2013 - Foire Aux Vins Festival in Colmar, FRANCE - 11 August - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still not at home and really don't know what to add about the show and m&g. I didn't make any photos or videos of the gig because it was my last show in this tour and I decided to enjoy it as much as I can :) I want to say HUGE thank you to all the people who organised birthday party! I didn't expect something like this at all! This made this show even more special than it could be :) I was really happy to meet amazing MFCers in person! I didn't speak to everyone just because I'm shy and my mind was a bit blank that day dunno why :aah: I just hope to meet everyone again one day!!! I made couple of photos by my phone at m&g, will post them as soon as I'll be at home :)

Wow that Polka Dot book looks awesome!

thanks! the cover was designed by yavanna. :thumb_yello: we've given him yearbooks over the past few years for every year when he was in germany, and this was the 2012 one. i love how he said he has those books in his shelf! :wub2: no idea if that's true, but it's so sweet of him! :fangurl:

and here we go

t4p! and thanks to mr g for filming! :thumb_yello:

I'm still not at home and really don't know what to add about the show and m&g. I didn't make any photos or videos of the gig because it was my last show in this tour and I decided to enjoy it as much as I can :) I want to say HUGE thank you to all the people who organised birthday party! I didn't expect something like this at all! This made this show even more special than it could be :) I was really happy to meet amazing MFCers in person! I didn't speak to everyone just because I'm shy and my mind was a bit blank that day dunno why :aah: I just hope to meet everyone again one day!!! I made couple of photos by my phone at m&g, will post them as soon as I'll be at home :)

was fab to meet you! :biggrin2: and no worries about your mind being blank, i know that feeling, haha! and the closer mika is, the worse it gets. :aah: i just heard him say several things in the m+g video that he said when he was standing right in front of me, and i did not hear them at all in that moment! :doh:

Waouh, Sabine, your video is so great!! Such a good image quality!

Thanks to Mr G for filming!

Thank you Mellody for pictures and videos

Mousetrap, I saw you the day after in Colmar center, but I was on the phone with my grand-mother :mf_rosetinted: that's why I didn't come to say Hi! I hope next time we can talk longer!

Mousetrap, I saw you the day after in Colmar center, but I was on the phone with my grand-mother :mf_rosetinted: that's why I didn't come to say Hi! I hope next time we can talk longer!

Oh, really? I don't know how do you look like :aah: You were at the m&g but there were so many people :doh: Hope to meet you at last next time!!!

First, I would like to thank Ingie, Miri, the team Mika and all the people who organized the meet and greet.

Colmar is always a wonderful moment.

I wanted to make a surprise for Mika but I had no idea till this afternoon in my car :teehee:

I do not know why the idea of ​​the sun came to me, I wanted to take advantage of the covered shell and suns came to my mind as obvious. I talked to Bea and Charlotte who graciously offered me their help (Charlotte began to hate me) So we started in the printing and cutting more or least 350 suns of all the warm colors.

I prayed for him to sing Un Soleil Mal Luné in opening of the gig!! Ahd he did :thumb_yello: yes! He finally saw the suns and started to laugh :wub2: He really appreciated them. Thank you very much to all of you :huglove:

It was a great show with lots of surprises like flutes of champagne on Drunk with "cheers" wrote in several languages. Here came the moment of glory of our national Isa: Mika asked her to give him the paper with "santé" but she understood he wanted her on stage :aah: then speedy-schtroumpfs caught our Isa!!

Mika started to sing Overrated and did not continue,noooooooo...

This time, no whistling lesson but many emotion on Happy Ending, Underwater with the blue balloons and Origin with the hearts :wub2:

We emptied the bags of gold glitter on Celebrate(Charlotte hates me completely) it looks pretty on the picture ...

It was a wonderful gig with super awesome friends and an adorable and super generous Mika as usual.

The Meet and Greet

Thanks again and again :huglove:

We came in, Isa, Béa and me and sat down at the first table on the right. We recieved a cup cake that was soooooo yummy and a glas of white wine, delicious too. It was such a lovely moment when we sang Joyeux Anniversaire to Mika and when he told us the tradition of his family to cut a BDcake 1/ laugh 2/ cry 3/ scream, we all did it with him!!

He went to us in the second time. He said that he loved the little suns a lot (happy me!!!!) and chatted a lot with us, appreciated the presents we gave him and signed lots of stuff (and one of my suns). I wont never forget the moment with his hand on my shoulder and mine on his hand :huglove::huglove::huglove:

It is one of my most favorite mika-memories!

First, I would like to thank Ingie, Miri, the team Mika and all the people who organized the meet and greet.

Colmar is always a wonderful moment.

I wanted to make a surprise for Mika but I had no idea till this afternoon in my car :teehee:

I do not know why the idea of ​​the sun came to me, I wanted to take advantage of the covered shell and suns came to my mind as obvious. I talked to Bea and Charlotte who graciously offered me their help (Charlotte began to hate me) So we started in the printing and cutting more or least 350 suns of all the warm colors.

I prayed for him to sing Un Soleil Mal Luné in opening of the gig!! Ahd he did :thumb_yello: yes! He finally saw the suns and started to laugh :wub2: He really appreciated them. Thank you very much to all of you :huglove:

It was a great show with lots of surprises like flutes of champagne on Drunk with "cheers" wrote in several languages. Here came the moment of glory of our national Isa: Mika asked her to give him the paper with "santé" but she understood he wanted her on stage :aah: then speedy-schtroumpfs caught our Isa!!

Mika started to sing Overrated and did not continue,noooooooo...

This time, no whistling lesson but many emotion on Happy Ending, Underwater with the blue balloons and Origin with the hearts :wub2:

We emptied the bags of gold glitter on Celebrate(Charlotte hates me completely) it looks pretty on the picture ...

It was a wonderful gig with super awesome friends and an adorable and super generous Mika as usual.

The Meet and Greet

Thanks again and again :huglove:

We came in, Isa, Béa and me and sat down at the first table on the right. We recieved a cup cake that was soooooo yummy and a glas of white wine, delicious too. It was such a lovely moment when we sang Joyeux Anniversaire to Mika and when he told us the tradition of his family to cut a BDcake 1/ laugh 2/ cry 3/ scream, we all did it with him!!

He went to us in the second time. He said that he loved the little suns a lot (happy me!!!!) and chatted a lot with us, appreciated the presents we gave him and signed lots of stuff (and one of my suns). I wont never forget the moment with his hand on my shoulder and mine on his hand :huglove::huglove::huglove:

It is one of my most favorite mika-memories!

I don´t know how it happened but your golden glitter is all over my house and I needed weeks to get rid of it in April. My husband asked me more than once why I spread that glitter here again :fisch:............

I don´t know how it happened but your golden glitter is all over my house and I needed weeks to get rid of it in April. My husband asked me more than once why I spread that glitter here again :fisch:............

:aah: I hope you were not tempted to answer him then: "I live for glitter - not you" :naughty: No, of course not! :blush-anim-cl: All MIKA fans are good girls :wub2:

Love,love

me

:blush-anim-cl: Sorry Sabine, my only target was CharlieR but I wasn't the only one with golden glitter ... :teehee:

Great pics, thank you, Lena :wub2:

You're welcome, you are so nice on this picture :wink2:

Edited by LENA MACHU

:blush-anim-cl: Sorry Sabine, my only target was CharlieR but I wasn't the only one with golden glitter ... :teehee:

don´t be sorry :naughty:, I saw the glitter bags behind me and thought " oh wow, how long will I need this time to get it out of my house...." Btw I saw parts of the glitter even at the hospital where I work, it´s really affectionate :teehee::wink2:. But it always reminds me on the wonderful time we had last weekend.

Target achieved :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think you can imagine how I wanted to feed you with these little things when you emptied them on my back.

And the cleaning lady hated you even more than I did, after I left the room :fisch:

I don't think you can imagine how I wanted to feed you with these little things when you emptied them on my back.

And the cleaning lady hated you even more than I did, after I left the room :fisch:

Moi aussi je t'aime :huglove:

Lena, thank you so much for these suns! It made me soooo happy, especially seeing Mika's reaction :wub2::wub2:

Thank you to Bea and Charlotte for their hard work too :thumb_yello:

You're welcome :hi5:

:floor::floor::floor:

Lena, thanks for your great pics:wub2: and your report. Thanks to all who part their expressions:group_hug:

Sabine, I still have golden glitter from my first gig in 2010:naughty::naughty: and some from Liege:sneaky2:

Lena, thank you so much for these suns! It made me soooo happy, especially seeing Mika's reaction :wub2::wub2:

Thank you to Bea and Charlotte for their hard work too :thumb_yello:

You're welcome :)

I was a bit grumpy when Lena asked us to do it, but then I realised it was an amazing idea. And I have to admit it was worth it :bleh:

Just before the show, we all crossed our fingers. I don't know how I would have reacted if he hadn't sing this song... And then, we were like "is he going to open his eyes or...?" :doh:

Lena, thanks for your great pics:wub2: and your report. Thanks to all who part their expressions:group_hug:

Sabine, I still have golden glitter from my first gig in 2010:naughty::naughty: and some from Liege:sneaky2:

it wasn´t glitter like that, it is tiny Little Metall pieces ( 1 mm ) which never will leave you again..................