REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

We can only hope.

Just digressing slightly going back to the Amsterdam show, Shady had never met him before and hadn't a clue what to say to him, so I kept her with me and told her just to say how much she enjoyed the show, and he would do the rest.

Well we were sat together, and after he spoke to me(and I got my little hug), Shady bravely said could she have one too, and he happily obliged. If you have seen the video, you will see the big beaming smile she had on her face after it, so much so she didn't care that he didn't sign anything for her, that hug made her night!

So believe me when I say, when you do meet him, whether you get an autograph or not, you'll never forget meeting him, as long as you stay calm and talk to him normally.

you are totally right. i met him twice now , and when he said nice to meet you again i was so happy. he remembered me , he really cares

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those of you who couldn't be there, I present to you MY BLOODY VALENTINE:roftl::naughty:

Is is one of the better songs

I Keep bleeding

I Keep keep bleeding..

don't even tell.....i slept only 6 hours tonight and i'm going to follow the nimes gig thread...so?

i'll get stronger sunglasses

:cool:

You´re so brave!! :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, I'll skip all the pre-stuff cause I know everybody else already did, and you don't need to read for the XXXth time when and where we peed.:naughty:

So, we all met at the hotel in the afternoon, right before going to the venue, when Ana told me "you and me are going to be BG tonight". "Yeah, sure!" "No, seriously.":shocked: Shock shock me!

Then while walking to the venue we met Lulu with Biche, Sophie and sorry I don't know the other girl's name:blush-anim-cl: and she told me she was looking for a big girl to be with her on stage; I called Ana cause I knew she wanted to be a BG since London and then we arranged to meet up later in the night to meet with Pam.

We stayed on the grass for a while, while everybody else were queuing to enter:naughty:, and we did when there was finally nobody.

Line-up: just my opinion, awful. Unlike Arras (where I did love every single band who performed), here I didn't like any. Just not my kind of music. Except for My Bloody Valentine: wow, I loved them so much that me and Betta felt the urgent need to go out for a walk running to the most far place!:roftl: Seriously, they were unstandable!

It was here when we spotted Ana (who met up with Lulu like hours before) with Lulu and the other girls who were supposed to be the Lollipops: turns out that they hadn't seen Pam yet, and they were walking up and down the venue looking for her, and it was only 2 hours to Mika!:shocked:

Ana and Lulu asked us to join them so we did. We then saw Pam and she picked the both of us! I really couldn't believe it! it's the second time I've been picked to go on stage, but this time I actually would have!:shocked:

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Hello, everyone!Thank you for the reports, pictures and videos! I'm happy that everybody had a wonderful time at the gig and that the M&G went (mostly) well. I'm also happy for our new argentinian recruit, esteban:thumb_yello:

I wanted to share a couple of links with you, they are fotologs from two spanish girls who got to meet Mika backstage before the show thanks to Mrs. Penniman.I won't post the pictures because I didn't ask permission.

http://www.fotolog.com/smartie____

http://www.fotolog.com/sway82

One of them also says that they chatted a long time with the guy that plays bad Bunny, who is that?

HAHAHAHAHA this sounds great already!!!! Can ye imagine? I think it'd end up just an MFC gig....not a bad idea! :mf_rosetinted:

If anyone's interested, here's the site: http://todayfm.com/sectional.asp?id=11587 If you want to email him to suggest Mika :mf_rosetinted: lol, his email is foley@todayfm.com ....he's goin to get a surprise the next time he checks his inbox, hahahahaha!

I personally would like if he did it before the end of September, cos I'm moving to Lisbon then, but I guess if I had to, I could come back for Mika :das:

Yeah, properly this time!!!!!

oh i will help you , i want a gig in ireland, i don't live there but its a great chance to meet a friend of mine again, we met because of mika and we are the best friends ever. its so special

For those of you who couldn't be there, I present to you MY BLOODY VALENTINE:roftl::naughty:

Oh Jemma THANK YOU SO MUCH!! now I need to buy some good speakers and turn the volume loud to relive those bleeding hours!

So you want to share your misery with us then:floor:

Oh Jemma THANK YOU SO MUCH!! now I need to buy some good speakers and turn the volume loud to relive those bleeding hours!

Hours of my life I will never get back:blink:

So you want to share your misery with us then:floor:

I wouldn't want you to miss out Rose:roftl:

i've met so many Valentines in my life..but no one was so bloody!:naughty:

So Ana and Mirti, were you actually able to see the gig from the side of the stage?? Because those lollipop girls in Amsterdam weren't :boxed:

We only missed the first part of Relax but we were able to see the whole from Mikey´s side

Hello, everyone!Thank you for the reports, pictures and videos! I'm happy that everybody had a wonderful time at the gig and that the M&G went (mostly) well. I'm also happy for our new argentinian recruit, esteban:thumb_yello:

I wanted to share a couple of links with you, they are fotologs from two spanish girls who got to meet Mika backstage before the show thanks to Mrs. Penniman.I won't post the pictures because I didn't ask permission.

http://www.fotolog.com/smartie____

http://www.fotolog.com/sway82

One of them also says that they chatted a long time with the guy that plays bad Bunny, who is that?

bad bunny is mickey on the teddy bear picnic...but in madrid andy wore the bunny costume during lollipop...uh queenie?:naughty:

yes...mrs Penniman is the key to all Mika's doors.....:blush-anim-cl:

bad bunny is mickey on the teddy bear picnic...but in madrid andy wore the bunny costume during lollipop...uh queenie?:naughty:

yes...mrs Penniman is the key to all Mika's doors.....:blush-anim-cl:

you're right!i wouldn't have met mika in bologna,if mrs penniman weren't there:naughty:

mirti,i'm waiting for the 2nd part of the report:wink2:

.. This time last night was drinking beer in the Madrid sun :crybaby:

Ohh so much to post ..

It truely was one amazing weekend , thanks so much to you fabby Spanish people for making us feel so loved and welcome :wub2: , Queenie and Black Queen the perfect host , keep these weekends coming and Ill be moving there ..........

More to follow , the M and G came off and was a first for the MFC :thumb_yello: , Im lucky to be alive after that damn crush :shocked:

<elf will post later> ....still buzzing at being Mikas big bust girl :roftl:

Black Queen and Queenie .. fancy a sangria .. SOL ?? 30 minutes? :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

We gave the news to our friends and reached the others while waiting for Pam to make us enter backstage. A guy even peed in front of us.:roftl:

So when Pam arrived, she gave us bracelets and entered the "dressing-room", named hell-room because of its "not-so-fresh" temperature.:naughty:

We've been given our dresses, I picked the pink one (even if I hate pink) and we started to dress. We were 8: 4 BG and 4 LG, but one of us left saying she didn't feel brave enough.

A young lady from the staff (very lovely) helped us with the laces, then when we were ready we've been taken outside waiting for our time.

Here's when I started to freak out.:naughty: I was so so nervous, I didn't know what to do, nobody told us anything.....I was really really really nervous.:blush-anim-cl: Then we heard Relax.:shocked: OMG OMG OMG.

A bit later we've been taken behind the stage: when Big Girl started we could see our friends all ready with cameras freaking out!:naughty:

Hours of my life I will never get back:blink:

I wouldn't want you to miss out Rose:roftl:

Oh you are FAR too kind,how can I repay you?:floor:

With a little Necrosadistic Goat Torture maybe?:naughty:

.. This time last night was drinking beer in the Madrid sun

Ohh so much to post ..

It truely was one amazing weekend , thanks so much to you fabby Spanish people for making us feel so loved and welcome :wub2: , Queenie and Black Queen the perfect host , keep these weekends coming and Ill be moving there ..........

More to follow , the M and G came off and was a first for the MFC :thumb_yello: , Im lucky to be alive after that damn crush :shocked:

<elf will post later> ....still buzzing at being Mikas big bust girl

Black Queen and Queenie .. fancy a sangria .. SOL ?? 30 minutes? :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Thanks to all of you to come! We were so happy to have you here (and for me, to calculate all the bills xDDDD)

Sangria? Super duper! :roftl:

We gave the news to our friends and reached the others while waiting for Pam to make us enter backstage. A guy even peed in front of us.:roftl:

So when Pam arrived, she gave us bracelets and entered the "dressing-room", named hell-room because of its "not-so-fresh" temperature.:naughty:

We've been given our dresses, I picked the pink one (even if I hate pink) and we started to dress. We were 8: 4 BG and 4 LG, but one of us left saying she didn't feel brave enough.

A young lady from the staff (very lovely) helped us with the laces, then when we were ready we've been taken outside waiting for our time.

Here's when I started to freak out.:naughty: I was so so nervous, I didn't know what to do, nobody told us anything.....I was really really really nervous.:blush-anim-cl: Then we heard Relax. OMG OMG OMG.

A bit later we've been taken behind the stage: when Big Girl started we could see our friends all ready with cameras freaking out!:naughty:

Wrong! We were 4 BG and 3 LG and the fourth BG resigned xD

That was amazing. I can´t explain what i felt because i´m not able to find the words to describe it :bleh:

Go ahead, Mirti! You´re doing great :wink2: