MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Thanks a lot for posting !!!

upload the file to YT

[YOUTUBE]p6LgJEg2-6o[/YOUTUBE]

I found out [HD] version of the video.

DL : MP4 ( 17MB )-- http://www.mediafire.com/download/63vp35yvugcpcl8/2013.08.19_XFac_Promo_.mp4

uploaded it on YouTube

2013 08 19 XF Promo Giudici [HD]

Edited by Kumazzz

What is he saying?

I got: hey.....................................x factor

I hear ''hey, questo si che é x-factor''

in English, something like ''hey, that's the real x-factor''

yes, that's it, "Hey, questo sì che è XFactor!"

It could be translated: 'Now that's what I call XFactor!'

Edited by mari62

yes, that's it, "Hey, questo sì che è XFactor!"

It could be translated: 'Now that's what I call XFactor!'

Me too! I think I'm getting better in Italian :roftl:

We are :thumb_yello:

YAY!!! me too :dance_man::roftl:

@Marina, thanks for the real translation as well :huglove:

posted by Mika Italia

http://mikamusic.it/newsdet.php?id=1529220724#.UhVE3H_ZcxF

Vuoi partecipare come pubblico alla prima puntata in diretta di X Factor con MIKA al tavolo dei giudici?

Universal Music Italia invita un fortunato fan (con un accompagnatore) ad assistere al live show che si terrà il 24 ottobre a Milano.

Per partecipare all'iniziativa ti basta scaricare su iTunes il nuovo singolo "Live Your Life" ed inviare la ricevuta d'acquisto a mikaitalia.contest@gmail.com insieme ai tuoi dati personali (nome, cognome, età, numero di telefono).

Tra tutti i partecipanti, un fortunato fan sarà selezionato e contattato da Universal Music Italia.

L'iniziativa scade domenica 22 settembre.

iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/it/album/live-your-life-single/id672742424

6kax.jpg

Simona and Morgan's INTERVIEW

X FACTOR 2013 anticipazioni: Intervista a Simona Ventura.

ORIGINAL http://xfactor.sky.it/2013/07/22/x-factor-2013-anticipazioni-intervist-a-simona-ventura/

X Factor 2013 anticipazioni: intervista a Morgan

ORIGINAL http://xfactor.sky.it/2013/08/05/x-factor-2013-anticipazioni-intervista-a-morgan/

Edited by Kumazzz

“I discover the talents looking at their belly”

“Who has the solar plexus hard when singing is a sincere person. Then he/she can have a career. Those who pretends to have a talent have it springs.”, reveals the Anglo-Lebanese pop star Michel Holbrook Penniman Jr., who will sit behind the counter from 26 September. And he will debut with the reputation of "bad" capable of exposing those who bluffs: "Sincerely I am just honest and I don't flatter the competitors."

Behind that air saucy and that innocent smile of a nice guy, he hides the charisma of the most feared judge of the seventh edition of X Factor. The eclectic Mika, which outperforms the international charts with Relax (take it easy) and Grace Kelly, and that so far he has sold 28 million albums, he is ready to present himself to the Italian public in an unusual way. From September 26, the British singer of Lebanese origin will join Morgan, Elio and Simona Ventura during the very popular talent show of Sky1, to which he has arrived taking the place of Arisa.

But who is this flamboyant artist? Visto reveals it to you.

Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr, this is his real name, exuberant and uncontrollable on stage, but polite and discreet in his private life, he’s the classic guest that comes into another's house on tiptoe and then get out as leader. And who took part in the casting already noticed it: when he tries to select a talent, the British artist doesn’t mince his words.

On the other hand, a pop star of his caliber is not satisfied to say yes to a pretty face or at a flawless vocal style. Yeah, because have the “X factor” for someone like him means something else: "I am looking for originality, not a perfect technique," says seraphic. "It's very important to think about the life of the competitor after the program." In recent months, they've been so many his lashing judgments about performances not good so that someone would have already labeled him as "bad."

“But it is not true, I just want to be honest”, he justifies.

"When I was asked to participate in X Factor as a judge I asked if they were serious. I didn’t think they really wanted me, "he parries. "Before I accept I took a few lessons in Italian to see if I could handle it and I finally said yes."

And why Magnolia has focused on him is obvious: "I was a guest in 2007 when it was in Rai, I went back there twice in the last edition and I really appreciated the human and artistic evolution, I had a duet with Chiara, I also sat among the judges . In short, I was fine. It was a challenge that I had to accept. Because I love challenges. "

The only disadvantage to the British singer will be just have to learn to speak in a language that is not his, although during these months he is making big progress. Merit of his Italian teacher, a young Sicilian that, to guarantee him a couple of hours of lessons a day, follows him around the world. "Yes, I'm taking Italian lessons not only in terms of language, but also of music: I'm watching all the past editions of Sanremo on DVD, I'm listening to Mina, your pop-rock of the seventies. When I do a thing, I have to do it seriously. If I have to judge some singers, I have to do it knowing your language, your traditions, your mentality. "

For his part, he brings the experience: "I'll be a judge very seriously. From singers, I will demand an ego not too big. And sincerity. That I immediately understand watching the belly, because if you are yourself, you sing with the solar plexus hard, if you pretend you've it soft. "

Not only the contestants will fear the new judge: even among the colleagues meanders a bit of envy towards a star who could tarnish personality as strong as those of Morgan, Elio and Simona. "I am not afraid of Mika, indeed I love him," replies Morgan, unperturbed. "I really like him as an artist and as a person, he is an excellent purchase in the team. I see him as a cultural exchange that I did in high school." Even Elio pretends indifference: << I do not fear, not because I think to be the strongest, but because, after four years I can say that I don't give a damn about the race. "And Ventura admits: "He is an opportunity, not a person to oppose."

Who instead is in love is Chiara Galiazzo, the winner of the last edition of X Factor. "He is the man of my dreams," she admits literally dazzled by his charm. "Besides being very good, he is so beautiful. To lose the head. "A platonic feeling, hers, destined to remain in this way as the charming singer-songwriter last year made public his homosexuality in an interview with U.S. magazine Instinct: "If you ask me if I'm gay, I’d say yes. If you ask me if my songs are about relationships with men? I say yes. And only through my music that I found the strength to face my sexuality, beyond the meaning of the texts. This is my real life.” But Chiara doesn't seem to care too much about this "detail" and dedramatizes: "Is Mika gay? Well, I have always fallen in love with gay guys”