Angele

Statue_of_Liberty

mellody

Nezza

------------

VIDEOS

------------

Bienie

(English translation of thanking fans by LilStar)

52346998.gif

tiibet

mellody

Mikaleyshialicious

• Like 1

Aaaaahh, my last gig... (for now). Happy/sad feelings. Good system, we were let in slowly, one by one. No problems with children in front of us or anything. We could still pick where we wanted to stand because of our numbers and we decided on center right :)

The crowd was good, happy, in the mood for a party. Didn't take too many pics for a change because I just wanted to absorb the gig. It was all good, they looked tired but very happy.

Best thing of the night: When he had introduced his band, he talked about how this was the last gig. He explained again about lissabon but still mentioned this as how this would have been the last gig normally and then he said something in french. Any frenchie out there can probably give a better translation, but this was basically it: 'I would like to thank the front row of people for coming to the shows and following the tour around the world. Thank you.' and asked for an applause :wub2: And he looked and smiled at the entire row from left to right when saying that. :wub2:

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

aww, this definitely was one of my fave gigs! i was so worried all day because around noon some had talked with john and a security guy, and they said that the under 18s would get an extra section in the venue, they just hadn't decided yet whether in the front or at the back. finally about 20 mins before we were let in, we got to know that it'd all be ok for us, no extra section. anna got on the walkie talkie with john and asked him about it, and he said sth like no worries - don't remember exactly, i think someone else heard what he said, anyway we were all very very relieved to hear that! from what we heard, we were just lucky because it was sold out, so they had no space for an extra section.

anyway, with my number 14 i got a front row place directly in the center, where the little extra podium of the stage is - slightly on the right from the camera. no idea why everyone else went to the left instead of standing at this center spot - i had planned to go more to the left too, because of the piano and ida, but decided differently when i saw that the center space was still available. :teehee: so all in all, it was totally worth it that i didn't get any sleep the night before! :biggrin2:

i think that the fave gig thing might also have to do with the place where i'm standing - on the other 3 gigs of the arena tour i didn't have such a fantastic spot... it's just so intense when the stage (the podium thingie part) is only about 1m away... and when it all is small enough (and my spot is good enough) so i can't just see mika, but also "feel" him - like, see his face expressions and the look in his eyes, and not just on the videoscreen but really right in front of me.

but it wasn't just that, but also the gig itself. mika, the band and the crowd were on fire, M almost treated it like it was the last night of the tour, because it would've been, hadn't it been for the ash cloud. he said something like that during the show too - i didn't get the exact words (french...), but it was something along the lines of what i just wrote. him and the band had lots of fun on stage, joking around & stuff... i remember one particular bit, when mika "shot" jimmy during LT, jimmy blew a fountain of fake snow out of his mouth while falling to the floor - no idea when he stuffed that into his mouth, but it looked hilarious, and made mika crack up! :lmao:

i understood surprisingly much of his french this time, maybe because i could see his face while he talked, or maybe the acoustic was just better than in paris, no idea. and some bits he said in luxembourgish as well (the usual bits he says at every gig), i understood those bits lots better than the french, as it's somewhat similar to german - and as it was hard for him to speak it, he spoke very slowly+clearly. 2 times he even said a few words in english, because he wanted his band to understand it. like, that they don't understand the lyrics of "la solitude", but just like the melody. me too. :teehee:

anyway in paris it had felt like he was a different person from the mika i know from other gigs, because he spoke this different language that i didn't understand. but yesterday i didn't have that feeling, although i wish he had said some bits in english too. before happy ending he thanked everyone, and especially mentioned us at the front who had been following him to so many gigs, and pointed along the front row. :wub2: i understood about what he said, and got it on video too, but i'll leave the literal translation to someone who understands french. :wink2: it was so sweet of him to thank us especially! :swoon:

(to be continued... written it all offline as i just have 30 minutes of internet, and copying it here now in 3 parts...)

Just got home .. What a week, what a guy!

Had so much fun this week and last night was just great! :wub2:

The Q was very fun, nice weather, fun people ... John coming out somewhere 11 O'clock and he was like: oh, goodmorning all .. (we were all sleeping because of the lack of sleep the past few days :aah:) and during the day we had so much fun and had so much to laugh about.

The gig was amazing, Mika was back, he had fun, he was great. He even especially thanked us (his fans on the front row that go to 'every' gig with him) before Happy Ending :wub2: Such a great moment ...

I'm not up for a detailed report, but I'm sure other people will .. But the reason I'm writing is because of the Meet & Greet afterwards, this was such a great moment for myself, the best ever! When he came out we were told to form a line, without any barriers, so I thought: oh my god, here we go again ... But everyone was so great! There were a few girls that were like: oh god, Mika's there, and they came standing before us, but we told them to move to the end of the line and they even listened :aah:

Next to me there were Spanish girls (LeiRe & PurpleCat I think?) and when he was moving over to me he was talking Spanish, so I was like: aaaah, what do I do now? I had a plan in my head before, but of course everything went "wrong" and since I'm not good in improvising ... :aah: So he came over, still talking and I held my gift in front of him, wich he signed :aah: And then it all started, I was like "no, it's for you!" and he was like: :blink: And then he saw the Werchter-photoalbum that I had in my other hand and said: oh wauw, is that for me too? And I: uh, no :teehee: He was so confused, and so was I :roftl: He then putted his hand on my arm and was like: sorry, sorry, it's all the gigs you know, I'm so tired, I can't think anymore .. It was so sweet! He signed it and said: "oh, I remember this, are you coming this year? It's a fun show."

And then he moved on, but I still had some presents left (long story btw) and I just give him the plastic bag they were in, didn't expect him to look at it, but he did and his reaction then was so great! Those eyes got bigger, sparklink, a big smile .. Seriously, how happy can someone be with a bunch of Kinder Surprises :aah: He was like: oh wauw, so many! And me: yeah, the plan was to give you one after each gig, but that kinda went wrong so now you're getting them all at once. And he: oh, but it's better like this, thank you so much. That face of him! :biggrin2:

Droopsy filmed the first part (thanks for that!!) but we didn't expect him to look in the bag because he was in front of other people at the time, so she missed that reaction :-( If someone might have filmed it (or taken pictures), please let me know! :teehee:

part 2

it was so beautiful to hear "la solitude" live! it's such a beautiful song and he uses the low parts of his voice in it, i love that. gave me goosebumps and a warm fuzzy feeling inside. :wub2: and my fave part of toyboy, the talking before the song, wasn't missing either, he talked for quite a while before singing la solitude. the song was without the accordeon of course, as the french support act wasn't there anymore... i loved that accordeon music to it from the videos i've seen, but i didn't miss it yesterday, it was just as beautiful without it.

like in amsterdam, you could tell that mika was tired and that his voice wasn't at its best (at one point during happy ending it cracked and he made the crowd sing instead :bleh:), but unlike amsterdam he still gave 200% yesterday (in amsterdam i think it was just about 150% :bleh:). the crowd kept cheering and chanting "oh-ohoh-ohoh" all the time, and mika loved it. in the end when they bowed to the crowd, he looked very moved, and so so happy! :wub2:

he threw his drumstick to me during lollipop, finally i got one, yay! :boing: had been hoping for that since 2007, only had one of cherisse so far. and before he left the stage at the end of WAG, he filled his hat with fake snow, then put it on his head with the snow inside, came to the front with his suitcase, like usually, and then lifted off the hat and emptied it over the crowd - and as he was standing right in front of me, i got the most part of it - AGAIN, arrgh! :lmfao: wonder if he remembered hanover - i certainly did, lol! :lmfao:

btw, for dark angel: grey. first thought it was black because of that microphone belt, but no, it was grey. :wink2:

and i have one really fantastic shirtless pic from the astronaut intro, the 'gasmics are gonna love that! :das::teehee:

oh, and mariposa, bubblespurry, cath and johnny06 were on stage. and mika interacted LOTS with bubblespurry during lollipop, so funny, lol! :roftl: but not just with him, at the beginning he danced for quite a while with the bride, and then he pulled the elephant (dunno who that was?) at its... um... nose? what's that elephant nose called in english? lol! anyway, he pulled the elephant towards the center of the stage.

(tbc with part 3, the m+g)

Just got home .. What a week, what a guy!

Had so much fun this week and last night was just great! :wub2:

The Q was very fun, nice weather, fun people ... John coming out somewhere 11 O'clock and he was like: oh, goodmorning all .. (we were all sleeping because of the lack of sleep the past few days :aah:) and during the day we had so much fun and had so much to laugh about.

The gig was amazing, Mika was back, he had fun, he was great. He even especially thanked us (his fans on the front row that go to 'every' gig with him) before Happy Ending :wub2: Such a great moment ...

I'm not up for a detailed report, but I'm sure other people will .. But the reason I'm writing is because of the Meet & Greet afterwards, this was such a great moment for myself, the best ever! When he came out we were told to form a line, without any barriers, so I thought: oh my god, here we go again ... But everyone was so great! There were a few girls that were like: oh god, Mika's there, and they came standing before us, but we told them to move to the end of the line and they even listened :aah:

Next to me there were Spanish girls (LeiRe & PurpleCat I think?) and when he was moving over to me he was talking Spanish, so I was like: aaaah, what do I do now? I had a plan in my head before, but of course everything went "wrong" and since I'm not good in improvising ... :aah: So he came over, still talking and I held my gift in front of him, wich he signed :aah: And then it all started, I was like "no, it's for you!" and he was like: :blink: And then he saw the Werchter-photoalbum that I had in my other hand and said: oh wauw, is that for me too? And I: uh, no :teehee: He was so confused, and so was I :roftl: He then putted his hand on my arm and was like: sorry, sorry, it's all the gigs you know, I'm so tired, I can't think anymore .. It was so sweet! He signed it and said: "oh, I remember this, are you coming this year? It's a fun show."

And then he moved on, but I still had some presents left (long story btw) and I just give him the plastic bag they were in, didn't expect him to look at it, but he did and his reaction then was so great! Those eyes got bigger, sparklink, a big smile .. Seriously, how happy can someone be with a bunch of Kinder Surprises :aah: He was like: oh wauw, so many! And me: yeah, the plan was to give you one after each gig, but that kinda went wrong so now you're getting them all at once. And he: oh, but it's better like this, thank you so much. That face of him! :biggrin2:

Droopsy filmed the first part (thanks for that!!) but we didn't expect him to look in the bag because he was in front of other people at the time, so she missed that reaction :-( If someone might have filmed it (or taken pictures), please let me know! :teehee:

That's great, I'm so happy for you!

part 3

the m+g... think it was bout 50-80 people waiting, he went rather quickly along the line, for the most part just writing his signature, but sometimes stopping for a quick chat - maybe about presents? just noticed that at the beginning of the queue he still went more slowly, but then became faster towards the end. we were standing quite at the end. before me it was statue of liberty's turn, she thanked him for the tour, and since that's about what i wanted to tell him too, i just said "yeah that's what i wanted to say too", while he signed my drumstick - but he didn't react to that, but instead said sth like that my costume from yesterday was gone... arrgh, why did i listen to everyone and wore the blue cape instead?! :aah: it was a choice for me between the blue cape, and star in my face, and the colourful/flowery shirt from yesterday, with the tree necklace again and i'd have made a butterfly out of sequins around my eyes. as i couldn' t decide, i asked for the opinion of several of my friends in the queue, and they all said i should wear the blue cape, since i'd worn the other thing yesterday, so that's whad i did. and what did mika do? moan about the missing wonderland costume!! :lmfao: so i said that it was just for the alice in wonderland theme, and also wanted to say, or said (don't remember if i just thought it, or said it... *g*) that that's what everyone had told me to do when i asked them. *g*

don't even know what he liked so much about my amsterdam costume, he got to see only half of it! :blink: at the gig just from the belly upwards, and outside i was wearing my jacket over it. the shirt i've been wearing to many other gigs before, those flower thingies weren't really special, just the tree and the make-up were lots of work and the most special thing about it, but he talked about my whole costume, not just the makeup and the tree. don't even know whether he saw the fake grass thingies around my feet. ;-p anyway, my blue cape/costume was a lot more work than the wonderland costume, and it's actually my personal fave of all my costumes i've been wearing to mika gigs, but he seems to like the wonderland one more. sigh. :rolls_eyes:

anyway, back to the luxemburg m+g, he was already moving further down the line, but went back quickly because mrs deer first had asked him to sign unofficial posters, which he didn't do, so then she got out the cd from her bag for him to sign instead while he kept on signing for others, and he quickly came back to sign her cd. anyway i had thought my mika moment was over, but at some point he looked me directly in the eyes again with his intense look and smiled really sweetly, so i started talking again and fear i ruined tiibet's mika moment with that! :doh: anyway that's what she told me afterwards, that it was while he was signing to her - tiibet, really sorry again, i just forgot everything around when he looked at me like that! :aah: i really gotta go to the end of the line the next time! anyway, i told him sth like that it was the best last gig of this tour for me that i could think of (meaning that it was a perfect ending of the tour for me), and he said thank you, and that i've been to a LOT of gigs - dunno maybe he understood what i said the way that it was the best gig of the tour for me, but that's not really what i meant (still have to think about which one was my fave... well ok maybe this one was, dunno... :teehee:). then i said sth like, yeah, and now i first have to get some money before i can go to more, which made him giggle. :naughty:

anyway, it WAS the perfect ending of this tour for me, and it was definitely my fave gig of the 4 arena ones i've seen - and i'm so happy now, on cloud 9 about yesterday, but at the same time sad that the imaginarium tour is over for me... but full of such beautiful memories, of all the wonderful moments during the shows and at the m+gs, meeting so many lovely people, and just having the time of my life. it makes me go all teary eyed (of joy) to think of it all. :tears::wub2:

thanx so much to all of my mfc friends, without you guys this tour would've been not nearly as much fun as it was for me! :group_hug:

and of course thanx to mika and his whole team for this unforgettable time. :wub2:

off now to do some sightseeing in luxemburg, after i've used up the 30 minutes internet time i have here (stupid hostel charges for internet!). will be back in germany tonight - but might post my pix+vids just tomorrow, as i'm still v. tired and only arrive home around midnight, guess all i'll be able to do then will be to sleep... but maybe i can prepare a bit on the train already that i can quickly upload tonight, will see. ;-)

Best thing of the night: When he had introduced his band, he talked about how this was the last gig. He explained again about lissabon but still mentioned this as how this would have been the last gig normally and then he said something in french. Any frenchie out there can probably give a better translation, but this was basically it: 'I would like to thank the front row of people for coming to the shows and following the tour around the world. Thank you.' and asked for an applause :wub2: And he looked and smiled at the entire row from left to right when saying that. :wub2:

before happy ending he thanked everyone, and especially mentioned us at the front who had been following him to so many gigs, and pointed along the front row. :wub2: i understood about what he said, and got it on video too, but i'll leave the literal translation to someone who understands french. :wink2: it was so sweet of him to thank us especially! :swoon:

)

He even especially thanked us (his fans on the front row that go to 'every' gig with him) before Happy Ending :wub2: Such a great moment ...

--

:wub2: :wub2::wub2:That must have been so awesome to experience.:wub2::wub2::wub2:

--

As already reported, it was so lovely :wub2: He was so smiling, so chatty, so sweet... Thanking the front row was SO sweet thing to do, I didn't even understand what he said in French, but he made a little bow and it was very cute, I have it filmed. I cried when he did that French song, I had so hoped to hear it live, and I was tired and it was very emotional gig indeed. Everything was beautiful, definitely one of my favorite gigs.

Took some vids and pics, here a couple of pics. The first one is not so clear, but I like his smile... He confused words and laughed.

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

Hard to believe you guys have finished all your gigs for a while....thanks for the VOLUMES you have all posted, pics, vids, reports...it's such lovely candy for us who are not there with you. :wub2:

Really appreciated.

Hope we can return the favour one month from now.

And how amazing Mika thanked the front row. That is just so SPECIAL:aah: What a guy. What a pop star. :wub2:

I'm here with cath85 at her house in Luxembourg and looking at this thread. I knew you would post this picture Nina, you seemed to be eager to catch Mika's most "authentic" smile on camera!:naughty: And it is a great picture.

Concert was fantastic, just love the concept of the show, really well put together. I really enjoyed seeing the whole backstage side of it, the excitement of walking up the stairs to the stage and getting dressed my Mrs Penniman who takes control of absolutely everything. She is so charming and still singing along the words to her sons's songs behind the stage. Mariposa has just left, I hope she'll have a speedy recovery from her claustrophobic Big Girl torture mask experience! lol No I think she actually enjoyed it, but damn these masks were quite a challenge!:boxed:

so I've been chosen as a lollipop girl after mariposa and johnny had already been chosen to be on stage. so I was able to live the whole backstage experience with them! it was quite a relief not to have to queue all alone and experience the gig without them! :bleh:

most of the pictures of us dressed up were taken by other people, so I hope I'll find a way to get them.

but here's the pic we took with mika after the show

12296_397777332430_776087430_3995393_8192551_n.jpg

I was there too and it was my first gig. I came much later, but wasn't so far from the stage. The problem is that my daughter didn't feel good after the third song and she had to go and find something to drink and after that she couldn't come back next to me. The venue was really crowded. But, the gig was awesome and especially Mika's voice during Over my shoulder and La Solitude so powerful live. Now, I want to see his gig at an other venue with a better view and a bottle of water hidden in my pants. :naughty:

When he thanked the first row fans, he said that he was very honored. "Je suis très honoré". That was so kind of him.

Hey everybody... all I have to add is, even if I was at only 3 gigs (:((( ) I will really miss his shows and him of course!...

I am happy that I could be 1 row even if quite to the left and I really enjoyed the show... wonder where he gets the ideas from:) My personal fav. gig stays Stuttgart because it was so small and intimate, he was shirtless and even more chatty than in Lux:) but I'll hope he will be back soon and I wait impatiently for the next gig in Prague (where it will be my turn to understand nothing of what he will say:) !!!

I'll upload my pics on fb in the next few hours and send u the link right away:)

If you wanted to give him ducks: here's a pic of him wanting to sign the gift:)

post-10513-142983684264_thumb.jpg

Yes, I had the ducks .. Didn't want him to sign them because it was a present, but it took a while before he realised he hadn't to sign everything :aah::lmfao: It's a very nice pic! :wub2:

Here's the video Droopsy made :wub2:

In the end you can just see him looking in the bag ..

And then his reaction was like: :shocked: and then :biggrin2: but with open and sparkling eyes. :wub2: