and he answered me at the begining of next week and my sis asked a few things a bit less important as "But Mika how much names has your dog ? " he answered with a big smile "Oh well a lot :aah: ! Melachi, Mel, La sorcière, The Witch and Moo! Yes Moo!" or " What do you think of Toulouse ? Do you like it ? OOOOOH Where have you bought this coat ? I love it that's so class Mika! " Okay haha. He might have liked this questions because he asked to Ian (don't sure) we should do the interview, Virginie, my sis and I!

I have my first pic with him now !viewer.php?id=226397IMG20121120190646.jpg

mini_226397IMG20121120190646.jpg

Show time : He started with Un Soleil Mal Luné and did almost the same set list that Marseille. He talked a lot about what happens in Syria before singing Any Other World.

The audience was not very enthusiastic, and stayed sitting down more than the 3/4 of the gig... Only a few fans stayed standing...

Then at Stardust Mika asked us to sit down, and Virginie didn't sit at the right place so I was there front row at the center with no seat anymore the only one who was standing :doh: AWKWARD. Mika was waiting to start Stardust so I panicked and I sat down on my sister knees and asked Virginie to move. He stared at us and laughed when Virginie said "Oh ****!" :aah: .

The choir was really brilliant :thumb_yello:

The show ended with WAG.

After show : He came out approximately at 00:40 and signed again some stuffs, he signed my headphones and we said goodbye before leaving.

It's great that you won a meeting with Mika, even if you didn't get a kiss :naughty:

Thanks for the report :thumb_yello:

Sorry again in advance for mistake.

Arrived with a friend in Toulouse at 10am, we go directly to the hotel to pose our stuff and sleep for a while.

We prepare our cases for the evening and we waited Sixtine at 3pm to go with her at the Télégramme. Where Mika was for NRJ

My friend came with us and then returned to the hall to try her luck to be in the choir. i was stay with Sixtine and her sister.

Mika arrived at 6pm and he goes join up Teo (radio host) the winners start to gradually to join him. I was just downstairs in which Mika was arrived and I was in the right place because a girl who won was alone so a security person asks if she agrees to take me with her and she said "yes no problem" i couldn't realise the lucky what i had at this moment.

He was adorable! As always. His French manager was there. He said, "each winner will make his photo with Mika" So I've a new photo with him.

I was on my little cloud at this time.

263493_2450649323237_241431690_n.jpg

He's tired, i'm tired, we're tired. That's perfect :naughty:

We asked few questions with Sixtine, her sister, and me. A moment Mika told his manager "it is they who should do the itw!" His manager thought it was a good idea and a good thing to organize.

After we had to leave so we went to the hall. We were in the first row. It's really great to come at the last moment!

The scene was as high as a platform! It was perfect and better than Marseille.

He was awesome again. I felt sorry for him because we were not lot of in the audience to set the mood. Behind us, everyone was sitting. :aah: in the stands it was great but then behind us... no comments. But Mika has focused all his attention on us. :wub2:

Before Stardust, he came up the edge of the stage with his stool and said ​​"wooo" because we were too close of the stage lol so we retreating slightly and he "gave" us some kicking for us seated. but small problem, I was sit in the seat of Sixtine's sister, she was on the seat of her sister and Sixtine was seat on her sister. Sixtine told me and I look to my right and I see an empty seat i said "ho ****" so I came back on my seat. Mika laughed again about me. :naughty:

During Love Today, Max going behind the governed and Mika came up to him to kill him with drumsticks and then disappears. He came back on stage where he came when he started the show and end of the song, Max is back on stage and falls. I laugh so much, Mika looks at me then looks Max and laughed too after the whole hall said "Max Max Max"! It was not bad!

Well. This show was really great. :wub2:

• 1 month later...

Here my report for this gig where i was in the Polka Dot Choir ! Again i'm sorry for posting it so late ! And i apologize in advance for my mistakes :blush-anim-cl:

I arrived from Marseille with Melgine and we went directly to our hotel and then in front of the Telegramme where Mika had to make an interview for NRJ. I decided to let Melgine there with her friend and i went in front of the venue to try to be in the choir ! A friend in the choir for that show told me that they needed people so as being in the Choir was one my dream i told myself why not :fisch: And she was right, they needed choristers! Everything went perfectly they let us go in, i explained that i was not supposed to be in the choir and the girl from team Mika who welcomed us (who is very nice btw!) told me it was not a problem for her, and that Tim will take the decision. So we waited about 30mn for the musicians and we began the rehearsals with them in our changing room (which btw was very beautiful with a lot of mirrors :wub2:).

So we began the rehearsals and the musicians gave us advices on how to move on stage, how to behave etc They were really adorable :wub2: Althought the fact that we were only 5, it sounded really good ! (Tim looked satisfied and told us we will all be able to sing, great news :aah:)

We rehearsed all the songs we had to perform and then we went on stage to take our places in front of the microphones and to sing a little bit. We sang Popular song and Lollipop i think, that was really quick.Then we went all for dinner and came back at 19.30 to prepare some movements.

Then at 20h45 someone brought us our stage clothes and we went to see Mika. When we were waiting for him, Felix came bare chested to ask us if we had a lighter, this man is so funny :aah:

Then Mika came and stressed us a little bit, he gave us advices, asked us to dance, to have fun and to look at him sometimes. Then he asked us if we had prepared some movements i told him "yes a little". This was just my way of talking but this word "A LITTLE" stressed him :aah: he told me "Sure ?" and i told him we were going to rock everything ! This is was what he wanted to hear :naughty: We made some warm-up and stretching exercises with him (and weird noises :aah:). Then he offered to each one a glass of champagne and we clinked glasses :wub2:.

After driking, we rehearsed for the last time Origin of love with Tim and they went all on stage ! We went behind the stage, we were near Mika and his musicians, they looked all very stressed and we saw the kiss from Mika to his Mom :wub2: Then she asked us to follow her so we could see the beginning of the show with the audience. At Blue eyes, we returned alone to the backstages to put our clothing stage and we went on stage on Popular ! Everything went very well and i don't know why i wasn"t stressed at all :blink: I was before, but on stage all i wanted to do was have fun and be very concentrated. Each time we arrived on stage i was very affraid to fall on a cable on stage :aah: Then we returned backstages until Big girls ! That was so amazing. We tried movements on each songs, that was fun ! Mika looked and smiled at us sometimes. That was a little bit harder to concentrate when he came between me and an other fan on this song but we managed :naughty:

Then Underwater ! We tried a little choregrapy with our hands up, i don't know what was the result but it was not easy to be synchronized ! After that, we came back backstages and it was a little weird because no one was able to tell us if we had to go on stage for LYWIM as nothing was written on the set list. They told us "you go on stage and if Mika doesn't want the choir on this song he will ask you to leave the stage" :blink: So we went on stage a little affraid :aah: but Mika let us on stage :aah: It was so intense ! We take all the energy of the public in our faces this is more than amazing.

We finished on Celebrate, WAG, OOL, Lollipop (i don't rememeber the exact order). It was just insane !

End of the show, we greeted the audience with Mika and his musicians and went behind the stage waiting for someone from the team to take us in our room as it was locked.

Edited by lyli21

We saw Mika (coming back from stage), who told us Congratulations! and Mama P who told us we were great and that we had to come back in Bordeaux :aah: She took our clothing stage and then someone from the team took us to our room where we waited about 20 mn. After that someone came to take us to see Mika. We talked and took pictures with the musicians, they looked tired but adorable as usual. Then Mika came in, he told us again that we have been great, signed autographs, and told us he liked a lot the venue, he liked the fact that it was more a place for classical music and as he thought it was very beautiful and classy, he wanted to make a show more "serious". Some people offered him a gift and i offered him a book of comic strip, he liked it a lot and asked me to sign it, i was like "what ? You want ME to sign it ?" :shocked: He told me yes and that i had to write the date and the city. Ok Mika :naughty:

Then group picture ! (no indivudial pictures as he was very tired).He chatted a bit and talked us again about the venue. He told us it was sold out and that there were 100 people on a "waiting list" so i told him he had to make a new tour he looked at me a little bit sad and embarassed, i thought his way of looking was a little bit strange :sad: I didn"t want to ask any questions. After that, he told us goodbye and went.

It was an amazing experience and i'm more than grateful to him, his family and his team for all they do :wub2:

Here some pictures :thumb_yello:

The Venue

<a href=http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/526136toulouse2.jpg' alt='526136toulouse2.jpg'>

Our group

864669toulouse1.jpg

Our group again

607660toulouse3.jpg

799393toulouse5.jpg

583576toulouse4.jpg

274319toulouse7.jpg

531028toulouse8.jpg

468181toulouse9.jpg

Edited by lyli21