MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr, this is his real name, exuberant and uncontrollable on stage, but polite and discreet in his private life, he’s the classic guest that comes into another's house on tiptoe and then get out as leader.

Thank you Lucrezia :thumb_yello:

I like this description of Mika

Behind that air saucy and that innocent smile of a nice guy,

smillle.gif

he hides the charisma of the most feared judge of the seventh edition of X Factor.

tumblr_mqkc0sKgfE1r4szcho1_400.gif

:naughty:

logo_rds_small.png

sarà giudice di X Factor 7 (will be X Factor judge 7)

http://www.rds.it/mika-e-giudice-di-x-factor-7/

La firma è vicina

Tornando a Mika, il cantante, secondo fonti che danno per certa la notizia, sarebbe prossimo alla firma del contratto con Sky e dopo aver partecipato al talent nella semifinale dell’edizione precedente per duettare con Chiara Galiazzo e presentare il suo nuovo singoolo, “Underwater“, potrebbe tornare sullo stesso palco in veste di giudice. In bocca al lupo!

Google translator

(Returning to Mika, the singer, according to some sources that give the news, it would be next to sign the contract with Sky and after participating in the talent in the semifinals of the previous edition to duet with Chiara Galiazzo and present his new singoolo (?), "Underwater "could come back on the same stage as a judge. Best of luck!)

logo_rds_small.png

sarà giudice di X Factor 7 (will be X Factor judge 7)

http://www.rds.it/mika-e-giudice-di-x-factor-7/

La firma è vicina

Tornando a Mika, il cantante, secondo fonti che danno per certa la notizia, sarebbe prossimo alla firma del contratto con Sky e dopo aver partecipato al talent nella semifinale dell’edizione precedente per duettare con Chiara Galiazzo e presentare il suo nuovo singoolo, “Underwater“, potrebbe tornare sullo stesso palco in veste di giudice. In bocca al lupo!

Google translator

(Returning to Mika, the singer, according to some sources that give the news for sure, he would be next to sign the contract with Sky and, after participating in the talent in the semifinals of the previous edition to duet with Chiara Galiazzo and present his new track, "Underwater ", he could come back on the same stage as a judge. Best of luck!)

Thank you Eriko! :flowers2:

I think they arrived late :naughty: The news was made official three months ago.

Mika Italia uploaded a scan.

Intervista a MIKA dalla rivista di SKY - "Siate naturali e non imitate nessuno" X Factor Italia

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=379027508893456&set=a.207411469388395.44303.187029398093269&type=1&theater

http://imageshack.us/a/img20/4089/sprq.jpg

Poor Chiara, she too fell under his spell :teehee:

Thanks for your work Lucrezia!

I suppose, less poor that one of us :fisch: Concerning Mika.

That Chiara is so cute. "Well, I have always fallen in love with gay guys”. Like we all Chiara, like we all. :naughty:

Thank you Lucrezia! :flowers2:

It's what I was going to say :aah:

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

Be yourself and don't imitate anyone!

The name Michael Holbrook Penniman jr. will say little or nothing to most people, but the name of art, Mika, calls to mind his unmistakable falsetto in Grace Kelly, the song that made him climb the charts around the world. The American pop star with Lebanese blood in his veins, immediately struck by the friendliness and excellent Italian. At 29 years, with 8 million albums and 20 million singles sold, is the first international judge of X Factor next to Simona Ventura, Elio and Morgan. We will see him on Sky One with the seventh edition of the most famous Italian talent show. A British style to be almost angelic and especially clear ideas, despite his young age (30 years old last August 18). So clear for him to choose one of the most successful talent show.

Mika you refused a French talent, why did you say yes to X Factor Italia?

I accepted because Elio took off his mustache (laughs) I said yes, because X Factor is different from others. It 's something very Italian. And it's real, genuine. Here there is a great musical tradition, I think of Sanremo, even in the matter of talent. I want to roam and grow my career and this is the right way.

What kind of judge will you be?

Serious and honest. I know I look like the bad guy because already in the jury I'm saying no more than the others. And when it is the case, I will not fear to tell a competitor: you sing like my brother drunk in a Japanese bar at 2am.

But what are you looking for?

Originality and authenticity. I know what it means to make an audition, I seek those who are able to survive. Everyone is trying to make things complicated and out of their vocal cords, I think that, sometimes, with an ukulele and a lullaby you can make people understand who you are without the use of songs that don’t belong to you. The real star is a natural person.

What was the biggest challenge in your private and professional life?

We face challenges every day and the most difficult is to maintain always the same state of mind even when you break the mold. I always try to learn, break the mold and do not rest on our laurels. In the personal life I live in an extreme way, I'm like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde because I'm shy and often I get drunk at parties to address the people, but then I have no problem on performing in front of 100 thousand people. And when you get off stage I learn again to survive.

You have stated that the Italian public welcomes you always good, but here as a singer you are less popular than elsewhere. Why?

I do not know, it's funny. Radio is not a problem, but it’s a record deal. Here they buy national discs. But if then I think at the time that the other British singers have had here in Italy, I can not complain. I successfully all over the world and all in all 7 years of presence in Italy are not few.

A young man caught and very elegant with a cherubic style. And a perfect motto: Nothing is impossible. And to the question "How do you see yourself in the future"?

I have no idea.

Be yourself and don't imitate anyone!

The name Michael Holbrook Penniman jr. will say little or nothing to most people, but the name of art, Mika, calls to mind his unmistakable falsetto in Grace Kelly, the song that made him climb the charts around the world. The American pop star with Lebanese blood in his veins, immediately struck by the friendliness and excellent Italian. At 29 years, with 8 million albums and 20 million singles sold, is the first international judge of X Factor next to Simona Ventura, Elio and Morgan. We will see him on Sky One with the seventh edition of the most famous Italian talent show. A British style to be almost angelic and especially clear ideas, despite his young age (30 years old last August 18). So clear for him to choose one of the most successful talent show.

Mika you refused a French talent, why did you say yes to X Factor Italia?

I accepted because Elio took off his mustache (laughs) I said yes, because X Factor is different from others. It 's something very Italian. And it's real, genuine. Here there is a great musical tradition, I think of Sanremo, even in the matter of talent. I want to roam and grow my career and this is the right way.

What kind of judge will you be?

Serious and honest. I know I look like the bad guy because already in the jury I'm saying no more than the others. And when it is the case, I will not fear to tell a competitor: you sing like my brother drunk in a Japanese bar at 2am.

But what are you looking for?

Originality and authenticity. I know what it means to make an audition, I seek those who are able to survive. Everyone is trying to make things complicated and out of their vocal cords, I think that, sometimes, with an ukulele and a lullaby you can make people understand who you are without the use of songs that don’t belong to you. The real star is a natural person.

What was the biggest challenge in your private and professional life?

We face challenges every day and the most difficult is to maintain always the same state of mind even when you break the mold. I always try to learn, break the mold and do not rest on our laurels. In the personal life I live in an extreme way, I'm like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde because I'm shy and often I get drunk at parties to address the people, but then I have no problem on performing in front of 100 thousand people. And when you get off stage I learn again to survive.

You have stated that the Italian public welcomes you always good, but here as a singer you are less popular than elsewhere. Why?

I do not know, it's funny. Radio is not a problem, but it’s a record deal. Here they buy national discs. But if then I think at the time that the other British singers have had here in Italy, I can not complain. I successfully all over the world and all in all 7 years of presence in Italy are not few.

A young man caught and very elegant with a cherubic style. And a perfect motto: Nothing is impossible. And to the question "How do you see yourself in the future"?

I have no idea.

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much honey!!:huglove: Here's lot of wise answers here from our golden MIKA : " I want to roam and grow my career and this is the right way" - And "nothing is impossible" Love it!! :wub2:

Love,love

me