MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

That what I saw on Twitter:

@_Lucrezia_:

@mikasounds is a very good judge! Professional, funny, critic...Bravo!

@_Lucrezia_:

@tbwktm @mylifeasjuls some girls jumped on him during a break...it was really bad and i'm so angry

@_Lucrezia_:

@mikasounds congrats for your first day of judge: you're sincere, a little bit cruel sometimes but BRAVO

I'd like to hear a bit more about him being cruel! :teehee:

What's that Elio guy saying about Mika?

Also... did any of the others say anything interesting? It seems I can only understand Italian if Mika speaks it... Please, Mika, don't get better at this :crossed:

Also... did any of the others say anything interesting? It seems I can only understand Italian if Mika speaks it... Please, Mika, don't get better at this :crossed:

That's because his Italian is perfect :shun: Well,I kinda understand,but I'm waiting for a vero Italian to do the translation :thumb_yello: Anyway,this Elio seems a funny guy,but both of them,Elio and Morgan,are amazed by Mika's knowledge about Italian culture and his personality.

That's because his Italian is perfect :shun: Well,I kinda understand,but I'm waiting for a vero Italian to do the translation :thumb_yello: Anyway,this Elio seems a funny guy,but both of them,Elio and Morgan,are amazed by Mika's knowledge about Italian culture and his personality.

Here I am!

Elio says he's annoyed that everybody's talking about Mika instead of the fact he has no moustache anymore this year :naughty:

He also says that he could describe Mika in one word: 'sveglio', which means that he's smart and he learn the rules of the game very fast.

Then Morgan wants to focus on his craving for learning! He's teaching Mika about history of italian music, starting from Genova (with De Andrè, a very important singer of our tradition).

And he found out today that Mika has already started listening those songs, cause he's genuinely interested.

He's going to learn extra things that will give him a considerable return, trust me!