MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

header.jpg

INIZIA L'AVVENTURA DI MIKA AD X FACTOR!

Vuoi partecipare come pubblico alle audizioni di Genova il 1 e 2 giugno?

pubblico-xf.jpg

Questo weekend inizia da Genova la nuova avventura di MIKA ad X Factor in veste di giudice!

Vuoi essere presente e assistere come pubblico alle audizioni che vedranno la presenza di MIKA e degli altri giudici Simona Ventura, Elio e Morgan?

Abbiamo riservato alcuni posti per voi fan della community ufficiale italiana di MIKA!

SABATO 1 GIUGNO

E DOMENICA 2 GIUGNO

105 Stadium

Lungomare Canepa, 155

Genova

Vuoi partecipare? Invia una mail a mikaitalia.xfactor@gmail.com con oggetto "GENOVA" indicando la data da te scelta (1 giugno o 2 giugno) e i tuoi dati:

- nome e cognome

- indirizzo email

- numero di telefono

- città

Hai tempo fino alle ore 13 di giovedì 30 maggio.

Continua a seguirci per essere sempre aggiornato sull'avventura di MIKA ad X Factor!

#MIKAaXF7

Mika Italia

ITALIA - Any fans in Genova? We have 7 pairs of tickets to give away to see Mika's first weekend of auditions as a judge on XFACTOR ITALIA!! That's right, we have 7 pairs for this weekend, both Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June shows. Want to be there? All you have to do is email us at mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name and age, the name and age of your guest and a contact number. Please put 'XFACTOR 1 JUNE' or 'XFACTOR 2 JUNE' so we know which night you can go. The competition closes tonight at midnight, we'll announce the winners in the morning tomorrow... good luck!

I'm shocked to see Mika there, really I am :blink:

I cannot figure any possible positive feedback for him from joining that circus.

I'm puzzled. I will go and see him, how can I avoid it....:naughty: but honestly....!!!

I'm shocked to see Mika there, really I am :blink:

I cannot figure any possible positive feedback for him from joining that circus.

I'm puzzled. I will go and see him, how can I avoid it....:naughty: but honestly....!!!

:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

on the contrary, I can totally see it as something positive; well, time will tell :wink2:

on the contrary, I can totally see it as something positive; well, time will tell :wink2:

The way I see it... He's got nothing to loose by doing this. I always felt in the past, he was too exclusive. That's okay if you aren't bothered about getting millions of fans. You can get away with releasing Limited Edition, artsy EPs, in posh shops, doing commercials for Loubi, or other exclusive stuff. But although I admire Mika for his artistic endeavours and part of me understands where he's coming from, if he wants to be world famous he needs to adapt to what people are interested in. X Factor is a big thing right now, so I'm glad he's involved. I just hope the news gets back to Britain and he gets talked about again.

Mee too - as long as he's excited about it himself, and see it as a big challenge, I think it's very positive :thumb_yello: Not to mention how great it must feel for those who take part in X-factor! :fisch: After all our MIKA is a int. popstar, who really knows a lot about music - and the industry - which some of these people are on their way into :fisch:

Love,love

me

a video by Gazetta TV @ Festival Mawazine Press conference, Rabat Morocco

Mika spiega perché ha scelto X-Factor Italia

«La competizione canora è una tradizione italiana»

http://video.gazzetta.it/05mika/9362790c-c93b-11e2-afe5-95914cfed26f

Great interview, someone needs to translate this ! :wink2:(not meeee I'm tooooooo lazy :mf_rosetinted:)

a video by Gazetta TV @ Festival Mawazine Press conference, Rabat Morocco

Mika spiega perché ha scelto X-Factor Italia

«La competizione canora è una tradizione italiana»

http://video.gazzetta.it/05mika/9362790c-c93b-11e2-afe5-95914cfed26f

Great interview!!

Cant do a translation right now but here's the summary:

He talks about how XFactor Italia is completely different from the other talent shows. Also mentions that it is part of Italian culture and with a very similar concept to the San Remo festival. He then explained how he's going to be working for four days each week at a studio in Milano and then for two days at XFactor.

Thanks a lot for the D/L link ! :flowers2:

uploaded your file to YouTube.

hope somebody translate it... :blush-anim-cl:

[YOUTUBE]-SineICgp4w[/YOUTUBE]

Here we go!

Mika: I forgot the first question...

Altro: X - Factor

Mika Ah! X - Factor... X-Factor Italy is a program very particular and totally different from all the transmissions which I attended. It is really very funny. I do not know why X Factor in Italy is different: but it is. Other programs have asked me to participate as a judge, but I said no.The difference in Italy is that X Factor is part of the Italian culture that from the end of the Forties has Sanremo, which is based on the same principle of competition between singers and songs. it is in the Italian's spirit... And watching the show and how it behaves the public, you can understand.. Then I said to myself: why not? I learn a new language, standing in a studio in Milan. I work four days a week, more than two days in the study of X Factor. I had never spoken Italian in my entire life. I started to study every day for 3 hours with a teacher of 24 years of Palermo

:wink2:

Here we go!

Mika: I forgot the first question...

Altro: X - Factor

Mika Ah! X - Factor... X-Factor Italy is a program very particular and totally different from all the transmissions which I attended. It is really very funny. I do not know why X Factor in Italy is different: but it is. Other programs have asked me to participate as a judge, but I said no.The difference in Italy is that X Factor is part of the Italian culture that from the end of the Forties has Sanremo, which is based on the same principle of competition between singers and songs. it is in the Italian's spirit... And watching the show and how it behaves the public, you can understand.. Then I said to myself: why not? I learn a new language, standing in a studio in Milan. I work four days a week, more than two days in the study of X Factor. I had never spoken Italian in my entire life. I started to study every day for 3 hours with a teacher of 24 years of Palermo

:wink2:

He also says that he'll be in Italia for two and a half months. :wink2: 4 days in studio, 2 days at X-factor and... one day off each week I guess.