2013 - Montjoux Festival - Thonon Les Bains, France - 5 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

Let's hear about Montjoux Festival! :france:

998690_10151456321790936_1122317979_n.jpg

Picture by Valerria

=========

REPORTS

=========

Robertina

=========

PICS

=========

daeni28: Part I / Part II / Part III / Part IV

Valerria: Part I / Part II / Part III / Part IV

Honey Pie

Professional pics: http://www.ledauphine.com/haute-savoie/2013/07/06/montjoux-festival-le-festival-de-mika-et-saule-vendredi-soir?image=C01F5EFE-9041-4DE7-A810-71430929CE3F#jimage=DB30F01F-21C9-427F-AC5E-6F257311C488

=========

VIDS

=========

daeni28:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@JoyLibrary

We were attacked by millions of green fly on stage tonight, was like something out of Sci Fi movie! I had to put a towel over my head!

And a lobster on stage..... National Geographic anyone?

Well, he's so overdressed in these gigs that you can't really check, hehehehe!

he's tanned, his skin is not that pale anyway....he's got good mediterranean genes :naughty:

It was s good gig, we could stand third row arriving at 7.30 pm, so that's definitely a bonus :wink2:

Flies of any possible size and quantity were attacking the ones on stage! I think Mika swallowed a good lot, he was fighting with them fiercely!

We met him for some minutes afterwards, we were all italians.....maybe thats why he said italians are the best? :wub2:

I had a nice greeting, and I'm happy.

No harassing or mobbing, we were all old time fans and very polite.

Some people who were on the path to go away saw him stopping, so immediately a crowd gathered around him, but they mainly wanted to snap a pic of him so no real nuisance.

The place is great and the weather is gorgeous, so we are planning a good french breakfast on the lake!

Eriko found and tweeted this. Could someone please translate? I can't figure out what he's saying except they wanted to throw him in prison because he accidentally did or had something? :dunno:

xgGpoQGNbqk

It was Fantastic in Thonon les bains. The time before the concert with the Italian girls awesome. Thanks to the Italian girls were really nice with you. Mika was super good mood. I have uploaded videos on youtube. Mika under Montjoux I do not know how I bring forth here, sorry

post-19710-142983700193_thumb.jpg

post-19710-142983700196_thumb.jpg

post-19710-142983700199_thumb.jpg

post-19710-142983700208_thumb.jpg

post-19710-142983700213_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pics and vids! Looks like it must have been yet another brilliant show! Can't wait to see more vids!

Eriko found and tweeted this. Could someone please translate? I can't figure out what he's saying except they wanted to throw him in prison because he accidentally did or had something? :dunno:

xgGpoQGNbqk

He says that they wanted to send him to jail because he accidentally let the flag fall to the floor.

He says that they wanted to send him to prison temporarily to punish him for accidentally letting the flag fall on the ground. Finally he didn't go to prison and he also says that there are sexier reasons to go to prison :naughty:

It was Fantastic in Thonon les bains. The time before the concert with the Italian girls awesome. Thanks to the Italian girls were really nice with you. Mika was super good mood. I have uploaded videos on youtube. Mika under Montjoux I do not know how I bring forth here, sorry

thanks for the photos and videos daeni! i updated the first post, also with your videos. :wink2: thanks for filming all the talk - i just wish i could understand him! :aah: what does he say/sing before big girl?

and which song did he need the sheet for, on your picture?

Edited by mellody

thanks for the photos and videos daeni! i updated the first post, also with your videos. :wink2: thanks for filming all the talk - i just wish i could understand him! :aah: what does he say/sing before big girl?

and which song did he need the sheet for, on your picture?

He sings:

In front of this fairytale castle

In front of this beautiful view that they did not share with us on stage

It's a pleasure to be here

And with this sunset it's easy to forget

that this summer we are generally having crappy (or ****ty) weather