Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

"His crazy nights"?

Maybe they don't have well understood that he is talking about him and his partner.Or they pretend not to understand? :fisch:

Well, what's the matter with "ses folles nuits"? What would you expect, "leurs folles nuits" / "their crazy nights"? It would not make sense in French, we wouldn't say it as they are only talking about Mika in this article. For sure we guess that he is not spending his nights alone :naughty:

Well, what's the matter with "ses folles nuits"? What would you expect, "leurs folles nuits" / "their crazy nights"? It would not make sense in French, we wouldn't say it as they are only talking about Mika in this article. For sure we guess that he is not spending his nights alone :naughty:

Of course, we all know he spends his night with his teddy bear:wink2:

They talked about BBB video clip and showed extracts of it in "50 minutes inside" program of yesterday :wub2: from 7 minutes 05:

http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/replay-50-mn-inside-du-21-juin-2014-8438420.html

thanks to Mine! she also put screencaps of the video on the BBB thread

I cant see it in my country, anyway thanks to you and mine. After seeing the screencaps Im even more curious about the vid :naughty:

Kind of translation :teehee::

"We are now going to the South of Spain where Mika is shooting the video clip of his last single "Boum Boum Boum", that we introduced to you last week. A tribute to the 7th art [aka cinema] and its classics: from James Bond to Lawrence of Arabia, we go through everything, don't we Mika?

Mika: They are classics ("big movies"), important moments, and we are re-creating everything in 2 days, with the budget of one make-up artist of one of these movies probably!

And a Mika who is already very well into his role! [shouts] yes, ok, go gently maybe!"

:naughty:

They talked about BBB video clip and showed extracts of it in "50 minutes inside" program of yesterday :wub2: from 7 minutes 05:

http://videos.tf1.fr/50-mn-inside/replay-50-mn-inside-du-21-juin-2014-8438420.html

Thanks! I must say this song is far from being my favourite but this video will probably be epic!

In this extract they say that they talked about BBB in last week's show; I can't remember if we saw anything from there?

I can't watch it from Japan.

:bow: Does anyone download it please ?

I love the video :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :fangurl::swoon:

Thanks a lot for the links to all of you :flowers2:

I was away this week end so I couldn't see it on TV :no:

I can't see it. It says "page not available"

I don't know why, it is working fine for me on both computer and phone :dunno:

I assume you tried to copy/paste too but the link is good and the video isn't signaled as blocked so I can't think of anything :(.

Here is a subtitled version of c à vous part one. As always, sorry if there are mistakes etc.

-> https://vimeo.com/99333161

(with a special thanks to Log lady for support :wub2: )

I've been mentioned in the award speech again? Once again I don't even know what you are thanking me for, cool :)

I won't forget all these thanks, you'll see... Someday, if I have the chance to make a video as well, I'll thank my family, the old Gods and the new, Scorsese, Maradona and you.

Edited by Log lady

It works for me :dunno: and it seems to work for Deb as she added it to her fav...could it be that you need an upgrade on your tablet? :dunno:

Thank you Melyssa :huglove:

You re doing an outstanding work :bow::flowers2::huglove:

Marilyn, remind me what you're trying to view on? Laptop? Tablet? What browser are you using? We need to google to find a way to let you see all these delicious videos you're missing!