MIKA & L’Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal - 12 Feb 2015- REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

Dear MFCers,

I managed to record a few videos during the concert :blush-anim-cl: and I'll post them all here for members of the Fan Club only.

The videos are unlisted on Youtube, so, please, do not share them outside MFC or they can end up being deleted :(

I hope you enjoy them. More to come. And some pics.

Best wishes,

Chris

Amazing videos !!!!! You are a star !!!! :fangurl:

Thanks a million for sharing BRILLIANT videos !!!!!!!!!!! :huglove::wub2:

Edited by dcdeb

Dear MFCers,

I managed to record a few videos during the concert :blush-anim-cl: and I'll post them all here for members of the Fan Club only.

The videos are unlisted on Youtube, so, please, do not share them outside MFC or they can end up being deleted :(

Best wishes,

Chris

Thank you so much! I've been dying to see vids so i can relive the concerts :hug:

Edited by dcdeb

Dear MFCers,

Best wishes,

Chris

Cris, you are an absolute star! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Of course, we will keep them as quiet as we can!

And it was SO great to see you again! :huglove:

Edited by dcdeb

For those who didnt hear my story at the MFC dinner

on the 9th I went Mika spotting around the OSM and met 2 paparazzis, who took me to his hotel and we waited for him there.

they were super agressive( duh paparazzis) but they took great pictures,

one of them just grabbed Mika and took a selfie :shocked::shocked::shocked:

anyways I could not bring myself to ask for a selfie because they were allready bombarding him with flashes:shocked:

anyways I asked for a hug (I got it ) and gave him a letter I had written for him

here is a link to those photos,

on those 2 pictures he is looking to the right(his right) and smiling , thats when I asked him for a hug, (OMFG HE WAS LOOKING AT ME WITH THAT BEAUTIFULL SMILE ♥) anyways it all went soo fast I couldnt believe it till i saw the pictures and my heart melted

http://hollywoodpq.com/2015/02/12/mika-a-la-sortie-de-son-hotel-de-montreal-avant-son-concert-avec-losm-spotted/image/55898--Mika-a-la-sortie-de-son-hotel-de-Montreal-avant-son-concert-avec-l-OSM-/#/2015/02/12/mika-a-la-sortie-de-son-hotel-de-montreal-avant-son-concert-avec-losm-spotted/image/55907--Mika-a-la-sortie-de-son-hotel-de-Montreal-avant-son-concert-avec-l-OSM-/

Dear MFCers,

Best wishes,

Chris

Have you notice you caught up Bobby Bazini fangurling in Mika in EMD?:wink2:

For those wondering who he is, he's s singer, quite famious in Quebec, who now share the same US manager as Mika.

Edited by dcdeb

For those who didnt hear my story at the MFC dinner

on the 9th I went Mika spotting around the OSM and met 2 paparazzis, who took me to his hotel and we waited for him there.

they were super agressive( duh paparazzis) but they took great pictures,

one of them just grabbed Mika and took a selfie :shocked::shocked::shocked:

anyways I could not bring myself to ask for a selfie because they were allready bombarding him with flashes:shocked:

anyways I asked for a hug (I got it ) and gave him a letter I had written for him

here is a link to those photos,

on those 2 pictures he is looking to the right(his right) and smiling , thats when I asked him for a hug, (OMFG HE WAS LOOKING AT ME WITH THAT BEAUTIFULL SMILE ♥) anyways it all went soo fast I couldnt believe it till i saw the pictures and my heart melted

Jane, I'm sure you were thrilled to see Mika, but I have to tell you I'm NOT thrilled with the way you went about it. :sad: We really try hard to respect Mika's privacy and his downtime, so I just can't condone your stalking him at his hotel with paparazzi. Sorry to be a wet blanket. Mika is always unfailingly polite, so he would never show that he was annoyed, but I'm pretty sure he's not happy when fans turn up like this, and I really don't want any other MFCers to think that this is an OK way to behave, because it's really not the kind of reputation we as Mika Fan Club members want to have. :no:

Have you notice you caught up Bobby Bazini fangurling in Mika in EMD?:wink2:

For those wondering who he is, he's s singer, quite famious in Quebec, who now share the same US manager as Mika.

He was sitting in front me and to my left, Cath. I thought at first it was the guy directly in front of me, but I see now he was one over. I'm not sure who the guy directly in front me was -- he looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place him. Maybe he was a friend of Mika's -- I think he must have been, as he wanted to give him a standing ovation after every song! :wink2:

Dear MFCers,

Best wishes,

Chris

Amazing! Thank you soooo much for posting!! :huglove:

My heart was racing hearing these again!!! :aah:

Edited by dcdeb

He was sitting in front me and to my left, Cath. I thought at first it was the guy directly in front of me, but I see now he was one over. I'm not sure who the guy directly in front me was -- he looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place him. Maybe he was a friend of Mika's -- I think he must have been, as he wanted to give him a standing ovation after every song! :wink2:

oh i know who you mean :naughty: I thought i heard him say he had won tickets... or was that the night before :freak:

Jane, I'm sure you were thrilled to see Mika, but I have to tell you I'm NOT thrilled with the way you went about it. :sad: We really try hard to respect Mika's privacy and his downtime, so I just can't condone your stalking him at his hotel with paparazzi. Sorry to be a wet blanket. Mika is always unfailingly polite, so he would never show that he was annoyed, but I'm pretty sure he's not happy when fans turn up like this, and I really don't want any other MFCers to think that this is an OK way to behave, because it's really not the kind of reputation we as Mika Fan Club members want to have. :no:

I know, I was horrified of the way the boys acted, I tought they would just ask for a quick picture or smething like that, but instead were super agressive. I apologized on twitter and will apologize here again.You could really feel that he was uncomfortable with all the flashes ( I wasnt taking any pictures) . I would have just given the boys my letter to give him but I had just met them , couldnt entrust them with somthing so personal and really wanted to be sure it got to him.

I was excited to see him but for any other MFCs it is not the way to go.

I really felt bad about it so I wrote him another letter to apologize ( in case he didn't see my tweet ) and left that one with his driver the next day.

you don't want to taint the experience of meeting your idol by making it an uncomfortable experience.

If I could do it all again, I probably wouldn't. But this is the last time I apologize for it.

I am truly and deeply sorry

ps: I just wanted to share the pictures with you guys, I'm better at telling stories than writing them, as those who heard me tell the story might know :S

Edited by JaneElk

Here area few pics i took during the m&g! I don't have any from the show!:aah:

8029646d-1dd6-4099-8c0f-c1af30635b81_zps94a7fde0.jpg

2dc10f60-a941-48ac-8aba-852b72deaaef_zps1b7ab334.jpg

f6c3b610-10c7-4d5f-807b-46a5bf5ffbaf_zpsc06277f8.jpg

I also have the pics i took with every mfcer i could after all ^that^.

I don't know if i should spam that all here? I went a bit crazy.

Edited by BangBangLou

Dear MFCers,

Best wishes,

Chris

Thank you for those vids!!!

Such an incredible atmosphere... :wub2:

Dear MFCers,

Best wishes,

Chris

Thank you so much Chris!! :huglove:

You are really a star!

Edited by dcdeb

Dear MFCers,

Best wishes,

Chris

thank you so much, it´s incridable to see a bit of the concerts. Thank you :flowers2:

Edited by dcdeb

Dear MFCers,

Best wishes,

Chris

Thanks so much!! It means a lot for the ppl who couldnt go there :huglove:

Edited by dcdeb

Dear MFCers,

Best wishes,

Chris

:bye: it was so nice meeting you!

and thank you :teehee:

I see your request for "not sharing", but unfortunately, i also see people tweeting and retweeting links to them.

:doh:

Edited by dcdeb

Here area few pics i took during the m&g! I don't have any from the show!:aah:

8029646d-1dd6-4099-8c0f-c1af30635b81_zps94a7fde0.jpg

2dc10f60-a941-48ac-8aba-852b72deaaef_zps1b7ab334.jpg

f6c3b610-10c7-4d5f-807b-46a5bf5ffbaf_zpsc06277f8.jpg

I also have the pics i took with every mfcer i could after all ^that^.

I don't know if i should spam that all here? I went a bit crazy.

Thank you for a photo with mika & me. lol :thumb_yello:

It was really amazing. <3

Edited by MyEtoileMk

Dear MFCers,

Best wishes,

Chris

:thumb_yello: Thanks a million - really well done !! :huglove: OMG - and these songs !! :fisch: Can't believe we now can have a repeat, by watching your fab. vids. :wub2:

Love,love

me

Edited by dcdeb

Dear MFCers,

Best wishes,

Chris

Thank you :thumb_yello:

I didn't see you! I remember meeting in NYC in 09 but I didn't see/recognise you last week... Maybe you were trying to avoid me! :naughty:

Edited by mari62

Thank you :thumb_yello:

I didn't see you! I remember meeting in NYC in 09 but I didn't see/recognise you last week... Maybe you were trying to avoid me! :naughty:

Kath, Cris was easy to spot. I think you were probably just dazzled by the *other* tall, handsome man in the room. :hypo: