Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Happy to see tassels on the XF pics... I wore some to work today in honor of the video being released today... my lil' secret!

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=82336070

Sky VIDEO

08-07-2014

Buone vacanze dal cast di X Factor 2014!

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/206159/buone-vacanze-dal-cast-di-x-factor-2014/08-07-2014/xfactor,XF7,/?pag=1/

" Abbiamo girato l’Italia con X Factor On The Road. Abbiamo ascoltato migliaia di aspiranti concorrenti ai casting.

Abbiamo visto i più meritevoli sul palco delle Audizioni. Abbiamo seguito le scelte dei giudici al Bootcamp.

Ora è tempo di Home Visit e… vacanze! Mentre X Factor si prepara per regalarvi la migliore edizione di sempre, voi godetevi pure l’estate:

dal 18 settembre vi aspettiamo più carichi che mai su Sky Uno HD!

Guardate il video qui sotto per sentire i saluti speciali del nostro cast!

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_169329244

YT

[sky]206159[/sky]

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a VK url

As some people are asking for a translation....

Di ritorno dalle audizioni di #XF8 alle tre di notte, Morgan dedica "Ashes to Ashes" a @mikasounds

Coming home from XF audictions at 3 a.m., Morgan dedicates Ashes to Ashes to Mika.

[YOUTUBE]faMjcRSxRzI[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome to the "No Excuses section", that is there are no excuses. Dedicated to Mika, cause he hates who apologizes,which means who finds justifications.

Here we have a guitar, as you see a string's missing. As you see the subject (meaning himself) has no voice, is tired and will do a very difficult song, but he will make it, without mimic, by the way

I can't know why he's apologizing to Mika, but I suppose it could be about this (I'm copying and pasting from my own report, as I'm lazy) :

Morgan tried to wind him up more than once, but he kept calm and I respect very much this skill of his: he always replies in a pretty calm tone and then apparently doesn't keep any grudge. I don't actually think he always act that way (so not! :teehee: ), especially in a different context, but this is what he does when he's at XF.

And pasting again:

I think that he can't stand excuses from people who try to justify their mistakes, especially if they are totally missing the point, so he was slighty annoyed here and there...

Edited by Elwendin

As some people are asking for a translation....

Di ritorno dalle audizioni di #XF8 alle tre di notte, Morgan dedica "Ashes to Ashes" a @mikasounds

Coming home from XF audictions at 3 a.m., Morgan dedicates Ashes to Ashes to Mika.

[YOUTUBE]faMjcRSxRzI[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome to the "No Excuses section", that is there are no excuses. Dedicated to Mika, cause he hates who apologizes,which means who finds justifications.

Here we have a guitar, as you see a string's missing. As you see the subject (meaning himself) has no voice, is tired and will do a very difficult song, but he will make it, without mimic, by the way

I can't know why he's apologizing to Mika, but I suppose it could be about this (I'm copying and pasting from my own report, as I'm lazy) :

Morgan tried to wind him up more than once, but he kept calm and I respect very much this skill of his: he always replies in a pretty calm tone and then apparently doesn't keep any grudge. I don't actually think he always act that way (so not! :teehee: ), especially in a different context, but this is what he does when he's at XF.

And pasting again:

I think that he can't stand excuses from people who try to justify their mistakes, especially if they are totally missing the point, so he was slighty annoyed here and there...

I thought the same thing, Elwendin. It's a nice gesture

Sky VIDEO

11-07-2014

X Factor torna a settembre su Sky Uno - promo casting

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/206619/x-factor-torna-a-settembre-su-sky-uno-promo-casting/11-07-2014/x+factor,top/

[sky]206619[/sky]

:EDIT:

Mikasounds tweets :

@mikasounds

" :) @xfactoritalia sarà in onda da settembre su @skyuno #XF8 http://t.co/nRpgE2y9vS "

X Factor sei tu! E a settembre non puoi mancare.

YouTube

[YOUTUBE]QoJNo2JG8rk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz
adding Mika's tweet and YT-link

• 2 weeks later...
Please could anyone let me know which date is it ( in Bologna or Roma ) ?

Morgan tenta di baciare Mika

[YOUTUBE]pHL87Ou0uNA[/YOUTUBE]

Mika was wearing that jacket in Bologna, I'd say the pictures was taken the 7th of June. But it's quite funny cause I was there and I cannot recall this :teehee:

Mika and the other judges of X Factor are in the new SkyLife Magazine:

BuDNxVsIgAEGp4q.jpg

It was twitted by Alessandro Cattelan and then reported on Facebook by X Factor

https://www.facebook.com/xfactoritalia/posts/823724334312562

Has this been deleted? Or maybe just geotagged for Italy? Because I can't see it either on Twitter or Facebook. :(

Can I ask this here?

Can someone point me in the right direction to find out a little more about Morgan? With the way he and Mika are like schoolmates, I'd like to read about him... kept meaning to ask, but premature senility kept sneaking in!

Has this been deleted? Or maybe just geotagged for Italy? Because I can't see it either on Twitter or Facebook. :(

I can't see it either (and I'm in Italy right now, so it's not a geotagged problem :wink2: )

(or maybe they only care about my usual address? Idk)

I can't see it either (and I'm in Italy right now, so it's not a geotagged problem :wink2: )

I can't see it online anymore, so it must have been deleted :wink2: Edited by mari62

Thanks for posting Lucrezia! Is the September issue already out?

I think that it will arrive iin the mail to each subscriber if you've asked it :wink2:

I can't see it online anymore, so it must have been deleted :wink2:

Yeah they've deleted :sad: maybe it was too early :dunno:

I think that it will arrive iin the mail to each subscriber if you've asked it :wink2:

Yeah they've deleted :sad: maybe it was too early :dunno:

I'm not a subscriber, since I didn't get it when I was :dunno:

that's why I've asked :D

Yes, I also think it may have been too early