To all people going to Mika`s concerts! ANNOUNCMENT!

Ioana

Guys we need your help!

we have to get theese: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5561 to Mika! it`s the invites for the B.day party we`re throwing for him to wich he is invited!! As in to wich we wanna invite him!!!!

You gotta help us guys!

So whoever is going to a concert,please each print one of theese,also,add the date:20th august and PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! give it to MIKA!

The more,the better the chances!

also,write on the back of the invites,that he or whoever wants to confirm or decline should message me on myspace.com/ioanaz ,smth like : For further information or for an answering message.... (the link I wrote)

can you do that ? It`s in the MFC spirit :biggrin2:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will modify them as soon as we know the location:roftl: :roftl:

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSJEEEE:naughty: :naughty:

location can be quite vag,he just has to get the point as to HE IS INIVTED WE WANT MIKA! and to know the date...if he says yes,he can ask along the way

location can be quite vag,he just has to get the point as to HE IS INIVTED WE WANT MIKA! and to know the date...if he says yes,he can ask along the way

Yeah, but the problem is; How are we going to tell him the location then? We can't put: Mika call 06-ILOVEMIKA if you want to find out about the location:biggrin2: Though I wouldn't mind if he called me:naughty:

Yeah, but the problem is; How are we going to tell him the location then? We can't put: Mika call 06-ILOVEMIKA if you want to find out about the location:biggrin2: Though I wouldn't mind if he called me:naughty:

it`s in the first post

The thing that who gives it to him should write the thing :for mesages write to....

u can see it in the first post

He's at Glastonbury next Saturday and Sunday, so I guess I could try and get an invite to him, if he's walking around. Although if he's reading the forum, he might have already got the invite himself, I will ask if I get the chance.

He's at Glastonbury next Saturday and Sunday, so I guess I could try and get an invite to him, if he's walking around. Although if he's reading the forum, he might have already got the invite himself, I will ask if I get the chance.

that would be so great!!!! It would mean so much! thank you! if now you could hand them to his manager or someone who can give it to him

p.s: and don`t forget to write on the back where he can reply (it`s all written in the first post)

I`m at it again..but I gotta put it where everyone can see it

is there smth like a mass message here? can you send smth like that? to get it to everyone without having to read the thread