FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fihogvhb9skghvu9diwe

I'm still freaking out . My cheeks are hurting like crazy cus I havent stopped smiling for the last...2 hours hahahahah :D

That man IS LOVELY He was so so so so friendly even though I was just a randomer who managed to persuade a security guard to let her into VIP hahahahah

OMG! This is so awesome! Lucky you, Jennie! Thanks for the report! I can imagine how excited you must be still!

:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Ok i'm probably not gonna make much sense here but i'm shaking way too much to type properly.

MIKA PULLED ME UP ON STAGE! AND I DANCED AROUND HOLDING THE 'V' OUT OF LOVE DURING LOLLIPOP!!!! Its the 1st time hes dne that!!

Then we managed to get to the VIP lounge because I was on stage and stuff and we managed to persuade the security.

We got up and there was lollipop girl, a big girl dancer and the cow and the little bow peep from shepards bush gig too. Cherisse came out and we chatted weith hert for a bit - had a pic and she was talkin to me baout the video shooting on sat and about what theyre up to this weekend and stuff. then Mika came out and we were 'hanging out' with him (seriously) for about 20 - 25 mins just havin random convosations as a big group. Had a pic with him and stuff - he sed he spotted me and my mate from before the show when he peeked out- thats why he got me on stage. and erm... after a while he had to go cus he was exhausted. we went out side and i met with the rest of the MFC crew who were waitin. I was completely gobsmacked and couldnt stop grinning and dancing around in a circle. I was also trying really hard not to be sick. Anyways I was just explainin the whole thing to them and Mika came out. Everyone got autographs and stuff (I got my ticket signed cus I forgot to ask in the lounge) and he was sooooo lovely and everything and OMG I cant breathe. Then I had to leave becasue my dad was waiting and wI didnt want to keep Mika too long cus he was clearly exhaused.

and i've just got in

and im freaking out

...still

When I saw him he gave me a hug and I was just going THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS SO AMAZING AAAAAA and he was just laughing and sed no problema nd was commenting on my glowing arms hahahahahah

EDIT: sorry bout the million typo's I cant feel my fingers though

Well I told her about people emailing to appear in it and she knew what I was talking about and said "yeah you should come down for it it'll be fun" and I said about having ht emails saying it was cancelled/rescheduled/no longer looking etc. and she was a bit confused and said she didn't know anything about that and said I should have come down but I told her it was too late to book a train now (Without paying about £80 for a ticket) so i'm not really sure what the deal is still....

ooo please let me know what the score is about this, I have emailed a few times but not heard anything, tho to be fair I only found out about it yesterday and I WILL make my husband drive me there and I WILL pull a sicky at work to be there, or something, (Im never sick at work so I deserve one :bleh: (I still loose myself on this forum so will someone plz MP me with what's going on when they find out) ta.

I cant type i will do tommorow , its an amazing night for the fanclub , it really is

AMAZING!:biggrin2:

Freddie, you tease! I'm dying here to hear the news!!! :shocked:

OK, I'll wait patiently... good thing I stay up late, maybe I'll get

to catch you once you wake up in the a.m.!

dcdeb

Ok i'm probably not gonna make much sense here but i'm shaking way too much to type properly.

MIKA PULLED ME UP ON STAGE! AND I DANCED AROUND HOLDING THE 'V' OUT OF LOVE DURING LOLLIPOP!!!! Its the 1st time hes dne that!!

Then we managed to get to the VIP lounge because I was on stage and stuff and we managed to persuade the security.

We got up and there was lollipop girl, a big girl dancer and the cow and the little bow peep from shepards bush gig too. Cherisse came out and we chatted weith hert for a bit - had a pic and she was talkin to me baout the video shooting on sat and about what theyre up to this weekend and stuff. then Mika came out and we were 'hanging out' with him (seriously) for about 20 - 25 mins just havin random convosations as a big group. Had a pic with him and stuff - he sed he spotted me and my mate from before the show when he peeked out- thats why he got me on stage. and erm... after a while he had to go cus he was exhausted. we went out side and i met with the rest of the MFC crew who were waitin. I was completely gobsmacked and couldnt stop grinning and dancing around in a circle. I was also trying really hard not to be sick. Anyways I was just explainin the whole thing to them and Mika came out. Everyone got autographs and stuff (I got my ticket signed cus I forgot to ask in the lounge) and he was sooooo lovely and everything and OMG I cant breathe. Then I had to leave becasue my dad was waiting and wI didnt want to keep Mika too long cus he was clearly exhaused.

and i've just got in

and im freaking out

...still

When I saw him he gave me a hug and I was just going THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS SO AMAZING AAAAAA and he was just laughing and sed no problema nd was commenting on my glowing arms hahahahahah

:mfr_omg:

JEANIE WEPT!!! :jawdrop: (as my mother would say) I feel sick just reading this, I was sooo happy for you and soooo excited reading it, and soooooo greeen cos I got invited down too (on guestlist) but I just couldn't get there (dam work and travel and responsibilities arrrrgh sob), we didnt get to meet him even for a second, and now I feel even worse. god I am praying we get to do this video for his song thing...it feels like it's the last chance (sniff...think Im gonna go off now n have a bloody good cry).

LUCKY LUCKY GIRL you must feel on top of the world :biggrin2:

LUCKY LUCKY GIRL you must feel on top of the world :biggrin2:

I really do!!!!!!

image-upload-1-706932.jpg

Mika signing either Nicole or Marias book (with Mika MAd int eh background :P)

Sorry I dont have the energy to rotate it tonight

OMG HE HAS YELLOW PAINT ON HIS JACKET OFF ME!!! - SORRY MIKA hahahah He'll be glowing all the way home

and i've just got in

and im freaking out

...still

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG! LUCKY! That is seriously AMAZING! Sounds like something out of the "Dreams about Mika" thread!!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

OMG! LUCKY! That is seriously AMAZING! Sounds like something out of the "Dreams about Mika" thread!!

I know!!!! I keep pinching myself! Can't wait for my friend to send me the video and pictures of me with Mika and Cherisse :D

I know!!!! I keep pinching myself! Can't wait for my friend to send me the video and pictures of me with Mika and Cherisse :D

Ooh be sure to post them! I can't wait to see them!! That is SOO EXCITING!

At the Leeds gig the rest of the band and his family and the "big girl" and "lollipop girl" were all milling about near us, but I was far too shy to go over and talk to them, I felt like I would have been intruding on their privacy or something, arrrrgh dam I should have been braver, I think even Mika himself went passed us hiding under a cap, but still I was too dam shy to go and see grrr what a whimp I am grrr oh well I have always been like that and since "SHY BAIRNS GET NOWT" then that is what I have always got hahah (dunno why im pretending to find that funny lol pfft hah pfft.

Ok I think I need to go to bed. I'm still shaking though :| I think I need some sugar - I haven't eaten all day

I'll post everything tomorrow (it'll probably make more sense then)

G'niiiiiiight!!!!!!:roftl:

Ok I think I need to go to bed. I'm still shaking though :| I think I need some sugar - I haven't eaten all day

I love the pics you've posted so far!! Sleep well! Everyone's on the edge of their seats waiting to hear more about it tomorrow! :wink2: haha

OMG Jennie!!!!! *wahhahahahhaha*

I just read all the posts I missed tonight.....and I saw your wonderful MIKA-story....W * O * W !!!! You are sooooooooooooo lucky!! If I were you I'd probably die right now.....woooooh, so exciting!

Good night!!! :roftl:

Sure you'll have sweet dreams!!!

PS: Love the pix you already posted!!!! :thumb_yello: