Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

28-10-2014

Daily 3: le assegnazioni di Mika

Mika assegna i brani che dovranno cantare gli Over al secondo Live.

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/218831/daily-3-le-assegnazioni-di-mika/28-10-2014/

Sky Uno Daily videos don't work to outside Italy !!! :emot-sad:

:bow: Could anyone help us please ?

[sky]218831[/sky]

1414521608757_daily_3_le_assegnazioni_di_mika_thumbnail_1.jpg

Mika's choices:

Mario: Ricomincio da qui - Malika Ayane

Emma: I can't make you love me - Bonnie Raitt

The first italian song, Ricomincio da qui (I start over again from here) is a song of a very talented and sofisticated artist, Malika Ayane (Moroccan father and Italian mother).

She has a beautiful voice, a particular and original tone, and her performances are always very elegant.

She sang the song at the Sanremo Festival in 2010 with great success.

It is a complicated and tecnical song...Mario was surprised for the choice...he will have to work hard...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcedhb_malika-ayane-ricomincio-da-qui-sanr_music

Edited by Marta.

I really liked the Komunuits, I think it was very fresh and interesting to rap and beat box to Johann Sebastian Bach.

Here's a curiosity (actually two) on songs with "Air on the G string" from Suite No. 3 by Johann Sebastian Bach:

Sweetbox - Everything's gonna be alright (1997)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNyjkRlgO5s

[YOUTUBE]lNyjkRlgO5s[/YOUTUBE]

and

You - Elio e Le Storie Tese (1993)

[YOUTUBE]fLp2_LT3LRg[/YOUTUBE]

Interesting and funny, isn't it? :original:

Aargh!! I saw all the choices but the one of Mika's team!:sneaky2: I arrived too late (when Cattelan was announcing the choices of Fedez' category! :doh: Can I be more unlucky than this?!). I'll wait patiently for the video... :fisch::aah:

28-10-2014

Daily 3: le assegnazioni di Mika

Mika assegna i brani che dovranno cantare gli Over al secondo Live.

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/218831/daily-3-le-assegnazioni-di-mika/28-10-2014/

Sky Uno Daily videos don't work to outside Italy !!! :emot-sad:

:bow: Could anyone help us please ?

[sky]218831[/sky]

1414521608757_daily_3_le_assegnazioni_di_mika_thumbnail_1.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/zlof8bpdj6wdfdf/Dail3.mp4

The new saying apparently is "In bocca al Mika" :doh:

Google translator says "In the mouth to Mika" !? :blink:

It means good luck.

It refers to mom wolf who uses to carry her pups in her mouth to protect them while moving them from a place to another. "may you be protected and safe and may everything go well for you"

Sadly people misunderstand it and it's common to reply "crepi", which means "let it die".

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1881&langid=14

We also say "in bocca al lupo e in culo alla balena".

Google translator will help you with that :biggrin2:

Here's a curiosity (actually two) on songs with "Air on the G string" from Suite No. 3 by Johann Sebastian Bach:

[YOUTUBE]lNyjkRlgO5s[/YOUTUBE]l]

That song has been stuck in my head since yesterday, thank you :naughty:

You're welcome girls (and yes the "Crepi Mika" face is very funny) :teehee:

I love the song he assigned to Emma, curious to see the results

Edited by Log lady

It means good luck.

It refers to mom wolf who uses to carry her pups in her mouth to protect them while moving them from a place to another. "may you be protected and safe and may everything go well for you"

Sadly people misunderstand it and it's common to reply "crepi", which means "let it die".

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1881&langid=14

We also say "in bocca al lupo e in culo alla balena".

Google translator will help you with that :biggrin2:

:lol3:

Thanks a lot for your explanation !! :huglove:

A little quick summary of what Mika says during Daily n.3

with Mario

Mariooo! Come here, directly into the mouth of the wolf, ahhag!...

I want you to sing in Italian again, but without redoing anything like what we've done last week. This is a song of 2010, that is already a classic ... what I like about this song is that there are all these points and ranges going up and down ... I want you to use an open voice ... this is a musical and tecnical challenge, a challenge of the melody and not of the words...(to the camera) he can really become a "racconteur" he can transform himself into other people...

When Mario goes out of the room, Alessandro Raina tells Mika that Mario really miss his girlfriend, who is studying in Spain ... Mario does not have physical contact with her for 15 days and he can't resist anymore :blink::naughty: ... Mika seems to understand the situation very well "ohhh"

with Emma

Emmaaa! Aghhh! (doing the wolf again)

I wanted to find a song important to me ... this is one of the most beautiful songs of the American pop ... I want to continue with pop also this week ...this is a pop song, but also with a bit of jazz, of blues, a bit of everything ... you know Bonnie Raitt? No? listen to this song ... the words are very simple but they say everything..there is everything you want in this song... melodically, it is a real beauty, with all those borders ... and never "cheesy" [i'm not sure, the word is in english]...(to the camera) tecnically and musically there is so much work to do ... and this is the job I like the most..i like to get my hands dirty ...

Alessandro Raina greets Emma and says: "now you can not say anymore "into the mouth of the wolf" but "into the mouth of the Mika" .. and then "Let die the Mika !!" (instead of "Let die the wolf")

As you have already red before, "Into the mouth of the wolf! Let die the wolf!" is a way of saying to say "goog luck"

Edited by Marta.

[YOUTUBE]lNyjkRlgO5s[/YOUTUBE]

and

You - Elio e Le Storie Tese (1993)

yes it´s interesting, thank you very much :flowers2:

A little quick summary of what Mika says during Daily n.3

with Mario

Mariooo! Come here, directly into the mouth of the wolf, ahhag!...

I want you to sing in Italian again, but without redoing anything like what we've done last week. This is a song of 2010, that is already a classic ... what I like about this song is that there are all these points and ranges going up and down ... I want you to use an open voice ... this is a musical and tecnical challenge, a challenge of the melody and not of the words...(to the camera) he can really become a "racconteur" he can transform himself into other people...

When Mario comes out, Alessandro Raina tells Mika that Mario really miss his girlfriend, who is studying in Spain ... Mario does not have physical contact with her for 15 days and he can't resist anymore :blink::naughty: ... Mika seems to understand the situation very well "ohhh"

with Emma

Emmaaa! Aghhh! (doing the wolf again)

I wanted to find a song important to me ... this is one of the most beautiful songs of the American pop ... I want to continue with pop also this week ...this is a pop song, but also with a bit of jazz, of blues, a bit of everything ... you know Bonnie Raitt? No? listen to this song ... the words are very simple but they say everything..there is everything you want in this song... melodically, it is a real beauty, with all those borders ... and never "cheesy" [i'm not sure, the word is in english]...(to the camera) tecnically and musically there is so much work to do ... and this is the job I like the most..i like to get my hands dirty ...

Alessandro Raina greets Emma and says: "now you can not say anymore "into the mouth of the wolf" but "into the mouth of the Mika" .. and then "Let die the Mika !!" (instead of "Let die the wolf")

As you have already red before, "Into the mouth of the wolf! Let die the wolf!" is a way of saying to say "goog luck"

Thank you for translating it for us.

If I were Mario I´d be very very very embarrassed to see how the vocal coach was talking about my sex life but I think I´d never had told it to the vocal coach :doh: . So we learn not the women are the chatterboxes but the men are.....

I honestly can't understand how Diluvio's lyrics can be considered good (of course I don't mean by you, since you're not a native Italian speaker :)). To me they just sounded really obvious, cheap and lame and... Well, bad. Emma, Mario and Lorenzo are the most talented, I think. I like the three of them also because of their songwriting skills, meaning they could potentially create something interesting out there in the Italian music scene.

Ah,thanks for your opinion,so not much left to appreciate at his skills,after all :teehee:

I agree with you,Mika's team now is the best,I think Emma and Mario still have a long way to go through the end :thumb_yello:

If anyone is interested I can make a transcript in Italian :italia: and the translation in English :uk: of the part of Mika and his team's guys, obviously.Of course the help of anyone is welcome! :original:

Edited by charlie20

If anyone is interested I can make a transcript in Italian :italia: and the translation in English :uk: of the part of Mika and his team's guys, obviously.Of course the help of anyone is welcome! :original:

Please !!!!! :wub2:

If you need any help just tell me what I can do....:thumb_yello:

X FACTOR @XFactor_Italia

Oggi @mikasounds ha portato un'amica alle prove di #XF8! pic.twitter.com/apaV0CEmK9

B1IdulECMAEAdE9.jpg

He brought her in Italy! Wow! (Hope she didn't travel by plane) I guess she's a great company for him...

So cute!

Please !!!!! :wub2:

Ok, I'll do them this evening and I will post as soon as they are ready.

If you need any help just tell me what I can do....:thumb_yello:

Thank you very much! :original:

By the way, I found the whole episode of Daily3:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28vahn_x-factor2014-daily3_music

Edited by charlie20