MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Here's the English translation :wink2:

My life is very crazy and with this new adventure in it, it's even madder than ever but it's a moment of my life where I am very happy now.

I'm so happy to prove myself in this way.

The group is very nice and the judges are fantastic and very sweet with me. Now I've 3 teacher of italian language, culture and music and they are: Simona, Elio and Morgan.

I am looking for a person who could make a living as an artist and a career in music. For this, I think is very important to think about how competitor's life will be after this program.

During these audictions i'm looking for a voice, i'm looking for a technique...i'm not seaching a perfect technique because we'll have time and we could work with them but I'm looking for an originality...

I don't know... I always say that a singer should not sing to please its ego or to satisfy the audience. I am looking for a singer who has the need to express itself with the voice on stage.

An adjective for Morgan: unpredictable

An adjective for Simona: a warm dragon

An adjective for Elio: a professor of a dream school

See you on Sky1

My life is very crazy and with this new adventure in it, it's even madder than ever but it's a moment of my life where I am very happy now.

The group is very nice and the judges are fantastic and very sweet with me. Now I've 3 teacher of italian language, culture and music and they are: Simona, Elio and Morgan.

I am looking for a person who could make a living as an artist and a career in music. For this, I think is very important to think about how competitor's life will be after this program.

During these audictions i'm looking for a voice, i'm looking for a technique...i'm not seaching a perfect technique because we'll have time and we could work with them but I'm looking for an originality...

I don't know... I always say that a singer should not sing to please its ego or to satisfy the audience. I am looking for a singer who has the need to express itself with the voice on stage.

See you on Sky1

Thanks a lot for this translation!! :thumb_yello: It's so great to know he's happy and pleased with his job as a judge - and that the others take so good care of him in this team :wub2:

Love,love

me

See you on Sky1

Thank you for the translation. It's lovely.

Nell’autunno 2010 partecipa come Vocal Coach alla quarta edizione di X Factor a fianco di Mara Maionchi. Quest’anno torna a ricoprire lo tesso ruolo, stavolta per Mika.

http://xfactor.sky.it/2013/05/31/rossana-casale/

So, according to the new Cast page, Rossana Casale is going to work with Mika as vocal coach for his team.

• 2 weeks later...
What is he saying?

I got: hey.....................................x factor

I hear ''hey, questo si che é x-factor''

in English, something like ''hey, that's the real x-factor''

Edited by BiaIchihara