2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for Oct. 24 Mika in Oakland, CA at Fox Theater

dcdeb

OKAY! Here's my Photobucket album, I think they may be in reverse order, so I'm sorry if you need to search for stuff. It's the whole weekend, so there's a lot of MFC pictures as well as MIKA pictures :thumb_yello:

http://s831.photobucket.com/albums/zz236/lovempls/MIKA%20Weekend/

Awww, so incredibly awesome. I know I've been looking at these pictures for a long time already but they still make me smile.:aah:

I'll let you do it, but you should post on here the pics of the three amigas meeting Mika so everyone can see them right away.:wub2::biggrin2:

It totally is because the parents are on each end! :roftl:

YES! Exactly. Standing on either side of us to protect their babies. Hahaha.:roftl::lmao:

It's so true! :wub2:

Awww...thanks. I should actually say FIVE of us, since your necklace to Mika is also in a starring role. He's upside down in my individual pic. :lmfao:

Awww...thanks. I should actually say FIVE of us, since your necklace to Mika is also in a starring role. He's upside down in my individual pic. :lmfao:

:roftl: I love it! You should see Brittany's--it's almost hugging her!

LMAO me and mika adpot u girls?!?!?! :roftl:

geez.....

ok i know im not suppose to be here and everyone probably told u everything that happend...

Ill try to make it short...

Driving to Oakland all night was hilarious... every time we were about to fall asleep on the way, the band bus showed up on the road! so we were like THE BUS!!! THE BUS!!! and it kept us awake for 2 more hours...lol

we got there at about 8am... set on the curb of the FOX theater and we were soooo tired.... i didnt sleep at all on the way... MAYBE 1 minute and than clare screamed something about the buss again.. :biggrin2:

at one point i started laghuing so much because i was SOOO tired, i couldnt stop! i was actually crying and almost peed in my pants.

so we were waiting all day... in the middle we went to get a shower in the hotel... it kinda helped but we were still kinda delirious....

when it got a bit dark outside i think its when i started to wakeup kinda...

before the show we got a chance to give mika the gift we made for him ont he way...the care package with the half and half in it... LMAO

im SO stupied tho... when he came over to take the gift we talked for a bit and than gary go arrived in a car next to us and my friend that knows him asked me to say hi to him so i did.... he said he likes my tie and than we said bye. when i turned around back to Mika...he said "bye!!" i was like DAMN! and i felt bad for kinda ignoring mikush....

before the show we tried helping the management find big girls... its not that nice asking people to do that but we tried... one of the ones i talked to did it and after the show she didnt seem that excited about it... the other one also... i would be in the clouds if i was them! pffft

the show was amazing!!!! poor mika hopping around... but it didnt stop him from going crazy on stage... he is amazing! his voice is just wonderfull and the whole show i just love it! i need more!

after the show we got the whristbands :D that was nice ofcourse! always warms my heart when we have a chance to actually see Mika and talk to him and say thank you for everything he does for us.

Clare, taylor and I were last and gave him the BIG ASS CARD we made for him while waiting outside.... we let 100+ people sign it and wrote where they are from... it was pretty sweet :)

he seem to like it... had a big smile on his face.

I asked him if he recognise me because i had the Wig on... lol he smiled and didnt really say anything so i wasnt sure if he does or not...

than we got a group pic... and individual.... and he said something like "come here Sivan" So THAN i knew he recognize me...FHEW! lol. i asked him if he will release TOUCHES YOU because i LOOOOOVE it so much.. i think he replied "maybe" and the way he said it was like he really thought about it.... so fingers crossed!

than i asked him if when he see us from stage we look like total nuts... and he said "no, you look like you are having fun" but deep inside i think he DOES see us like nuts! ;)

he than said bye and we said thank you.... while walking away he asked if there are gonna be any MFCers in seatle... we said yeah but not us... awww..

thats about it! we left...said bye to the other MFCers :( and went to the hotel... not before getting a big pizza to eat in the room... i think we almost fell asleep in the pizza tray ...

FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a day after we walked around SF... had an amazing weather! what a graet day!!!

pix: http://picasaweb.google.com/kamooki/MikaInOaklandOctober24th2009#

I SEE YOU VIDEO:

i swear he is looking at the came few times... :)

Edited by Sivan

I'm really glad you decided to come to this show as well as the LA one. It was a lot of fun and Sunday it was so hot.

It was a real pleasure to meet the you and all the others! Playing cards, going to Sears, Superstar squeezing though to get to the elevator faster.

I SEE YOU :

clare and taylor...remember how we talked about Mika basicly writing some of the songs about me?! :roftl: check out the video....

it starts at second 28.... and more later.... :roftl: its just proving its all true...:roftl: cause you KNOW we had a thing... Pffft

LMAO me and mika adpot u girls?!?!?! :roftl:

geez.....

ok i know im not suppose to be here and everyone probably told u everything that happend...

Ill try to make it short...

Driving to Oakland all night was hilarious... every time we were about to fall asleep on the way, the band bus showed up on the road! so we were like THE BUS!!! THE BUS!!! and it kept us awake for 2 more hours...lol

we got there at about 8am... set on the curb of the FOX theater and we were soooo tired.... i didnt sleep at all on the way... MAYBE 1 minute and than clare screamed something about the buss again..

at one point i started laghuing so much because i was SOOO tired, i couldnt stop! i was actually crying and almost peed in my pants.

so we were waiting all day... in the middle we went to get a shower in the hotel... it kinda helped but we were still kinda delirious....

when it got a bit dark outside i think its when i started to wakeup kinda...

before the show we got a chance to give mika the gift we made for him ont he way...the care package with the half and half in it... LMAO

im SO stupied tho... when he came over to take the gift we talked for a bit and than gary go arrived in a car next to us and my friend that knows him asked me to say hi to him so i did.... he said he likes my tie and than we said bye. when i turned around back to Mika...he said "bye!!" i was like DAMN! and i felt bad for kinda ignoring mikush....

before the show we tried helping the management find big girls... its not that nice asking people to do that but we tried... one of the ones i talked to did it and after the show she didnt seem that excited about it... the other one also... i would be in the clouds if i was them! pffft

the show was amazing!!!! poor mika hopping around... but it didnt stop him from going crazy on stage... he is amazing! his voice is just wonderfull and the whole show i just love it! i need more!

after the show we got the whristbands :D that was nice ofcourse! always warms my heart when we have a chance to actually see Mika and talk to him and say thank you for everything he does for us.

Clare, taylor and I were last and gave him the BIG ASS CARD we made for him while waiting outside.... we let 100+ people sign it and wrote where they are from... it was pretty sweet :)

he seem to like it... had a big smile on his face.

I asked him if he recognise me because i had the Wig on... lol he smiled and didnt really say anything so i wasnt sure if he does or not...

than we got a group pic... and individual.... and he said something like "come here Sivan" So THAN i knew he recognize me...FHEW! lol. i asked him if he will release TOUCHES YOU because i LOOOOOVE it so much.. i think he replied "maybe" and the way he said it was like he really thought about it.... so fingers crossed!

than i asked him if when he see us from stage we look like total nuts... and he said "no, you look like you are having fun" but deep inside i think he DOES see us like nuts! ;)

he than said bye and we said thank you.... while walking away he asked if there are gonna be any MFCers in seatle... we said yeah but not us... awww..

thats about it! we left...said bye to the other MFCers :( and went to the hotel... not before getting a big pizza to eat in the room... i think we almost fell asleep in the pizza tray ...

FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a day after we walked around SF... had an amazing weather! what a graet day!!!

pix: http://picasaweb.google.com/kamooki/MikaInOaklandOctober24th2009#

I SEE YOU VIDEO:

i swear he is looking at the came few times... :)

:lmfao::lmao::roftl: No Sivan, you are the first of the three amigas to actually sit down and write a report so thanks!

I put in bold the best parts of the review. I'm still laughing reading all this. Hahaha. I love us.

Oh, and yes. Clare and I decided that we shall be your adopted children.:biggrin2:

I SEE YOU :

clare and taylor...remember how we talked about Mika basicly writing some of the songs about me?! check out the video....

it starts at second 28.... and more later.... its just proving its all true... cause you KNOW we had a thing... Pffft

:lmfao: This is just proof of your "thing." Now we have video evidence. Haha.

But seriously, he couldn't keep his eyes off of us. He DID look right at the camera at :28-:30 and at :55 he looked at ME! :swoon: Also, he was always on OUR side of the stage.

Wow, I watched that whole video without crying. I was gone during the real one though.

:lmfao::lmao::roftl: No Sivan, you are the first of the three amigas to actually sit down and write a report so thanks!

I put in bold the best parts of the review. I'm still laughing reading all this. Hahaha. I love us.

Oh, and yes. Clare and I decided that we shall be your adopted children.:biggrin2:

:lmfao: This is just proof of your "thing." Now we have video evidence. Haha.

But seriously, he couldn't keep his eyes off of us. He DID look right at the camera at :28-:30 and at :55 he looked at ME! :swoon: Also, he was always on OUR side of the stage.

Wow, I watched that whole video without crying. I was gone during the real one though.

Awww dont cry!!! *there there*

Hey, I was the last big girl left at the meet & greet. Don't worry, we were all super excited, but I'm really shy and after all the other girls left, there was no one else I knew so I was being quiet.

Plus I think we had spent all of our energy being shrieky fangirls backstage. We were back there for a few hours, after all, and going "OH MY GODDDD" every thirty seconds for two and a half hours can get tiring. :aah:

I found two of the other girls on Facebook and I can tell you, they're still pretty much reeling from it as well. We're all really grateful for the experience! :biggrin2:

Hey, I was the last big girl left at the meet & greet. Don't worry, we were all super excited, but I'm really shy and after all the other girls left, there was no one else I knew so I was being quiet.

Plus I think we had spent all of our energy being shrieky fangirls backstage. We were back there for a few hours, after all, and going "OH MY GODDDD" every thirty seconds for two and a half hours can get tiring. :aah:

I found two of the other girls on Facebook and I can tell you, they're still pretty much reeling from it as well. We're all really grateful for the experience! :biggrin2:

oh good than! i was worried u girls didnt have fun! lol

i guess u were all just a bit shocked still :teehee: