Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Looks like the new Italian adventure has started in such a fun, positive and wonderful way! Love it!! :original:

Yes, I feel a lot of joy and fun around XF this year! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yes, I feel a lot of joy and fun around XF this year! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I know what you mean, I feel the same way! Seeing the way things started yesterday gave me very positive feelings and really made me smile. Especially love the pic Mika posted on instagram :original:

I think that the exit of Simona and Elio has taken away from the show a somewhat of a little bit "heavy" ... :aah:

Vittoria is a show woman, a comic actress, intelligent and smart. I'm sure she will be very important to give the right rithm to the whole show. Fresh air! Mika and Morgan seem like two brothers separeted at birth. :wink2:

Fedez (Federico Leonardo Lucia) is the "unknown element", yesterday he seemed to be a little bit nervous, but I think that is normal. He said that he wants to find new talents to gave them an opportunity: " I know the record market...I know what it means having a talent but being alone..."

MFC has seats for the next auditions in Rome on 21-22 June!

If you'd like to be in the audience pls visit this thread, where you can find all infos + instructions to join.

Thanks for all the links to the tickets, Mari! And for helping to coordinate our ticket giveaway effort, of course! :flowers2:

Sky Uno @SkyUno

Una sbirciata al backstage di Bologna: @Fedez , @InArteMorgan, @mikasounds, #Victoria. Ecco i giudici di #XF8! pic.twitter.com/3acOgIWMOS

BpiOSE7CEAIs01m.jpg:large

From Mika to Fedez...

10310523_514021918727347_4726391868481336088_n.jpg

Fedez ‏@Fedez@mikamusic_it

Sei proprio un patatone! #XF8 pic.twitter.com/qbBiqY0vC

"you're just a....well, literaly "patatone" means "big potatoe". :teehee:

But the meaning of the message of Fedez is: "you're so sweet, so tender!" :thumb_yello:

From Mika to Fedez...

But the meaning of the message of Fedez is: "you're so sweet, so tender!" :thumb_yello:

:yeah:

X FACTOR @XFactor_Italia

Qualcun altro è uscito dal camerino! Benvenuto @mikasounds! #XF8 #XFBologna pic.twitter.com/wHsZgdxkPQ

BpiXu6FCQAEkzsh.jpg:large

BpiY05HCcAERc4s.jpg:large

Edited by krysady

From Mika to Fedez...

Oh, I love that :wub2: Should we start to call Mika Patatone? :teehee:

Btw, Mika wrote "For your new dressing room", so I guess there is a gift with it? What could it be? :mf_rosetinted:

From Mika to Fedez...

What a nice wolf! I wish to deserve one day a little Mika's drawing at M&G! :wub2: