Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

GOOD NEWS! FOUND MY CAMERA (well not me personally, but it's still found) YIPEEEE! I'll upload the vid tomorrow or friday actually since i'll prob be a zombie by the time i get back tomorrow night.

NO - DO IT NOOOOOOOW!!!!!

And you have a problem with losing things dontcha danika :sneaky: :naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO - DO IT NOOOOOOOW!!!!!

And you have a problem with losing things dontcha danika :sneaky: :naughty:

I CAAAAAN'T!! lol, i need to get to bed early so i can get up early.. which i should actually be doing now :fisch:

yeah i know *sigh* or I just have bad luck. I swear, it's just following me around everywhere! please don't follow me tomorrow

i have a ? did u put all of the mfcer names that were involved in this into the book because my name wasnt on the scanned copy and my letter didnt go through in the email so my drawing is unnamed:thumbdown:

i did at the beginning when there were no names on the work, but then I had to start rushing towards the end so I didn't have time to write it down unfortunately :thumbdown:

i did at the beginning when there were no names on the work, but then I had to start rushing towards the end so I didn't have time to write it down unfortunately :thumbdown:

o so my name is nameless... o well i like being mysterious:naughty: any way next concert/festival i go to i am going to bring the original any way and have her sighn it i am gonna start working on the mika version and i am going to have him sighn his:wink2:

YAY EVERYBODY A ROUND OF APLAUSE FOR EVERYONE TAKING PART IN THE PROJECT AND A BIGGER ONE FOR hotdlp AND DaniCaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I'M SO GLAD U GOT IT ON CAM!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MINE :bleh: ! BUT I BET LOTS MORE PEOPLE HAVE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO THIS PROJECT!!!!!! BUT THIS IS MY FIRST PROJECT IVE EVER DONE, THE SECOND PROJECT WILL BE LUKE'S B'DAY PROJECT THEN PROBS WILL BE THE HUMPREY PROJECT!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!! THIS WAS SO EXCITING TO READ ABOUT!!! COULD SOMEONE WHO SAW YASMINE WHEN SHE RECIEVED THE BOOK TELL US ALLLL THE DETAILS LIKE WHAT WAS HER FACE LIKE, SORRY BUT IM JUST SO GLAD I TOOK PART IN THIS PROJECT!!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN THANKSSS!!!! xxxx :arf2::huglove:

Mika, I love you...

We were not able to give it to her personally. We handed it to a security guy who said he'd get it delievered, but we recorded ALL the pages of the book so everyone can see what it looks like when Danika uploads it.

Yasmine was grateful though - she came out last night to ask who created it and Danika did shout out "ME! ME! YASMINE!!!" but Yasmine didn't hear :( but it goes to show that she really does care. Hopefully Danika will be able to meet her tomorrow ^^

YAY EVERYBODY A ROUND OF APLAUSE FOR EVERYONE TAKING PART IN THE PROJECT AND A BIGGER ONE FOR hotdlp AND DaniCaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I'M SO GLAD U GOT IT ON CAM!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MINE :bleh: ! BUT I BET LOTS MORE PEOPLE HAVE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO THIS PROJECT!!!!!! BUT THIS IS MY FIRST PROJECT IVE EVER DONE, THE SECOND PROJECT WILL BE LUKE'S B'DAY PROJECT THEN PROBS WILL BE THE HUMPREY PROJECT!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!! THIS WAS SO EXCITING TO READ ABOUT!!! COULD SOMEONE WHO SAW YASMINE WHEN SHE RECIEVED THE BOOK TELL US ALLLL THE DETAILS LIKE WHAT WAS HER FACE LIKE, SORRY BUT IM JUST SO GLAD I TOOK PART IN THIS PROJECT!!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN THANKSSS!!!! xxxx :arf2::huglove:

Do tell, Do tell!!!! What Humprey project???

Thanks!

The Meyer Twins

Right, let me take a deep breath cos the adrenalin is still pumping around my body from last night *takes super duper deep breath*

OK, so last night, I managed to talk to Yasmine yey!!! *adrenalin builds up again* I don't even know what to say now, I hardly remembered what we talked about cos I was so happy! But I'll try my best anyway.. K so I walked up to her and told her that I had made the book and she was like 'oh its good to finally meet you, I've been trying to find you' and I explained how I tried to find her too, and that everyone else always managed to speak to her and then tell me how she was asking about me. Then she told me that she really loved the book and how she loved how everyone from different countries took part ( :D ). Then I told her that my paintings weren't as good as hers, and she was like everyone's different, which I guess is true, or just a nice way of saying 'yeah i know i'm better' :naughty:. Then I left cos I didn't know what else to say, then I went back to her and asked for an autograph, and she asked me what my name was and I was like 'Danika' and she was like 'oh yeah' and I didn't even need to tell her how to spell it! yey! and she wrote me a little message saying 'Thank you for the lovely book love DaWack'. Then I also got a pic with her, but my face is all red and horrible cos from all the jumping and it was so bloody hot! But that doesn't matter, still a decent pic :wub2: and talking of pics, I finally managed to get one with mika too!! But that's a whole other story lol. Ahh what a night :wub2:

I'll post the pics and vid tonight when I have time

Oh another thing she said, while I still remember lol. She said how she wasn't expecting the giftbook, cos everyone else kept getting them and stuff so it was a bit of a shock when she received hers, then I just explained that I wanted to show her how much we really do appreciate her excellent work =]

Right, let me take a deep breath cos the adrenalin is still pumping around my body from last night *takes super duper deep breath*

OK, so last night, I managed to talk to Yasmine yey!!! *adrenalin builds up again* I don't even know what to say now, I hardly remembered what we talked about cos I was so happy! But I'll try my best anyway.. K so I walked up to her and told her that I had made the book and she was like 'oh its good to finally meet you, I've been trying to find you' and I explained how I tried to find her too, and that everyone else always managed to speak to her and then tell me how she was asking about me. Then she told me that she really loved the book and how she loved how everyone from different countries took part ( :D ). Then I told her that my paintings weren't as good as hers, and she was like everyone's different, which I guess is true, or just a nice way of saying 'yeah i know i'm better' :naughty:. Then I left cos I didn't know what else to say, then I went back to her and asked for an autograph, and she asked me what my name was and I was like 'Danika' and she was like 'oh yeah' and I didn't even need to tell her how to spell it! yey! and she wrote me a little message saying 'Thank you for the lovely book love DaWack'. Then I also got a pic with her, but my face is all red and horrible cos from all the jumping and it was so bloody hot! But that doesn't matter, still a decent pic :wub2: and talking of pics, I finally managed to get one with mika too!! But that's a whole other story lol. Ahh what a night :wub2:

I'll post the pics and vid tonight when I have time

Oh another thing she said, while I still remember lol. She said how she wasn't expecting the giftbook, cos everyone else kept getting them and stuff so it was a bit of a shock when she received hers, then I just explained that I wanted to show her how much we really do appreciate her excellent work =]

That's great! I'm glad she liked it and I'm glad you met her. Now I reaaaaally want to see the pics etc!:wub2:

Danika, I am so happy for you! :yay:

I really wanted you to meet her and talk about the book, as I had a chance to speak to Yasmine once and she was so sweet. I am happy she liked the gift.

Am already squirming about in a chair, waiting for your pics.

Thanks for making the book possible, Danika:flowers2:

:thumb_yello: YAY! I was hoping you met her! and yay u got a pic with mika too! :)

i'm so glad that is was a shock to her...all the more to the surprise!! i'm happy she loves it and it's really nice knowing how much she appreciates it!

thanks again dani...for everything :wink2:

Me too!!! Can´t wait to see them! Glad to hear your story, it was a wonderful night for you :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I actually keep checking if they are already loaded:wink2:

Even though I know it is gonna be tonight:roftl:

aw you guys are really sweet :wub2: thanks for all the lovely comments.

Right here's the pic of me and yas, and when she was signing my live in cartoon motion leaflet thing.

Don't mind my red face, it was so freaking hot!! I have red cheek issues :roftl:

I'll post the vid tonight! =]

aw you guys are really sweet :wub2: thanks for all the lovely comments.

Right here's the pic of me and yas, and when she was signing my live in cartoon motion leaflet thing.

Don't mind my red face, it was so freaking hot!! I have red cheek issues :roftl:

I'll post the vid tonight! =]

yasmine.jpg

yasmineandme.jpg

Great pics Danika! :punk: