2010 : Mika @ Jakobshalle Basel, Switzerland April 1- REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

listened again now, i think he says "you didn't know you were here to see the phantom of the opera, did ya?", relating to the whole stage being hidden in smoke. :naughty:

and the name doesn't sound like henry to me, more like bert? i don't know the names of the striped crew guys, is there a bert among them? :blink:

lol, ok. That was actually quite funny when the whole stage was covered in smoke all of a sudden :naughty:

(and I was wrong then - knew it :blush-anim-cl:)

Jeeny, your pix are absoutely AMAZING!!! :wub2: THANK YOU!!!

These are my fave ones

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1547/p1050408.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/i/p1050404r.jpg/

http://img2.imageshack.us/i/p1050395d.jpg/

http://img202.imageshack.us/i/p1050371y.jpg/

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/p1050336b.jpg/

Holy cow Jenni, your pictures are incredible!! How did you do such amazing pics??:shocked::shocked:

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

well i don't know, it's just my camera who make such great pics and maybe my passion to take pictures ^^

Was it "Henry"? :blink: Somehow this name comes to my mind, not sure though. My mind could be playing tricks on me...'cause me, too, have been taking drugs since Munich to make it to the Stuttgart and Basel gigs :teehee:

Didn't hear anything about the Phantom of the Opera...Anybody got that? I'm curious now.

he said we probably wouldn't have thought we'd come to a performance of the Phantom of the Opera :roftl:

:naughty: yeah i had similar thoughts. :teehee: but the plural was only for the drugs, not for the being sick. :naughty: maybe he just drugged his whole team so it wouldn't be that obvious that he was drugged. :lmfao::roftl:

which makes me remember a funny bit during the band intro - the guy who operates the fog machine suddenly covered the stage in fog during the band intro - so mika started laughing and added "and (name) at the fog machine" to the introductions :lmao: and something about phantom of the opera, i don't understand it in the video with my crappy headphones now, you can try to figure it out when i upload it (tonight or tomorrow). :wink2:

Ah!:thumb_yello:

I am always delighted to read your spicy details, Karin...:naughty:

p1050376v.th.jpg

Thanks for posting your pics Jeeny, they are lovely :thumb_yello:

http://basel.usgang.ch/picture.php?n=348798&page=0

This is the link for pictures :)

Wow, there are some beautiful pics here :wub2:

34879815.jpg

my first few videos are up:

talk before sitm:

sitm trumpet solo:

i see you:

off to bed now, more vids tomorrow. :wink2: night. :original:

More goodies! :wub2:

Gig was really great last night :wub2: Despite the nerve-wrecking hour where we didn't know whether we'd get our tickets on time or not :aah: But luckily John saved the day, as usual :bow:

You could kinda tell Mika was ill, but he still managed to put on a great show! That boy never fails to amaze me. I had such a blast. I loved how the band and LG's/BG's stayed on stage to dance along to Kick Ass.

Which brings me to the video of where Jimmy and Bubbles have a war with the balloons :lmfao: I love them :roftl:

Gig was really great last night :wub2: Despite the nerve-wrecking hour where we didn't know whether we'd get our tickets on time or not :aah: But luckily John saved the day, as usual :bow:

You could kinda tell Mika was ill, but he still managed to put on a great show! That boy never fails to amaze me. I had such a blast. I loved how the band and LG's/BG's stayed on stage to dance along to Kick Ass.

Which brings me to the video of where Jimmy and Bubbles have a war with the balloons :lmfao: I love them :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: thank you so much for this vid :thumb_yello:

What camera did you use? The quality of your pix is brilliant!

I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 ;)

Yeah it's brilliant quality indeed! Did you photoshop them?

Yes I photoshop them a little bit to resize them and recenter them ;)

:roftl: :roftl: thank you so much for this vid :thumb_yello:

You're welcome :D

Ah cool, you caught that on video! :bow:

Yeah, coincidentally. As soon as I was turning on my camera I saw Jimmy running in our direction :naughty:

Thank you everyone for the pics and vids! :thumb_yello::wub2:

:lmfao: Thank you so much for this vid! :biggrin2:

I remembered very well of that cute moment :roftl:

Here's a vid of the aftergig :wink2:

Thank you everyone for the pics and vids! :thumb_yello::wub2:

:lmfao: Thank you so much for this vid! :biggrin2:

I remembered very well of that cute moment :roftl:

Here's a vid of the aftergig :wink2:

Thank you so much for the vid :wink2:

he smiled when I told Wiki her balloon took a lot of space :teehee: didn't notice that when I was there :roftl: