2013 - Foire Aux Vins Festival in Colmar, FRANCE - 11 August - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

hello everyone!

you perhpas know my english isn't very good,and as i always try to make an english report of gig,but often didn't publish it...i won't do that,but share with you this video first of all :

Thank you very much!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, will try a report, although i'm dead tired since marion's alarm clock made me jump to the ceiling at 5am this morning (that sound could've awoken the dead! :aah:), and the adrenaline was enough so i couldn't go back to sleep. :naughty:

i arrived at the venue with marion in the morning, and after looking around a bit where the entrance was and whether anyone was queueing already, we met renate and her husband, who had also been looking around for a while already. shortly after, the italian girls arrived, and so we started a queue.

as i had written in the pre-gig-thread, i had brought about 100 plastic champagne glasses that i thought we could use to toast to him during lywid, because of the wine fair and to toast on his bday but not too obviously like "happy bday", since it's not his actual bday yet. :teehee: anyway, i wanted to paint the glasses with bright shine-through window colour and glitter, so it'd look like they're filled with champagne. didn't have time to do that before tho, so marion and me did that in the queue. much more fun that way than at home alone! :teehee: later i also painted some signs, saying "cheers!", "santé!", "prost!" etc. in the languages of the different nationalities that were there. i guess the glasses looked a bit weird in the end, although mika held up one that had been thrown to him on stage, but seems he liked the banners. he wanted isa to throw hers (with "santé!") to him, but i think she didn't understand. anyway, the whole thing blended in well with all the other things the french fans had planned for the gig - lots of nice little things, maybe a bit too much altogether in the end, but it was ok. :naughty: they had a sun for une soleil (mika really loved this, he choked on his singing because it made him smile so much), blue balloons for underwater (they looked fab too!) and some hearts drawn on sheets, butterfly confetti and glitter.

anyway, back to queueing: at 11am they opened the gates to the trade fair area, and we went to the express pass entrance of the venue and built up our queue there within the barriers, according to the numbers. this went quite well, and after we had installed some banners and other things over the barriers, we all had a nice shady place to sit and chat with each other. :thumb_yello: toilets and food were available, and so it generally was a nice queueing experience, although maybe a little too hot, and i got a little sunburn in the end, since i didn't want to stay seated in that place under the foil all day. ;-)

i was surprised to find that it wasn't actually a wine fair like i had thought, but a trade fair of all different kind of things. jewellery, nail polish, carpets, swimming pools... and for me the 2 most appealing things were whirlpools and beds - i'd have loved to refresh in the cool whirlpool water for a bit and then try out one of those comfortable looking beds just a few metres away from the queue! :lmfao: of course i didn't, guess they wouldn't have let me lie there for an hour ;-p but i found the thought funny. :naughty:

in the afternoon ingie, miri and the others came to give out wristbands. they had them customly made and it read "mika birthday party colmar 11.8.2013" on the bands - very professional! :wub2: what a shame that there had to be so much drama about it! in the morning i had helped an italian fan (gracia :bye:) to register on mfc and rsvp on the avenches thread, and while she was at it, she also rsvp'd for colmar - and then of course she was disappointed that although she was on the list, she didn't get a wristband. a korean fan who had come over for 2 mika gigs was in tears... another mfcer was on the list but had brought her 10-year-old son who of course wasn't on the list but she couldn't have left him outside alone either... and other mfcers i know very well just had forgotten to rsvp or decided to come last minute. i felt sorry for them, but the ones who came to me to complain i just told what ingie & co. had probably told them too: a) team m had only given the ok for 35 people, and that you HAVE to base it on something - you can't just go and say "oh i like your face, you get a wristband"... i think they understood, but of course they were disappointed. obviously some fans went way too far though - calling the organizers names, or ranting in the queue and on twitter about how all the foreigners would get in but the french wouldn't, just because of the organizers... i didn't see/hear any of that, but i got told by marion, who heard them talking in the queue and read it on twitter. disappointment is understandable, but a behaviour like this is really sad. i don't know who it was who was talking so badly, i just agree with what has been said on here, these people should really carefully re-read mika's post about bullying! :no:

but back to the good things! later i was interviewed by a guy from the newspaper l'alsace, i used this chance to do a bit of advertising for mfc. ;-) and from what i saw in the articles that have been posted, they did indeed write about mika's official international fan club. :thumb_yello:

then at about 7pm the doors opened, and well, despite the express tickets, half the front row was full already, with trade fair employees and their friends and families. xD luckily the front row was large enough, so we still got a great place. but the express tickets were more or less a joke... while express ticket holders were still coming in, they had already opened the doors on the other side of the venue, where there was no express entrance. personally i have no reason to complain, but if i had been further back in the express queue, i'd have asked my 10€ back from them, that we paid for being let in earlier! :sneaky2:

asaf avidan or whatever his name is wasn't really my cup of tea, but i clapped and danced along a little - definitely had worse when it comes to mika's support acts! :teehee: tho of course this wasn't really a support act, but a festival with 2 artists.

after that, they set up mika's stage. it was my first gig this year and i hadn't seen many videos, so i was surprised by the large amount of polka-dotted symbols he had on stage now... and i absolutely LOVED how they were lit for the intro, blinking in all colours of the rainbow! :wub2:

i love the things he added to the songs... new intros and outros, had seen a video of him doing that for lollipop but i wasn't prepared to hear it in several other songs as well! when he started celebrate with lines i had heard in the china boy intro on the last tour, he did that for so long that i thought he'd sing china boy now instead of celebrate (i wish he'd do that some time!) - but of course it did turn into celebrate later. the huge balloons were somewhat scary tho, i shreeked several times when suddenly i saw this huge thing above me! :blush-anim-cl: they're impressive, but tbh i prefer the smaller ones - these are too distracting from mika's show imo. and after celebrate, when he started happy ending, security took a while to get the left balloons back from the crowd, and that somewhat spoiled the beginning of HE for me. :sneaky2: maybe mika should've introduced his band before HE, like he used to, then security could've collected the balloons during that time.

and well, you might have already seen my video of the overrated-teaser. i just heard those beats and had the feeling it was something new tho it sounded familiar... :teehee: so i started to record. dunno why he ended it so quickly, tho watching the video, i'm thinking maybe he had trouble singing it - maybe his voice needs to be in a really excellent condition to do it, because he has to sing from very low to very high, and he thought he could try but it didn't work. that's my interpretation. he said something after the song, i think he said the band just decided to start it without him knowing, but well it was in french, so not sure what he really said, and whether he was joking or meaning it. :rolls_eyes:

generally i had the impression that mika was in a fantastic mood... he jumped and danced with so much energy, and ran around on stage, standing in every place for a while, making eye contact with the fans, smiling a lot... i wouldn't say it was one of the best gigs i've been to, but it definitely was good. and it felt so good to see him live again, just this fact for itself made *me* really happy! :wub2:

will stop now for today... maybe i'll write a part 2 in the next days, but i'm too tired now. night everyone! :-)

and well, you might have already seen my video of the overrated-teaser. i just heard those beats and had the feeling it was something new tho it sounded familiar... :teehee: so i started to record. dunno why he ended it so quickly, tho watching the video, i'm thinking maybe he had trouble singing it - maybe his voice needs to be in a really excellent condition to do it, because he has to sing from very low to very high, and he thought he could try but it didn't work. that's my interpretation. he said something after the song, i think he said the band just decided to start it without him knowing, but well it was in french, so not sure what he really said, and whether he was joking or meaning it. :rolls_eyes:

Yes, that's what he said: that his musician are recently deciding themselves which songs to play, and that they start by themselves! :teehee:

Don't know if the setlist was already posted (picture on Mika's Facebook):

1000245_10151639305653040_47409787_n.png

He didn't sing "Over my shoulder", i was a bit disappointed :sneaky2:

And he did sing "Stuck in the middle" or am I losing my mind????

I was actually planning to go to bed early tonight as I haven't gotton a lot of sleep lately - but TBH I'm still on a little cloud...

I enjoyed the whole Colmar show so much - Meeting friends in the queue (Some Mika friends I hadn't expected turned up which was amazing :wub2:) was alredy a first highlight. The gig itsef was awesome as well - one of my favourite shows so far I think in any case from the bigger ones. The venue ist just so perfect for a Mika gig and the audience was so responsive. :wub2: The whole energy in the place was incredible. Mika was in a great mood as you can see in the vids and really seemed to be having a great time up there. I turned around to look at the audience a couple of times and seeing everyone having the time of their lives just felt so amazing - as if we were all part of something very special. Unfortunately I couldn't take many vids and pix as I was busy jumping around and singing along to the songs at the top of my lungs...

The M&G / B'day party afterwards was the cherry on top. :wub2: A huuuuge THANK YOU to everyone who have put a lot of efforts in the organization! :wub2: Thank you for making sure it turned out the way it did - with everone who attended staying calm and sitting down - which made it an unforgettable night for so many of us. The whole M&G was pure <3. Mika looked genuinely happy - and so did all of the lucky fans. What a lovely experience for all of us! I surely won't forget this day ever again.

It is really exceptional that Mika is up for things like these. I cannot say how much I appreciate that he is so down-to-earth and seems to enjoy this part of the "fan-star relationship" as much as we do. The fact alone of singers signing stuff after a gig cannot at all be taken for granted. So many artists don't even bother to greet their fans waiting outside. Mika has always tried to meet fans after his gigs whenever it was possible and he has done sooo much more: bringing up fans on stage (dancers, choir,...), agreeing to do M&Gs at times (like this b'day party)...This is something really special and I will be forever grateful that I have luckily become a fan of the best popstar in the world. ;-)

1176296_10151598318727379_1913599374_n.jpg

Wrote a long ass blog post and am now going back to sleep zzzzz

http://ingridchant.blogspot.nl/2013/08/mikas-birthday-party-in-colmar.html

Thanks Ingie, it's important for us to hear about your day, so we can better understand how much it was hard work for you and the others "troublemakers" (:teehee: Mika's words :wink2:) to make this M&G possible. :huglove:

Thanks Ingie, it's important for us to hear about your day, so we can better understand how much it was hard work for you and the others "troublemakers" (:teehee: Mika's words :wink2:) to make this M&G possible. :huglove:

:huglove:

Here's my report for this amazing gig and birthday party!

I travelled with other 5 italian girls by car. The journey was really long cause we were stuck in the crazy jam for 4 hours..so we arrived at 1 AM at the hotel. After a desperate "food research mission" we slept for few hours. The morning after we were there at the venue taking care of the numbers for the queue. Everything went smooth, even if you always find rude people among polite ones. We entered the venue (after many many stairs...) and we were in front row, central and left.

Mika was absolutely great on stage, energetic, happy and the venue was FULL!!! It was amazing to see how many people were there, I was so happy for Mika! The crowd was a good one and he noticed that for sure! It was (and will be I guess) the one and only gig for me this year so almost everything was new! I loved some "acoustic" parts before or after the songs like in Big Girl and I almost died when I heard Overrated! Too bad it was only few notes..but it was incredibile! The "bad" thing is that I didnt understand a word of what Mika said cause he spoke in french all the time but the crowd was laughing and joking with him so I guess he was funny like always!

I was scared of those HUGE balloons he threw during lollipop but it was super great to see the crowd playing with them!

During the queue I saw Ingrid and Miri with wristbands and many people around, i didnt understand what was happening so I asked Rose and she was really kind to suggest me to ask if my name was in the RSVP. I said yes cause I always do that and I had my wristband! It was a thrilling surprise for me since I had no idea of what was coming! After the gig we were in a lovely and well decored place with tables. There were cupcakes that reminded me polka costumes and a lovely cake with Mika To-Fu figure on the top! Wow! The girls explained the rules and I translated to the other italian girls who were there, everything went smooth and everyone respected them!

I was very very happy to be part of this party cause some italian girls made a group present to Mika for his birthday and we needed an occasion to give it to him with the time to explain the idea cause we made a "book" with a tip to tease him cause he needs to figure out by himself what the present is (we'll give him another tip via Twitter on the day of his birthday :D!)....this was the best occasion ever! We gave him the book and he opened it starting to read in italian (God, he is GOOD!! He made no mistakes and he was reading very fast! Kudos Mika!!)..then he smiled when he saw an image of Dante Alighieri (if you saw it, during an interview for Xfactor, Mika didnt recognize Dante and he thought he was a woman with a bad bad nose =P) and he said he would kept the reading for the day after (it was a long one!) and he seemed pleased! Then I told him about the second tip on Twitter on his birthday :) some of us gave him few individual presents which he enjoyed!

I really would like to thank everyone who worked for the party (fans and Team M)! It was very well organized and it was very very nice of you to include all people in the RVSP :) so...thank you SO much!

Sorry for typos or errors but I'm knackered and I have a long journey to do before I can reach home..my brain needs sleep!

Edit: my pics

http://s574.photobucket.com/user/Sarinachan/library/Mika%20Birthday%20Party%20%20Colmar?sort=3&page=1

Edited by Sarina

Here my little report. Really enjoyed my or better our Colmar weekend. My hubby (Mr G) and I startet at friday after a very stressful week (real life sucks at the moment) to Strassbourg – a very lovely and peaceful city and the right beginning of our little vacacion. :wub2:

On Sunday early morning we went to the festival, there we had a cozy time together with the other fans, even if to some we just smiled because of the language barriers.

Only when Ingie, Miri, Luke and Bubbles came and spent the wristle bands, there where drama. I felt very sad with french fans, who I've known a long time by sight. MFC is the official fan club, but I understand every fan who doesn't speak English, when they staying (too little) here. On the other hand, I was really shocked about that aggressiveness against Ingie, Miri, Bubbles and Luke . A aggressiveness the 4 led to wait in their car - there were a way many emotions! The organizers had their instructions and didn't deserve this. Anyway I am very happy that ultimately not only 35 but nearly 100 fans were at Mikas M&G. :huglove:

Now for the most important - the concert!

With Mikas French start: Le Soleil ... Outside of his concerts I never hear this song - but while the gigs I love it with the time. And this time, his reaction when he finally opened his eyes was priceless. :thumb_yello:

Because I don't able to understand french, I haven't understand what he said between songs (perhaps there are still anyone who could translate here?), but Mika was greeted with a few words of his international fans, a little German and English spoken, so I felt very involved. :blush-anim-cl:

Like the others have said, Mika was in a very good mood - his songs with new intros and endings - the time went too fast as always. I hoped to hear Live your life, Rose hoped a lot to hear Make you happy – you know he should play 1 or 2 hours more, than -perhaps- we all would be contented. A dream came true with the little piece of Overated, even when I at least needed 15 seconds to realize that it is Overated he's singing - a long time when he sings only 30 seconds. :naughty:

Like the last time in 2010, the audience where fantastic again, I also loved the things who organized the fans - the suns to Le Soleil where so nice, the blue balloons to Underwater, the hearts to Origin of Love and the champagne glasses to Drunk: that all completed the gig - at Mika gig I always get into child to kindergarten! :fisch:

Finally, a big thank you to all who have make possible the special M&G and for the birthday cake and cupcakes. :huglove:

INTERVIEW : Soundcloud

Foire aux vins de Colmar : écoutez l'interview de Mika réalisée quelques minutes avant son concert

https://soundcloud.com/user3466227/foire-aux-vins-de-colmar

Mika a fait coquille quasi complète hier soir à la Foire aux vins de Colmar. Il était précédé par Assaf Avidan. Mika qui a fait à Colmar son dernier concert en France de l’année. Il a rencontré les journalistes quelques minutes avant de monter sur scène. Ecoutez son interview (Mika était au micro d’Emmanuel Didierjean).

:bow: Could anyone translate please ?

My little report :)

We arrived around 9.30 a.m and there was already a lot of people!

I was happy to meet new fans :)

During the concert we were in the first row to the left, near Max. I didn't liked the first part ... It was ... weird :aah:

The show started around 10 p.m. It was really great! My sisters were so happy! (we can hear them a little in my videos :naughty: ). I was really happy when he sang Lola and Stuck in the middle :)

After the concert we followed the rest of the fans for the M&G. The first guard told me I could go with my little sisters because they were with me. The second told me they couldn't come ... :aah: Luckily there was the new manager (I think?) who told me that my little sisters were able to come with me :) And we were all able to come :)

He spoke with everyone, it was perfect ! When he came to our table, we gave him some gifts, and we talked a bit, he signed autographs for my little sisters. He loved our shoes :teehee:

This is one of the best shows that i did this summer !

Thanks again to everyone who organised the M&G ! :huglove:

My little report :)

We arrived around 9.30 a.m and there was already a lot of people!

I was happy to meet new fans :)

During the concert we were in the first row to the left, near Max. I didn't liked the first part ... It was ... weird :aah:

The show started around 10 p.m. It was really great! My sisters were so happy! (we can hear them a little in my videos :naughty: ). I was really happy when he sang Lola and Stuck in the middle :)

After the concert we followed the rest of the fans for the M&G. The first guard told me I could go with my little sisters because they were with me. The second told me they couldn't come ... :aah: Luckily there was the new manager (I think?) who told me that my little sisters were able to come with me :) And we were all able to come :)

He spoke with everyone, it was perfect ! When he came to our table, we gave him some gifts, and we talked a bit, he signed autographs for my little sisters. He loved our shoes :teehee:

This is one of the best shows that i did this summer !

Thanks again to everyone who organised the M&G ! :huglove:

Oh, it was you with your sisters who had that great shoes, I loved them also :teehee:

Foire aux vins de Colmar : écoutez l'interview de Mika réalisée quelques minutes avant son concert

Mika a fait coquille quasi complète hier soir à la Foire aux vins de Colmar. Il était précédé par Assaf Avidan. Mika qui a fait à Colmar son dernier concert en France de l’année. Il a rencontré les journalistes quelques minutes avant de monter sur scène. Ecoutez son interview (Mika était au micro d’Emmanuel Didierjean).

Yes please!!!!! And that's me at the end (you know why): :swoon:

It was a great show, one of my favorite this year! and I was very happy to meet Mika after the show! He was very nice with everybody :)

here are my pics:

320211col1.jpg

404990col2.jpg

291878col3.jpg

886586col4.jpg

264378col5.jpg

647748col6.jpg

848565col7.jpg

828101col8.jpg

Here my little report. Really enjoyed my or better our Colmar weekend. My hubby (Mr G) and I startet at friday after a very stressful week (real life sucks at the moment) to Strassbourg – a very lovely and peaceful city and the right beginning of our little vacacion. :wub2:

On Sunday early morning we went to the festival, there we had a cozy time together with the other fans, even if to some we just smiled because of the language barriers.

Only when Ingie, Miri, Luke and Bubbles came and spent the wristle bands, there where drama. I felt very sad with french fans, who I've known a long time by sight. MFC is the official fan club, but I understand every fan who doesn't speak English, when they staying (too little) here. On the other hand, I was really shocked about that aggressiveness against Ingie, Miri, Bubbles and Luke . A aggressiveness the 4 led to wait in their car - there were a way many emotions! The organizers had their instructions and didn't deserve this. Anyway I am very happy that ultimately not only 35 but nearly 100 fans were at Mikas M&G. :huglove:

Now for the most important - the concert!

With Mikas French start: Le Soleil ... Outside of his concerts I never hear this song - but while the gigs I love it with the time. And this time, his reaction when he finally opened his eyes was priceless. :thumb_yello:

Because I don't able to understand french, I haven't understand what he said between songs (perhaps there are still anyone who could translate here?), but Mika was greeted with a few words of his international fans, a little German and English spoken, so I felt very involved. :blush-anim-cl:

Like the others have said, Mika was in a very good mood - his songs with new intros and endings - the time went too fast as always. I hoped to hear Live your life, Rose hoped a lot to hear Make you happy – you know he should play 1 or 2 hours more, than -perhaps- we all would be contented. A dream came true with the little piece of Overated, even when I at least needed 15 seconds to realize that it is Overated he's singing - a long time when he sings only 30 seconds. :naughty:

Like the last time in 2010, the audience where fantastic again, I also loved the things who organized the fans - the suns to Le Soleil where so nice, the blue balloons to Underwater, the hearts to Origin of Love and the champagne glasses to Drunk: that all completed the gig - at Mika gig I always get into child to kindergarten! :fisch:

Finally, a big thank you to all who have make possible the special M&G and for the birthday cake and cupcakes. :huglove:

We actually had to wait in the car because we once in we couldn't get out and we needed to get stuff backstage. We did not return after handing out the wristbands because we did not want to cause any more drama at that point, but I'm also happy many people got in and behaved well!

We actually had to wait in the car because we once in we couldn't get out and we needed to get stuff backstage. We did not return after handing out the wristbands because we did not want to cause any more drama at that point, but I'm also happy many people got in and behaved well!

:thumb_yello: I hope you all also could enjoy the gig from Mika. You did a great job! :huglove:

My report:

The beginning

I have to start in the beginning of March.

I was waiting desperately for a gig that was do-able for me.

Last year I limited me to 500 km, what I already couldn't hold in 2012, as the gig in Vigevano was 580 km away.

When Colmar was confirmed, I was torn between Colmar (maybe car) and Liège (maybe plane and train). I didn't know what to do, how to manage. At easter my mother told me, if I drove to Colmar, she'd come with me. I said, if she came with me, she would have to go to the gig also...

End of April my mum talked with my aunt and now my auntie wanted to come with us also...But I still had no idea what to do...train, plane, everything was expensive and impractical (including driving with the car to Vienna or Venice).

Express cards were sold out already, I had nightmares about accidents.

In the beginning of june I booked a hotel room, still not sure, what to do. Then I got my birthday present (money from my parents for the gig in Colmar) and so the decision was done.

Trying to get the tickets took me a lot of nerves and a lot of time also, but in the middle of july I finally had them...

The trip

Unfortunatelly I had to work on friday, so I couldn't start the trip before noon.

I met my aunt near my work and we left at 12.15 noon, I drove to my mother's place and there we left at 1.15 pm The journey went well for about 1.5 hours, then the traffic got really hard and there was a lot of traffic jams, stop and go, from Hallein till Munich. I managed to drive wrong, so. I. had to drive through Munich (I never wanted to drive through bigger cities, as I live in the countryside), but it went well also. After Munich there was a lot of traffic again and it took about one hour, then I could finally drive. Faster than 20 or 50 km/h. Buuuut...then my satnav guides me through lonesome places, bad streets, streets which where closed because of construction works...I really got the feeling that something didn't want to get me to Colmar for that gig...but finally, finally, after hours of driving we arrived in Colmar at 1 am.

The day before the gig

We made some sightseeing with Mousetrap, which was really nice. Unfortunatelly I got a bad stomachache in the later afternoon, so we had to return to the hotel where we didn't leave this day anymore...

The day of the gig

We arrived the venue at 9.30 am, I was glad to see some familiar faces.

At 11 am was the entry, then everyone hurried to the entrance of the express tickets. I was the only one with "normal" ticket of all the people I knew, so I felt a little lost. But then I met Lena Machu's husband and a little later Lena and I asked them if I could stay with them. So I wasn't alone anymore :-)

When Miri and Ingie and the other arrived I went to say hello to Miri. I saw the wristbands and asked, what they were for, when I saw "Vip" on it I said, ah, well, I am no Vip...Miri said, everyone on the list would get one, so I said, so no wristband for me then (I didn't realize, that the list was from the RSVP on MFC). Miri said, of course my name was on the list, I was quite shocked and din't know what to say.

Queing was quite nice, hot, time flew till 5pm, then it went a little slower. The entry of the express tickets began at 7.10, it went really fast, then they let the others in. I managed to get a place in 4th (later5th) row, which was ok.

Asaf Avidan

Er, well, let me say, he was quite...special. He is definitely not my cup of tea and one or two times I had to laugh about him. Sorry, Asaf.

Mika

When Asaf and his band left, construction workers build up the stage for Mika, it was quite diverting watching them, so time flew and finally, finally the band entered the stage.

They began to play and Mika came...

He started with Soleil mal luné and I had tears in my eyes as I had wished so hard to hear that song live once.

I managed to overhear Overrated, I think it was the moment, when I helped a german girl besides me to find her contact lens...

I loved the gig, I loved to be involved with the suns, balloons and glasses, I danced and sang, I loved how the audience sang, I jumped (as far as I could).

As everyone said, Mika was in a great mood, but the only thing I understood the whole evening was, when he said in the beginning "Guten Tag, wie geht's".

Nevertheless I was really glad, I decided to go.

It was over too fast...as always. I am sure, if a gig lasted 3 hours, it would be too fast over also...

After the gig

We gathered toghether and were led backstage, where everything was prepared (thank you guys for everything, I am so glad I could be a part of it).

I won't repeat everything, as other people already told about it in a better way than me.

When Mika came to our table, he talked a little with Sabine and Karin, signed a few things and he left too soon...we took a group picture and then we left the backstage area.

My aunt and my mother waited in my car for me, but we had managed to talk before they went, and they said, that they had enjoyed the gig very much.

The trip home

On monday we left Colmar at 9.30 am. We drove through France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and finally back to Austria.

The trip went well, we had not too much traffic and I was ok and enjoyed driving.

After 1.565 km (all together) I drove into our carport and managed to crash into a pile of it...fortunatelly my car was ok though...but I couldn't have driven anymore...I was glad to be home again...we arrived my place in 7.20 pm

It was definitely worth the whole travelling, it was one of my best gigs so far. I was happy to see familiar faces and it was nice to meet "new" ones.

And I hope I'll see you again :)

Yessss pleaseeee!! :(

Thank you ♥ ♥