MIKA @ FNAC events + XFactor - Milan - November 29th 2012

robertina

Thank you everyone for all the links!!

I just get a black screen saying "access denied" :blink: Tried to change the flash settings but it didn't help.
Thanks anyway Lara, I had recorded the whole interview, but while I was saving the file, the pc crashed and I couldn't recover it :sneaky2:
Mika took on some judging duties :)

xfactor-semifinale-mika-giuria.jpg

he looks like Danny Zucco :D

woah! Comprehensive link from Universal about all things yesterday!!

http://universalmusic.it/specials/mika/

:bow:

Oh, that's great! Thanks, Robi! :wub2:

3) Mika STARDUST acoustic live @ FNAC Milano 29.11.2012

[YOUTUBE]gfmIxkZAdBw[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this video -- this slowed down version of Stardust is very near and dear to my heart, and the fact that he sang the Italian lyrics for you... well, that's just perfect. Thank you for posting it, Mari! :swoon:

I want to thank you all the posters for the vids, the pics and infos about Mika. I follow him day by day. What's he doing tonight?

:lmfao:

We should know, shouldn't we? Oh, if only I had his mobile number:

"Yo, Mika! What are you doing tonight?! MFC needs to know!" :naughty:

As others have said, though, I hope he's home, beginning his two-week rest and recovery from the grueling past few months. I hope he truly gets most of the next two weeks off, or at least a solid week, without any travel or promo. Don't want him to be ill for the holidays. :no:

Yes, I thought the same when I saw that photo! :teehee:

Thank you everyone for all the links!!

Thanks anyway Lara, I had recorded the whole interview, but while I was saving the file, the pc crashed and I couldn't recover it :sneaky2:

He reminded me of TinTin :naughty:

tintin-36038.jpg

:lmfao:

We should know, shouldn't we? Oh, if only I had his mobile number:

"Yo, Mika! What are you doing tonight?! MFC needs to know!" :naughty:

As others have said, though, I hope he's home, beginning his two-week rest and recovery from the grueling past few months. I hope he truly gets most of the next two weeks off, or at least a solid week, without any travel or promo. Don't want him to be ill for the holidays. :no:

Yes, I thought the same when I saw that photo! :teehee:

:D

he has some promo to do, but I really hope he'll have enough time to rest before the last shows

Edited by mari62

Thanks for all the links everyone:thumb_yello:

The interview at DeeJay was very good! What he said about Robbie Williams is so true. Also how cool is the idea of having a little message at the Lozza glasses, loved that!!

The performance at Xfactor was really beautiful:wub2: Needless to say that even when he's not feeling that well he sounds so much better than all those artists who are on tv/radio these days.

3) Mika STARDUST acoustic live @ FNAC Milano 29.11.2012

[YOUTUBE]gfmIxkZAdBw[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you so much for all the videos Marina:flowers2:

All the performances were amazing, especially love Stardust and Origin of Love with the Italian lyrics:wub2:

He will be on a French TV/radio show next Saturday so it will only be one week off. I hope it's still enough for him to have a good rest :wink2:

@Mari Thank you for the great vids. I love that he sang in Italian. He is the world's truest international star!

Hope he gets some rest. Maybe I'm worrying too much but, to me, he looks too thin again. He needs some good nourishing meals and plenty of sleep before he has to do the UK gigs.

everybody's welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying the videos :wub2:

@Mari Thank you for the great vids. I love that he sang in Italian. He is the world's truest international star!

Hope he gets some rest. Maybe I'm worrying too much but, to me, he looks too thin again. He needs some good nourishing meals and plenty of sleep before he has to do the UK gigs.

I agree with you on everything you say, he's a true Number 1, but he does look very thin indeed, he needs rest, sleep, relax and nourishing meals

everybody's welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying the videos :wub2:I agree with you on everything you say, he's a true Number 1, but he does look very thin indeed, he needs rest, sleep, relax and nourishing meals

and not to be a popstar :lmfao: