I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

yes, I remember him, as well as your children. Your daughter seems to be really musical - I was doing all sorts of dance moves with her in Riga:groovy:

I'm so nostalgic!

But I say to myself: Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened :thumb_yello:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i signed up here i made the mistake to choose a name close to my e-mail (never thought i'd be posting a whole lot :sneaky2:). obviously, changing a name is not an option. that's why i have erased my location info, don't frequent certain threads a whole lot (there's nothing wrong with discussing psychological issues...:fisch:) and won't go into certain details...

i don't want any contacts of mine finding my posts on google.

Yes, the openness on the Internet can be scary sometimes!

An example:

http://www.google.se/search?q=koolj5+mika&hl=sv&prmd=fd&filter=0

First time I googled my name like this I just couldn't believe what I saw!:shocked:

This talk of husbands snooping MFC is hilarious to me given my personal circumstances. Not only does my husband know my username, but he's the guy with the power to take MFC offline if he read something he didn't like (for those that don't know, my hubby Standard Toaster is MFC's technical admin).

It's a damn good thing he's understanding. :lmfao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So next time the MFC is down we know that lollipop_monkey has been a naughty girl!:teehee:

yes, the openness on the internet can be scary sometimes!

An example:

first time i googled my name like this i just couldn't believe what i saw!:shocked:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So next time the mfc is down we know that lollipop_monkey has been a naughty girl!:teehee:

ooooooooooo

mmmmmmmmmmm

gggggggggggg!!!!!!

Yes I know!

This is how bad it is!:sneaky2:

Have you tried your own name?

At least in google I'm in the safe side with my user name :mf_rosetinted:. On the first few pages I browsed there were only a few entries relating to me. Luckily for me it seems to be a rather frequent Chinese name (or word!?) :naughty:.

Yes, the openness on the Internet can be scary sometimes!

An example:

First time I googled my name like this I just couldn't believe what I saw!:shocked:

thanks sienna! :sneaky2:

you make me want to go and erase all my posts right now...

and then all i will say from now on is: +1 or T4P... :roftl:

thanks sienna! :sneaky2:

you make me want to go and erase all my posts right now...

and then all i will say from now on is: +1 or T4P... :roftl:

Aw, I just thought you should know!:huglove: Sorry!

This is an open forum, but sometimes I think it's a little too open for my sense of security!:wink2:

Even if someone should google like I did, the only thing they get is our user names.

One thing we should be careful about is to post pictures of our friends from gigs and parties though!

Aw, I just thought you should know!:huglove: Sorry!

This is an open forum, but sometimes I think it's a little too open for my sense of security!:wink2:

Even if someone should google like I did, the only thing they get is our user names.

One thing we should be careful about is to post pictures of our friends from gigs and parties though!

just kidding. i knew...:wink2:

it's definitely good to have a sense of how public this forum is.

i would be much better off with a more generic name, but it is what it is so i have to be aware...:boxed:

• 3 years later...
This talk of husbands snooping MFC is hilarious to me given my personal circumstances. Not only does my husband know my username, but he's the guy with the power to take MFC offline if he read something he didn't like (for those that don't know, my hubby Standard Toaster is MFC's technical admin).

It's a damn good thing he's understanding. :lmfao:

:lmfao:

I had a famous person that I crushed on, as fangirls do, for many and many a year.

I told my husband that if the chemistry were there between us, should we ever meet, and he wanted to get with me, I would never even entertain the offer, I was that in love with him.

It was when I realized that I would entertain the thought that I realized our marriage was over. (Not because I would, but because my perspective had changed that much over the course of the relationship.)

Not about Mika, but an observation as regards all the relationships here...

And then there're the folks with open relationships and such... but I won't go into that here.

I want to write something here :teehee:

Well, I love Mika :aah: He was my huge crush in 2011-2012 years. I fell crazy in love with him in the summer 2012 after the first time I met him. Now my feelings are a bit different. I love him more as a person, as an artist and only then as a man :)

But I'm single so for me the answer would be quite easy :aah: But I realize how little I know about real Mika so I'd prefer to know him better first :naughty:

I want to write something here :teehee:

Well, I love Mika :aah: He was my huge crush in 2011-2012 years. I fell crazy in love with him in the summer 2012 after the first time I met him. Now my feelings are a bit different. I love him more as a person, as an artist and only then as a man :)

But I'm single so for me the answer would be quite easy :aah: But I realize how little I know about real Mika so I'd prefer to know him better first :naughty:

I'm absolutely sure no one of us here could "tolerate" him in a real relationship :naughty: I think he is so irritable and so, that he must be unbearable :mf_rosetinted: I' feel deep respect for BF who managed to stay with him for 7 years :teehee:

But you know I love you Mika, right? :wub2::wub2:

:naughty:

I'm absolutely sure no one of us here could "tolerate" him in a real relationship :naughty: I think he is so irritable and so, that he must be unbearable :mf_rosetinted:I' feel deep respect for BF who managed to stay with him for 7 years :teehee:

But you know I love you Mika, right? :wub2::wub2:

:naughty:

Mika said his BF is patient and tolerant so he fit really well with Mika :naughty:

Mika said his BF is patient and tolerant so he fit really well with Mika :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: And added to the fact that he's patient and tolerant, I think he's the love of his life ...:mikadas::wub2:

Love,love

me

• 5 weeks later...