REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Luxembourg @ Rockhal - 8 May, 2010

Christine

bienie, fab that you filmed everything! :mf_lustslow: i especially want that teddy bear thing, that was so funny! :roftl: and the beginning of, hm, was it love today? or grace kelly? where he made some niiiice hip moves! :das:

Something like this?

lt1.gif

lt2.gif

:teehee:

tiibet, like i just wrote you per pm, by what i wrote i just meant you said that he was talking to me while signing for you, not that you said i ruined your mika moment, of course you didn't say that. :wink2:but i just noticed in the video that in amsterdam he was talking to you while signing for me, so that's ok i guess. :lmfao::huglove:

bienie, fab that you filmed everything! i especially want that teddy bear thing, that was so funny! :roftl and the beginning of, hm, was it love today? or grace kelly? where he made some niiiice hip moves! :das

someone threw a teddy bear on stage, and mika made some funny comments about it. i didn't understand much, just saw his funny face expressions, and i think at one point he asked sth like "am i 3 years old?!" (and i shouted "oui!", think he even might've heard that, as he turned towards the crowd again and giggled :teehee:) :lmao: anyway, then he went to cherisse and tried to stuff the teddy bear into her hair, lol! :lmao: it stuck there for a moment until she moved her head and it fell off. got a picture of it, but would love to see it on video again. ;-)

on the train home now, with the usual bad internet connection. currently watching my videos, and then will start converting them so i can quickly start uploading tomorrow (or maybe tonight... but judging from how tired i feel right now, i won't be able to do anything apart from falling into my bed when i get home).

I didn't notice that :lmfao: I don't always think clearly in all those situations :aah::roftl:

He was so funny with Cherisse. After introducing her he gave her an EMPTY paper, a flower cover (not flower inside any more) and laughed so much :roftl: And there was a funny sound when he introduced David, and David looked he was surprised for real, and Mika laughed again so much :naughty: Maybe somebody already told these things, I'm not sure.

The only thing from the M&G I have is this:

Here's the video Droopsy made :wub2:

In the end you can just see him looking in the bag ..

And then his reaction was like: :shocked: and then :biggrin2: but with open and sparkling eyes. :wub2:

Don't know if you mean that or M&G-vids in general :teehee:

And I have the thank-you-thingie on video, but not uploaded yet .. But I thought there was already a video from HE so probably also the thank-you-thingie?

The only thing from the M&G I have is this:

Don't know if you mean that or M&G-vids in general :teehee:

And I have the thank-you-thingie on video, but not uploaded yet .. But I thought there was already a video from HE so probably also the thank-you-thingie?

Oh I've seen the Jimmy videos, I made comments :wink2:

EDIT: I'm losing my mind, it seems. Haven't seen THAT M&G, thanks for posting! Was it the same night where Jimmy received the book?

Edited by CazGirl

Here again: without reading anything the try of a report:

Part1:

Thanks to Olga, Meggy and Wiki I got to Luxembourg in the best possible way. You rock :thumb_yello:! We arrived at the Rockhal at about 8am, I got number 9 and was quite happy about that. Queueing this time was great. The venue is in a strange industrial area, but nearby there was s shopping centre with free and clean toilets and a bakery with hot chocolate and some food. What more adding the perfect wheather and nice people around can a queueing fan expect? I spent most of the time with tiibet, Droopsy, Katrien, Bienie, Mellody and Bubblespurry. Thank you for the great time! For me it was the first time being in a minority that doesn't speak the local language and isn't able to communicate with the others. English as alternative to my non-existent French was almost impossible and that was strange. At least the security was German so I could speak with them :biggrin2: That we could speak with them was really good, because we all got worried about two things. At first John came out in the morning (well, lunch time, but everybody slept before so it felt like morning :roftl:) and mentioned something about a children's area in either the front :shocked: or the back. The second thing was that (as always...) the security seemed to know nothing about our queueing-system and told us that all doors were opened at seven. So when we finally got in order we all were worried. No John was to be seen 'til then. Anna came at about 6pm. We kind of mobbed her asking questions. She told us to stay calm, the system would work out and she'd ask about the children's area. When she came out again looking for another BG we asked her again and she got her walkie-talkie and asked John whether the MFC would get their prize for being here :biggrin2:. Such a thrilling situation! But when I heard John's deep voice saying "don't worry" it was like a baby's first scream after a long and complicated birth :naughty: When we were let in everybody went well and smoothy in the end.

This time the DJ-music instead of a support act was a bit annoying. But I was busy having discussions with some girls behind me that wanted me to go a step closer to the barrier. They were with a little boy and said he couldn't breathe properly because I was pushing :blink:. It has to be mentioned that there indeed WAS a children's area at the side but they didn't want to go there. And I didn't push. I had like thirty centimetres to the barrier and wanted to keep that space for me, my jumping and my camera. Is that wrong? Am I bad with children? :boxed: What really scared me before was that we all sat down as usual in the beginning. But then there was like a pushing-wave and we all had to get up within some seconds. I never experienced that before. The audience stayed very pushy during the first songs. And especially during Relax I was worried about me being pushed and therefore not able to enjoy the gig. But after the first slowers songs it became better.

The gig itself was fantastic. I had a spot a bit more left than the day before. But I liked that because that way I could stalk Martin a bit more :naughty: Mika and the band were fantastic. I didn't notice anything going wrong. The only thing I didn't really like that I didn't understand anything when Mika told some stories because he talked French :aah: It was better for me when he talked Luxembourgish (what is that language actually called in English?:aah:) because it's not that far away from German and I could at least get an idea of what he's saying.

Part2:

The weirdest but best moment was when he thanked the fans in the first row for travelling and following him around :mf_lustslow: I find that so sweet! The bad thing was that I didn't understand it when he said it :aah: Another funny language-thing was that he obviously forgot a word in Luxembourgish and looked in my / our direction with his big puppy-eyes asking for help. But I couldn't help at all, I didn't even know what he was saying before and so nobody in my area did :roftl: Poor guy! :biggrin2: The third thing that I really kept in mind was a situation Nezza will tell you about :roftl:

The M&G afterwards was really nice. At first the band left (well, I don't know about Imma and Ida, didn't see them) and Martin said "Hi" :wub2: (I was fangurling a lot yesterday :blush-anim-cl: not just about Martin and Mika, be quiet, Mariposa! :blush-anim-cl:). When Mika came I finally knew something I could tell him. Usually I don't know anything intelligent in those situations. But this time I said something like "Thank you for the whole tour!" And he answered "Tank you" and looked me straight in the eyes *cannot find that dying smiley* I'm still sorry for tiibet who couldn't talk to him because of somebody else who occupied that man a bit too long :naughty: again :naughty:

After he left there was a strange vibe. Everybody was very happy about the gig and everything but we all were kind of sad as well because we now had to say good bye for a while. But we'll see each other again! And Mika of course! I'm looking forward to that from now on!

Erm, yeah, I'll upload pictures. As soon as possible :wink2:

Oh I've seen the Jimmy videos, I made comments :wink2:

EDIT: I'm losing my mind, it seems. Haven't seen THAT M&G, thanks for posting! Was it the same night where Jimmy received the book?

No, he received it in Amsterdam, so the night before :wink2:

I edited my post. I'm losing my mind lol

It seems to be contagious :aah:

No, he received it in Amsterdam, so the night before :wink2:

It seems to be contagious :aah:

We're all losing our minds :aah: I don't remember which gig came first/what day was what :roftl:

so I've been chosen as a lollipop girl after mariposa and johnny had already been chosen to be on stage. so I was able to live the whole backstage experience with them! it was quite a relief not to have to queue all alone and experience the gig without them! :bleh:

most of the pictures of us dressed up were taken by other people, so I hope I'll find a way to get them.

but here's the pic we took with mika after the show

12296_397777332430_776087430_3995393_8192551_n.jpg

I think we really need to say a BIG THANK YOU again to Johnny (johnny06) for immediately thinking of us when Mrs. P/Anna/Maria needed more bgs and lollipop girls and getting in touch we us. Thank you! :group_hug:

will post a few dressed up pix later. don't have a group one. we did one before the show and one after. (I think it was Alisson who took them), can't wait to see them!

Cath, your group pic is great! love it! :thumb_yello:

Here's mine

P1070588.jpg

and which mfc guy had those amazing colourful wings-shoes... loved them too! Me likeeeyyyy:)

That was Bubblespurry :wink2:

It was the first thing Mika's mum told him when we were practising the death march. They are from Jeremy Scott (Katy Perry's favourite designer).

I've filmed everything :wink2: If my videos are good enough for you :aah::bleh:

cool! really looking forwards to watching them! :thumb_yello:

I think we really need to say a BIG THANK YOU again to Johnny (johnny06) for immediately thinking of us when Mrs. P/Anna/Maria needed more bgs and lollipop girls and getting in touch we us. Thank you! :group_hug:

definitely :group_hug:

I love your pic as well :mf_lustslow:

The M&G afterwards was really nice. At first the band left (well, I don't know about Imma and Ida, didn't see them) and Martin said "Hi" :wub2: (I was fangurling a lot yesterday :blush-anim-cl: not just about Martin and Mika, be quiet, Mariposa! :blush-anim-cl:).

:naughty: should i be quiet too? :angel_not:

I'm still sorry for tiibet who couldn't talk to him because of somebody else who occupied that man a bit too long :naughty: again :naughty:

tell that to mika! :sneaky2: HE was the one who intensly looked+smiled at me again although it wasn't my turn anymore, how can you blame me for forgetting everything else when he does that?! :aah::roftl: and apart from that, you say you haven't read the thread, but i posted before that in amsterdam mika talked to tiibet while he was signing for me, so ha! it's not just me, he does that all the time! :bleh:

actually i generally think it's a nice thing when he talks with several people at the same time instead of JUST one by one - those sometimes become the best conversations with him, because he stays around the same place for a longer time, and well, it really IS a conversation then, instead of just the 2 sentences that you usually have with him. was like that in milan, when i asked him about the magic numbers, for example. :wink2:

:naughty: should i be quiet too? :angel_not:

Well, you ignore my fangurling all the time, anyway :naughty: *remembers itself trying to get your attention just before the gig started*

tell that to mika! :sneaky2: HE was the one who intensly looked+smiled at me again although it wasn't my turn anymore, how can you blame me for forgetting everything else when he does that?! :aah::roftl: and apart from that, you say you haven't read the thread, but i posted before that in amsterdam mika talked to tiibet while he was signing for me, so ha! it's not just me, he does that all the time! :bleh:

actually i generally think it's a nice thing when he talks with several people at the same time instead of JUST one by one - those sometimes become the best conversations with him, because he stays around the same place for a longer time, and well, it really IS a conversation then, instead of just the 2 sentences that you usually have with him. was like that in milan, when i asked him about the magic numbers, for example. :wink2:

I can understand that you're losing a sense of reality talking to him, don't want to know how I looked when I got his look deep in my eyes :aah:

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty

Well, you ignore my fangurling all the time, anyway :naughty: *remembers itself trying to get your attention just before the gig started*

what do you expect me to do, join your fangurling?? :teehee: i'm only fangurling about mika. :mf_rosetinted:

and don't say i ignore you, just because you didn't get my attention before the gig - you were several meters away from me, FFS! :lmfao: you could write little notes the next time, and pass them on to me, like it was at school... :naughty:

btw, forgot to mention something else... all the front row mfcers drew hearts on the palms of their hands with an uv pen, dunno if mika saw it, but it looked really fab in the uv light! :wub2: i had that pen with me, and talked with tiibet about what we could draw on our hands or arms, and she came up with the idea for the hearts. loved that! :wub2:

started the uploads for the videos i've already converted on the train, but that's all i'm gonna do today - more vids+pix tomorrow! dunno if i'll wait for the uploads to finish or go straight to bed and just let the computer run. in any case, you can see the vids on the YT account mellody76. :wink2: i'm uploading 1 from amsterdam and 4 from luxemburg.

Edited by mellody

Oh he had to say it in French didn't he lol :aah: Can we get to direct translation?

maybe i could translate... dont know if it has been done or not, but here it is just in case:teehee:

Mika: I'd like to introduce my musicians. My singer iMMa. On bass Jimmy Sims. Hiding behind his piano, on keyboard David. I'm sorry, we're quite stupid tonight. Tonight is the last date of our tour. We still have one show to do in Lisbon. We had to cancel because of the volcano. Yes, the volcano! So we're heading there tomorrow, but tonight was supposed to be the last night of our tour. We did the US, Asia, Germany, England, all around Europe, all around France. We even did shows in Australia, and tonight, we finish with Luxembourg (i think thats what he said(Luxemburg), he kinda mumbled it...lol). So after all those trips around the world, at least two times, i think we have the right to be a little bit stupid!

And now on guitar Martin, my singer Ida. And i make fun of her alot, but she makes fun of me even more. She's incredible, the small but mean Cherisse. There, gift!

We'd like to thank everyone in this room tonight. It's always a pleasure to come back, even 2 years later, in the same arena. It gives us alot of comfort. Thank you very much.

And tonight we'd also like to thank alot of fans, here, right in front of us, that are coming to see us, show after show. They follow us around the world. It's an honour, thank you very much. (awww:wub2:) Thank you.

And now wE'll sing.... and they don't understand! i always think they do!

Forgive my mistakes!!:blush-anim-cl: