MIKAustralia Petition

The us and canada aren't included in the wikipedia list of asia pacific, so all good in my eyes

Cos we all know how reliable wikipedia is

(so if he googles it and finds wikipedia you wouldn't have to worry )

:lmao: Perfect.

The Asia-Pacific region generally includes:

Australia

Brunei

Cambodia

Fiji

Indonesia

Japan

Kiribati

North Korea

South Korea

Laos

Malaysia

Marshall Islands

Federated States of Micronesia

Nauru

New Zealand

Palau

Papua New Guinea

Philippines

Samoa

Singapore

Solomon Islands

Sri Lanka

Thailand

East Timor Timor-Leste

Tonga

Tuvalu

Vanuatu

Vietnam

* Chinese Territories -

Republic of China (Taiwan)

People's Republic of China

Hong Kong

Macau

* United States Territories -

American Samoa

Guam

Northern Mariana Islands

* Sometimes included -

India (member of the East Asia Summit)

Mongolia (landlocked country in East Asia)

Burma Myanmar (member of the ASEAN)

Russia (Russian Far East is bordering the Pacific Ocean)

In bold those who have joined. Underlined the ones who might be interested?

I know you suggested an international section of cardy things.. but you could split that into two...

The "I would consider going/go to Australia/Asia Pacific to see you live if you toured there" section, and the "I think its time you toured Australia/Asia pacific, don't you Mika" section

But under whatever names you pick

Hmm, yes .. but "consider" doesn't really mean anything. And practically anyone would "consider" it, and then common sense would kick in. I think if we just have a "I think it's time you toured Australia/Asia Pacific, don't you Mika" section (I love that name btw) and let people have comments, then they can say in the comment "I would consider going to Australia/Asia pacific to see you live if you toured there"

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: Perfect.

In bold those who have joined. Underlined the ones who might be interested?

Hmm, yes .. but "consider" doesn't really mean anything. And practically anyone would "consider" it, and then common sense would kick in. I think if we just have a "I think it's time you toured Australia/Asia Pacific, don't you Mika" section (I love that name btw) and let people have comments, then they can say in the comment "I would consider going to Australia/Asia pacific to see you live if you toured there"

Yep, sounds about right...

And you can bold Taiwan now!

Thanks for your post!!

okay....

of course I wanna join in!

I'm in Taiwan,

and Chinese thread has Hong Kong MFCers as well

no other place so far....

and I'm not worry too much but if Meek would consider the cost then decide go or not, maybe Taiwan would not be in his list....well...but I deeply hope he will come to Taiwan to perform his small showcase for us....

(and want him still can get his resting time as well... )

and How does this name go after adding Taiwan?

JANZACS petition

(if it looks good, I'll think about it maybe! would that be "JANZACST" or "JANZCAST"??)

Asia-Pacific petition

(its a safe name!)

I wanna think of it a little bit...

edit: "I think it's time you toured Australia/Asia Pacific, don't you Mika"

I like it!

Thanks for your post!!

okay....

I'm in Taiwan,

and I'm not worry too much but if Meek would consider the cost then decide go or not, maybe Taiwan would not be in his list....well...but I deeply hope he will come to Taiwan to perform his small showcase for us....

JANZACS petition

(if it looks good, I'll think about it maybe! would that be "JANZACST" or "JANZCAST"??)

Asia-Pacific petition

(its a safe name!)

Great to have you on board! And I think Asia-Pacific is a very safe name!

So far, we've decided to put together a book telling Mika a bit about each of the countries involved and get people to sign a petition. We have also talked about including some toys or something from each country and also some pictures.

Have you got any ideas about what we can include?

Thanks for your post!!

okay....

I'm in Taiwan,

JANZACS petition

Asia-Pacific petition

(its a safe name!)

edit: "I think it's time you toured Australia/Asia Pacific, don't you Mika"

I like it!

Welcome Taiwan! :woot_jump:

Could you ask in the Chinese thread who else is interested then? :biggrin2:

I'm thinking Asia-Pacific too :thumb_yello:

Great to have you on board! And I think Asia-Pacific is a very safe name!

So far, we've decided to put together a book telling Mika a bit about each of the countries involved and get people to sign a petition. We have also talked about including some toys or something from each country and also some pictures.

I have had another idea! Information on his music sales/charts etc in all the countries! :punk:

And I am in the middle (okay, start, there is a LOT) of forum searching all of the Asia-Pacific countries in the list :blink:

So I'm updating that list with how many MFCers we have from each country. I'll post it when I'm done. Or ... how much I get done by the end of the day :naughty:

*hands up! hands up!* I'm in!:mf_lustslow:

Toys from Hong Kong should definitely involve Michael Lau's works!

:woot_jump:!! Yay!

And I don't know who Michael Lau is, but I'm sure Mika would love it :biggrin2:

Okay, here's my list of MFCer numbers from Asia Pacific. I searched by locations, and also by searching the countries on MFC and reading all the posts (because a lot of people don't put their location). And I kind of semi organised them by post numbers - but I did include people with 0 posts here (I didn't do Australia or New Zealand yet, and I didn't finish Japan, but there were LOTS :naughty:)

India - 17 MFCers (2 active ones to contact (inc world rep))

Indonesia - 8 MFCers

Singapore - 7 MFCers

Malaysia - 13 MFCers (2 active ones that would be good to contact)

Brunei - 2 MFCers

Korea - 29 MFCers (And they have a MFC world rep to contact)

Philippines - 2 MFCers

Thailand - 1 MFCer

Vietnam - 2 MFCers

Taiwan - 6 MFCers

China - 4 MFCers

Hong Kong - 35 MFCers (Space, you were on my list of active people to contact :naughty:)

Japan - lots

Australia - lots

New Zealand - lots

*bold have joined, underlined might want to join (?)

MOST of the people I found made between 0-10 posts ever. So if they are contact-able I'm sure they would sign the petition, but probably not join in adding things to the book and stuff. So it's only worth adding countries with active members.

Someone from Malaysia and Korea should probably be contacted at least.

Okay, here's my list of MFCer numbers from Asia Pacific. I searched by locations, and also by searching the countries on MFC and reading all the posts (because a lot of people don't put their location). And I kind of semi organised them by post numbers - but I did include people with 0 posts here (I didn't do Australia or New Zealand yet, and I didn't finish Japan, but there were LOTS :naughty:)

Indonesia - 8 MFCers

Singapore - 7 MFCers

Brunei - 2 MFCers

Korea - 29 MFCers (And they have a MFC world representitive to contact)

Philippines - 2 MFCers

Thailand - 1 MFCer

Vietnam - 2 MFCers

Taiwan - 6 MFCers

China - 4 MFCers

Hong Kong - 35 MFCers (Space, you were on my list of active people to contact :naughty:)

Japan - lots

Australia - lots

New Zealand - lots

MOST of the people I found made between 0-10 posts ever. So if they are contact-able I'm sure they would sign the petition, but probably not join in adding things to the book and stuff. So it's only worth adding countries with active members.

Where are they hiding?:huh:

I'm pretty sure there's at least one person from India. I think I saw her in the MFC Mother's thread. I'll have to go hunt her out.

Hmm, okay, you can try. I don't know how successful it would be to have a bunch of countries with one MFCer in them though.

Are we going to change the title to Asia Pacific? I think it's fairly unanimous now? But it's not exactly a "petition" ... we'll have to come up with a new word too.

What if we call it "The 'Hey Mika, don't you think it's about time you toured the Asia Pacific Region' Campaign/Project"? I like that :naughty:

Hmm, okay, you can try. I don't know how successful it would be to have a bunch of countries with one MFCer in them though.

Are we going to change the title to Asia Pacific? I think it's fairly unanimous now? But it's not exactly a "petition" ... we'll have to come up with a new word too.

What if we call it "The 'Hey Mika, don't you think it's about time you toured the Asia Pacific Region' Campaign/Project"? I like that :naughty:

yeah, but just because I don't know any more people from India, doesn't mean she doesn't. All I can do is ask (I haven't found her yet btw).

Get your Ass to The Untoured Lands project :naughty:

:roftl: Untoured lands of the Asia Pacific region

yeah, but just because I don't know any more people from India, doesn't mean she doesn't. All I can do is ask (I haven't found her yet btw).

:doh::blush-anim-cl: I'm such a dolt.

I just searched India. There are LOTS of Indians. I swear I searched every single country on the list! I must have accidentally skipped India :naughty: I just assumed there would be not many more than the one you mentioned because I assumed I looked and hadn't found that one. Also, I'm so uncultured. :doh:

*adds India to the list*

India - 17 MFCers (Pam is the World Rep and mother, and kk448 has almost 3000 posts)

On a random note, do you know hat I've found particularly humorous in my searchings? At least like 5 or so Aussie threads come up for every country search I've done :naughty:

hey buddy i'm gonna join u!!!!!!!!

so plz count Hong Kong in:mf_rosetinted:

i'm sure MIKA has far more fans here than he can imagine lol

n toys.... i always dream that one day i can finally give MIKA some HK toys by person when he comes to hv gig:blush-anim-cl:

Welcome Taiwan!

Could you ask in the Chinese thread who else is interested then?

I'm thinking Asia-Pacific too

I have had another idea! Information on his music sales/charts etc in all the countries!

And I am in the middle (okay, start, there is a LOT) of forum searching all of the Asia-Pacific countries in the list

So I'm updating that list with how many MFCers we have from each country. I'll post it when I'm done. Or ... how much I get done by the end of the day :naughty:

That sounds like a great idea...

Glad to have you join us!

Never heard of Michael Lau... *googles*

:woot_jump:!! Yay!

And I don't know who Michael Lau is, but I'm sure Mika would love it :biggrin2:

India - 17 MFCers (2 active ones to contact (inc world rep))

Indonesia - 8 MFCers

Singapore - 7 MFCers

Brunei - 2 MFCers

Korea - 29 MFCers (And they have a MFC world rep to contact)

Philippines - 2 MFCers

Thailand - 1 MFCer

Vietnam - 2 MFCers

Taiwan - 6 MFCers

China - 4 MFCers

Japan - lots

Australia - lots

New Zealand - lots

Excellent!

There's at least 50 Aussies, and there's not too many Kiwis, cause I asked Rosina... *checks PMs*

Where are they hiding?:huh:

I don't know...

I found a list of Japanese fans or people currently living in Japan...

Pammy

kiki69

Haru

Blue Sky

asako

Anakin

miyu

HIDEO

lovepop

Kimie Nishikura

makiko

cue

Miina

shogo

monami

☆nao☆

machina_spoon

noric

MIKA MANIA

Yoshie

tomomi

Miori-Mary

queeqeg

selwyn

k4580

sacchin

Naranjada

atsuko

hifumi

chapichapo

saema

sanata

chika

tashtash41

yumi

Does that help?

Great! I'll go with Project rather than Campaign... I like that word better!

Get your Ass to The Untoured Lands project :naughty:

That works too...

:naughty: Good title on the first post there Teegs :naughty:

Shut it!

The stupid keyboard doesn't like typing every letter I hit... I swear it's not because I can't type!

hey buddy i'm gonna join u!!!!!!!!

so plz count Hong Kong in:mf_rosetinted:

i'm sure MIKA has far more fans here than he can imagine lol

n toys.... i always dream that one day i can finally give MIKA some HK toys by person when he comes to hv gig:blush-anim-cl:

Excellent!

Hopefully you'll get to do that!

I don't know...

I found a list of Japanese fans or people currently living in Japan...

Pammy

kiki69

Haru

Blue Sky

asako

Anakin

miyu

HIDEO

lovepop

Kimie Nishikura

makiko

cue

Miina

shogo

monami

☆nao☆

machina_spoon

noric

MIKA MANIA

Yoshie

tomomi

Miori-Mary

queeqeg

selwyn

k4580

sacchin

Naranjada

atsuko

hifumi

chapichapo

saema

sanata

chika

tashtash41

yumi

Does that help?

Thank you! :original:

.....But, as far as I know, the active menbers are only two -BS and MIINA.:bored:

Thank you! :original:

.....But, as far as I know, the active menbers are only two -BS and MIINA.:bored:

Is that it?

A few of those names sound familiar, and that's because I read the thread about the Liquid Room concert last year and they posted.

Maybe, you, BS and MIINA can do the information about Japan and the cities you think Mika should to a concert in, and we might be able to get the others to sign the petition.

Mika_baby: I'm sure they'll stop being shy soon!

ha,yes, I really hope you right!

and woow, it seems The Chinese thread mainly members are all on board!

so we gonna make a petition book! That may take some time yay? could tell me its probably when we may finish the book and send it to him better?

I think add an Asia map as opening page, then put pics from every country s' national airport front door as introduction every petition country would be awesome;some are Mika has ever been to and others could remind him of touring memories...once; then add country's pics, petitioners' signature...and next petition country's airport front door, pics, petitioners' signature and so on...

ha, just come up with a random idea...don't know if you all like it?

toys idea is brilliant, cus that's, at least is what I think, is one of Asia's feature and very famous repute. I think Mika will love us!!:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

ha,yes, I really hope you right!

and woow, it seems The Chinese thread mainly members are all on board!

so we gonna make a petition book! That may take some time yay? could tell me its probably when we may finish the book and send it to him better?

I think add an Asia map as opening page, then put pics from every country s' national airport front door as introduction every petition country would be awesome;some are Mika has ever been to and others could remind him of touring memories...once; then add country's pics, petitioners' signature...and next petition country's airport front door, pics, petitioners' signature and so on...

ha, just come up with a random idea...don't know if you all like it?

toys idea is brilliant, cus that's, at least is what I think, is one of Asia's feature and very famous repute. I think Mika will love us!!:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

This is what we have planned...

We will write some interestig information about each country that is involved and have a list of people on the MFC who want him to come here... There will be other things like pictures as well... I like your idea! Sounds great!

We don't know when it will be finished because we don't know how long it will take and how we can get it to him, but I will ask FREDDIESDOUBLE if he has any idas on how to get it to him...

With the toys, we were thinking of including a small sized toy from each country that is involved, and a DVD with videos from each country. We don't want it to be too big though!

I'll start a new thread with all the information about the project soon...

i've not read the whole thread, but i'm really eager to join this petition! if i can do anything, just let me know - i used to claim myself as the singapore representative for MFC - but I took it away from my sig :bleh: