KT Tunstall

Sivan

anyone like her?

her voice is amazing and i love her songs :)

im going to see her in concert on May 5th :) i cant wait! im sure it will be loads of fun! its the WILTERN where mika preformed last in LA :punk: i actually really loved this place!

btw...if anyone want to go i might have an extra ticket..

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone like her?

her voice is amazing and i love her songs :)

im going to see her in concert on May 5th :) i cant wait! im sure it will be loads of fun! its the WILTERN where mika preformed last in LA :punk: i actually really loved this place! i think u get good view no matter where u stand..

I like her a lot, she is very very talented songwriter and singer.

Have fun in her gig, i am sure it will rock! :punk:

My mom saw her live and thought she was really good This was before she got pretty popular.

thats cool :) my mom likes her to hehe

I think that KT Tunstall is great!! I like her a lot, plus I also like her personal vibe: very normal, down to earth, just "nice".

Have fun Sivan!! Get us some videos!!

I WILL! i bought a new cam :das:

I just wanted to make a thread about her!

She's awesome!! I've been a fan since day 1 I'm going to see her next tuesday!! Cant wait :biggrin2:

let us know how it was :D

I like her a lot, she is very very talented songwriter and singer.

Have fun in her gig, i am sure it will rock! :punk:

:punk: im sure to! :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't heard either of them :blush-anim-cl: I'm afraid I've only heard the more popular songs of hers :sad:

You haven't heard of Hold On? It was the leadsingle of her second album (Drastic Fantastic)

Mothgirl was a b-side on the Saving My Face single :wink2:

You haven't heard of Hold On? It was the leadsingle of her second album (Drastic Fantastic)

Mothgirl was a b-side on the Saving My Face single :wink2:

I don't think so... I'm really not sure what the names of the songs I've listened to are :lmfao: I've heard the the one about a black horse and a cherry tree and then one otherne :naughty:

I don't think so... I'm really not sure what the names of the songs I've listened to are :lmfao: I've heard the the one about a black horse and a cherry tree and then one otherne :naughty:

Aahhh.. Black Horse.. Great song! The other one.. Hm, let me guess: Suddenly I See? :naughty::thumb_yello:

I really like her second album more, it is more melodic and rock music in sound which i love, and there are lots of beautiful songs on it, especially the last 3 songs on the cd, not to mantion "Saving My Face" :wub2:.

I haven't heard either of them :blush-anim-cl: I'm afraid I've only heard the more popular songs of hers :sad:

same :fisch:

my head got soo much mika`s info that i forgot about other artists! hahaha

i like her songs! she has a great style!

black horse rocks! :punk:

"singles" in argentina don`t exist :thumbdown:

same :fisch:

my head got soo much mika`s info that i forgot about other artists! hahaha

i like her songs! she has a great style!

black horse rocks! :punk:

"singles" in argentina don`t exist :thumbdown:

Singles don't exist here as well, that's a big shame. :(:thumbdown:

I really like her second album more, it is more melodic and rock music in sound which i love, and there are lots of beautiful songs on it, especially the last 3 songs on the cd, not to mantion "Saving My Face" :wub2:.

how funny is that!!! im JUST listening to "saving my face" i LOVE :wub2: it!

i looove her and im getting so excited about the concert! :punk:

Singles don't exist here as well, that's a big shame. :(:thumbdown:

you have singles in Israel! i dont think TOWER RECORDS in tel aviv closed?

i used to buy there loads of singles :) its on the TAYELET... at the opera house... i hope the store is still there :) if they r still open im sure u can find MIKA singles there to...

you have singles in Israel! i dont think TOWER RECORDS in tel aviv closed?

i used to buy there loads of singles :) its on the TAYELET... at the opera house... i hope the store is still there :) if they r still open im sure u can find MIKA singles there to...

Tower records in Tel Aviv (Azrieli Center) is one big place, i have been there last week and no sinlges of Mika. I haven't been in the other store for a long time. I'm not living in Tel Aviv, so it is harder to get them.

Tower records in Tel Aviv (Azrieli Center) is one big place, i have been there last week and no sinlges of Mika. I haven't been in the other store for a long time. I'm not living in Tel Aviv, so it is harder to get them.

hmm ok i wonder if the one on the tayelet is still there...

when i was like 15... me and my friend used to go on a bus to tel aviv esp for Tower records... lol we went to buy SINGLES.... mostly east 17 singles :naughty:

and one of the ppl working there allready knew us... he used to call us when east 17 singles came in and we called him to order unique singles for us :) he did many special delivery for us :naughty: