REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Asun!!!! Wake up for god sake! :) You promised to me that I could read about everything here. I've made this afternoon free for gig reports reading and where are you now??? :confused:

Hurry up, darling. Some people have been waiting since 3.30 and are getting naughty.

They've made blow-up of Mika's pants.Do you see??:roftl:

If you won't hurry-up, I'm afraid someone will repeat David Copperfield's statue disappear thing but with Mika's pants, soon. :naughty:

Ha ha, don't give us ideas, LOL!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for sharing Kaatje and JoseOle! :wub2:

What time is it in Madrid now? 4 PM?

What if they went for a little sailing with Mika & Co and we've supposed to be drying here until ..... they'd be back... maybe only by tomorrow??!! *naughty*

Oooh yeah.. I saw Grace Kelly :das: and Big Girl.. but no Big Girls in the Big girl vid right?

It's snowing during the drum solo? :shocked:

I love it how Mika hangs the flowers over Saranayde's head during "Just Can't Get Enough". :naughty:

is that what he was doing? i couldn't quite figure it out.

well, at least it's not mistletoe :naughty:

quick, i am back at Aix en provence : so was waiting for Mika and the groups before , well , if someone loves M

y Bloody Valentine: not me!!!

In fact , it was easy to go to front row at 3h30, it was not the usual crowd and audience.....

We saw him after for 20 mn , he was tired but cute , had a nice word for each other;

Do you already know that Queenie and mirti were big girls as Lulu?

Well, i have to go, now i'll try to connect Wesnesday after nîmes , this tour will kill me but i like it!!!

kisse from Lillibet and saxo

So , thank you to Freddie , and all the group of english , dutch , italians , it was funny !!!

quick, i am back at Aix en provence : so was waiting for Mika and the groups before , well , if someone loves M

In fact , it was easy to go to front row at 3h30, it was not the usual crowd and audience.....

We saw him after for 20 mn , he was tired but cute , had a nice word for each other;

Well, i have to go, now i'll try to connect Wesnesday after nîmes , this tour will kill me but i like it!!!

So , thank you to Freddie , and all the group of english , dutch , italians , it was funny !!!

glad you had a great time! nimes should be great as well! :thumb_yello:

I'm happy that you had a great time and thanks for your short report !

Hi! Yesterday i was in front of the stage with a lot of fans of this forum. Such a

cool people. A lot of italians, spanish and fans for everywhere.

During the show (at the beginning) my camera it start to warn LOW BATT :( :(

The show wast great. This is my first mika concert and i loved it. IM FROM ARGENTINA!

During the show i gave to mika my cross necklaces and he used it for the entire show..

I wanna know if somebody took pictures of that (or videos)

Thank You VERY MUCH

ps: sorry for my english! =)

Thanks lillibet! I'm so glad you had a great time :thumb_yello: And do not let the tour kill you (just kidding). Try to get some rest now.

:wub2:

is that what he was doing? i couldn't quite figure it out.

well, at least it's not mistletoe :naughty:

Why "at least it's not " ??:shocked:

I think it'll be funny if someone smuggles mistletoe on stage and then he accidentally mixes flowers and mistletoe up :roftl: