MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Hi, replays on Cielo will be probably streamed online

http://www.cielotv.it/cielolive.html

Someone posted on FB that last news are that Replays on Cielo will be streamed on line just for the audition episodes, not the live episodes, which will be aired after the final, from december on. :shocked:

Good news for you!

There will be this Tuesday 24th on Cielo at 21.45 a program about X Factor called "the Judges of X Factor". I think that you can see it in streaming using the link that Marina gave you in the previous post :wink2:

Grazieeeeeee!!!

Someone posted on FB that last news are that Replays on Cielo will be streamed on line just for the audition episodes, not the live episodes, which will be aired after the final, from december on. :shocked:

yes, it seems, that the replays of the live shows will be broadcast later on :sneaky2:

Good news for you!

There will be this Tuesday 24th on Cielo at 21.45 a program about X Factor called "the Judges of X Factor". I think that you can see it in streaming using the link that Marina gave you in the previous post :wink2:

yes, and before that, at 21.10 there's a program called 'Il grande viaggio' (The big journey) about the new XFactor and with Mika :wink2:

Sure!! :wink2:

Mika at Santo Stefano Belbo

Waiting for X Factor, the star relaxes in the Langhe

It is almost the time for the new edition of X-Factor, the talent show of Sky that from Thursday September 26, 2013 will be broadcast on the digital platform. It's almost the time It is almost the time and Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr., aka Mika, 30, one of the most famous international pop stars (among the judges of this year's program, along with Morgan, Elio and Simona Ventura) decided to prepare for this important commitment relaxing in Santo Stefano Belbo, at the prestigious Relais San Maurizio, where he also celebrated his 30th birthday. << I love everything about Santo Stefano Belbo - said the Lebanese singer - the food, the culture, the landscape, the wine, but especially these hills that I find, to use a term dear to Pavese, your greatest writer, "mysterious". Back, from time to time, in Santo Stefano Belbo, is for me a source of happiness and joy >>.

The mayor Luigi Genesio Icard with the city council, together with the representative of the provincial administration, Luca Colombatto, welcomed the singer with great satisfaction.

<< Thanks to Mika-says the mayor - for having, on several occasions, mentioned Santo Stefano Belbo during interviews that MTV and RTL have made to the singer by virtue of his recent appointment to X-Factor. I am very pleased that Santo Stefano Belbo is considered a good retreat from an international singer: it means that the country offers tranquility, wellness, culture and everything that an artist search to stimulate his creativity. I am also glad that Mika has explained to our friends at RTL where is Santo Stefano Belbo: with a tour operator like him, the lodging of our city is assured >>.

:wink2:

Edited by Lucrezia

Sure!! :wink2:

Mika at Santo Stefano Belbo

Waiting for X Factor, the star relaxes in the Langhe

It is almost the time for the new edition of X-Factor, the talent show of Sky that from Thursday September 26, 2013 will be broadcast on the digital platform. It's almost the time It is almost the time and Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr., aka Mika, 30, one of the most famous international pop stars (among the judges of this year's program, along with Morgan, Elio and Simona Ventura) decided to prepare for this important commitment relaxing in Santo Stefano Belbo, at the prestigious Relais San Maurizio, where he also celebrated his 30th birthday. << I love everything about Santo Stefano Belbo - said the Lebanese singer - the food, the culture, the landscape, the wine, but especially these hills that I find, to use a term dear to Pavese, your greatest writer, "mysterious". Back, from time to time, in Santo Stefano Belbo, is for me a source of happiness and joy >>.

The mayor Luigi Genesio Icard with the city council, together with the representative of the provincial administration, Luca Colombatto, welcomed the singer with great satisfaction.

<< Thanks to Mika-says the mayor - for having, on several occasions, mentioned Santo Stefano Belbo during interviews that MTV and RTL have made to the singer by virtue of his recent appointment to X-Factor. I am very pleased that Santo Stefano Belbo is considered a good retreat from an international singer: it means that the country offers tranquility, wellness, culture and everything that an artist search to stimulate his creativity. I am also glad that Mika has explained to our friends at RTL where is Santo Stefano Belbo: with a tour operator like him, the lodging of our city is assured >>.

:wink2:

grazie Lu ;*

Hello! I have a question for Italian fans :)

Do we already know if there will be possible to attend the shows? Will it be possible to buy tickets or something? I'm thinking of comming to Italy in the first half of November and I need to begin planning and organizing my trip this week!

If it won't be possible I'll choose warmer place for my vacation :teehee: Thank you in advance!

*lol* What's that for a caption? Why are the telling Mikas height and weight :blink::aah: I want to know the height and weight of Morgan, too :sneaky2::P

Exactly my thought about MIKA! :naughty: Quite weird presentation I must say :teehee: I don't need further details about the judges bodies, they all look great - it's their music skill that counts ... :fisch:

Good luck to all Italiens taking part in X-Factor this season !! :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Exactly my thought about MIKA! :naughty: Quite weird presentation I must say :teehee:I don't need further details about the judges bodies, they all look great - it's their music skill that counts ... :fisch:

Good luck to all Italiens taking part in X-Factor this season !! :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Well, me too. I don`t want to know how much they weigh:sneaky2:

BTW, Mika`s shoes add at least 5 cm to his height on the promo photograph.:naughty: And the second pic looks like ..."the judges from hell" , "beware of them". Oops.

Well, me too. I don`t want to know how much they weigh:sneaky2:

BTW, Mika`s shoes add at least 5 cm to his height on the promo photograph.:naughty: And the second pic looks like ..."the judges from hell" , "beware of them". Oops.

:naughty: Your're right - MIKA really doesn't need high shoes to be "tall and dark", hehe - and YES, this last photo looks quite scary - HOT STUFF ( Donna Summer ) I'm excited how much "our golden man" will add pos. elements to this competition - as usual I fully trust his skill here :mikadas:

Love,love

me