oh yes he is, oh no he's not...mika ,say hello

Steph

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's good that we don't know who Mika is here(or is he here:blink: ). That would be crazy if Sunny would say now *Well "humpty-dumpty-whatever" is Mika*:roftl:

The system would crash.. again :roftl:

Mika reading all our weird words and maybe posting too :shocked: I'm shocked you know

I can imagine him sitting in his hotel room with his laptop after the performance, scrolling at random through the posts on this board and having a good laugh! :naughty:

If I were him, I would definitely stay undercover. He would have a really hard time with all those grazy :bleh: groupies hanging out here... :blush-anim-cl:

I can imagine him sitting in his hotel room with his laptop after the performance, scrolling at random through the posts on this board and having a good laugh! :naughty:

If I were him, I would definitely stay undercover. He would have a really hard time with all those grazy :bleh: groupies hanging out here... :blush-anim-cl:

... :naughty:

...I image him in the same way...I hope he has the time to sit, chats undercovered with us and smiles :)

hmm not a bad idea.....the scape goat plan

Sunny names some random inactive member as Mika

then the subject goes away slowly like a summer breeze :naughty:

Or Sunny could ask one of us to subtly *pretend* to be Mika, just to throw everyone off the trail... you know, write things suggestively, drop little hints <wink wink>, then everyone starts to suspect... leaving the real Mika free to go on about his business...

Hey, I like my idea! I volunteer to be the scapegoat! :roftl:

dcdeb

Or Sunny could ask one of us to subtly *pretend* to be Mika, just to throw everyone off the trail... you know, write things suggestively, drop little hints <wink wink>, then everyone starts to suspect... leaving the real Mika free to go on about his business...

Hey, I like my idea! I volunteer to be the scapegoat! :roftl:

dcdeb

you cant be the scapegoat now because everyone knows you have volenteered....

or maybe it makes you the perfect scapegoat as now noone will suspect you ....

:hypo: :hypo:

ow my head hurts

ow my head hurts

LOL! :roftl:

dcdeb... or is it...?

ow my head hurts

You're really doing some serious intrigues here! :roftl: :roftl:

I believe that Mika wants to know what his fans think and say about him. He probably ponders on some of it and probably wonders why us oldlings are signed up. I feel that he has brought back memories from when I was younger and made me realize that I was not the only one who went through some of the issues of life.

I believe that everyone has some similarities to his growing up (one way or another), but we all have our own also.

If Mika is signed on and reading these threads, then GREAT!, because then he knows how much his fans LOVE him and ADORE him.

I know I LOVE MIKA! and if I knew him before his fame started, I would have never given him a hard time.

My personality doesn't allow me to the outer beauty but only the inner beauty.

When this site went down the other day and we were on the temporary board, Sunny Monkey as good as admitted that he knows which member is Mika and that he does occasionally post.

I think Sunny was very elusive, almost suggestive about Mika being a member here but remember when Sunny posted that link to the 'Perfect Music Recipe' video on youtube and because of the italics he used in his postings regarding the person in the film , it seemed to suggest Sunny was somehow involved in the film... that is until he revealed otherwise... some pages later...

I think Sunny was very elusive, almost suggestive about Mika being a member here but remember when Sunny posted that link to the 'Perfect Music Recipe' video on youtube and because of the italics he used in his postings regarding the person in the film , it seemed to suggest Sunny was somehow involved in the film... that is until he revealed otherwise... some pages later...

I agree...he knows... and I know that Mika would be foolish not to visit us, this is the best place for him to find out if things he's trying to do/change/deliver work or not, he can browse through all our minds and crazyness in peace and finds out a lot of the real us, things about him we would never voice when being with him..so he needs to stay lunder cover...:thumb_yello::wub2: :wub2:

I agree...he knows... and I know that Mika would be foolish not to visit us, this is the best place for him to find out if things he's trying to do/change/deliver work or not, he can browse through all our minds and crazyness in peace and finds out a lot of the real us, things about him we would never voice when being with him..so he needs to stay lunder cover...:thumb_yello::wub2: :wub2:

maybe he will write a song about us / this site one day :thumb_yello:

I think you are right, Dee. This board might be the ideal place for Mika to find out what his fans think about him and to see that they appreciate him.

Let's say it this way: if I were a celeb and there was an internet forum dedicated to me... :wink2:

I think you are right, Dee. This board might be the ideal place for Mika to find out what his fans think about him and to see that they appreciate him.

Let's say it this way: if I were a celeb and there was an internet forum dedicated to me... :wink2:

...So, Mika, if you read here: leave your hair brown!!! :naughty:

rif: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2108

maybe he will write a song about us / this site one day :thumb_yello:

Haha! Yes!

Ooo-oo-ooh, Mikafanclub.com

It surely is a site very fun.

Ooo-oo-ooh, mikafanclub.com

Can't imagine!

And I know my lyrics suck!! :lmao: