REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Luxembourg @ Rockhal - 8 May, 2010

Christine

Here's the part where he introduces his band and thanks his fans :wink2:

:wub2: Thanks for that video. Didn't really hear that bit too well 'cause we were already all lined up backstage for the death march (with the skull on)...

Asked some of the other big girls afterwards if Mika had really said this "Thank you" part - but no one had heard it, so I thought I was imagining things (wouldn't have surprised me :teehee:) - so afterwards I was happy to find out that I was right. Such a sweet thing to say!

We had done Amsterdam the day before, so we needed to get to Luxembourg somehow since we hadn't booked a room for the night. So at about 2am (and s.th. like an hour of rearrnaging our stuff in the car) Bubblespurry (Nico), MrsDeer (Cindy), Mellody (Karin) and me headed off direction Luxembourg. What a fun car ride! :aah::teehee:

They dropped me off at Cathrine's (Cath85) at around 7:15 in the morning (thank you!) and I finally got to sleep for a few hours (hadn't slept at all the night before - so after 47 hours with no sleep I really needed that break :aah:). Neither Johnny (johnny06) nor me had heard our alarm bell - so we only just got up when Cath's mum woke us which was at 1 pm, so no early Qing for us :aah: But I felt like newborn :arf2:

Ok, so we eventually managed to get to the venue quite late (I guess it was around 4:30 pm). Obviously there were no numbers left, but we decided to Q with the other MFCers anyway 'cause it's a lot more fun!

- Johnny and Nico were immediatelly chosen for the show - but Cath and me who had also tried our luck to be a bg/lg - weren't chosen (at first). But then, after a few minutes, Anna came back to look for more bgs and since Johnny had told her that I wanted to be a bg she picked me :yay:

I joined the others and we were practising the death march a few times. Then, again, more people were needed for the show...And that's how Cath made it, too in the end! (thank you, Johnny :huglove:)

I was really happy that I could experience this show with my friends!

We were then showed to the dressing room and Mrs. P. got everyone their costume, we signed our contracts and were explained when we had to come back backstage to get dressed etc. At one point while Mika's mum was explaining s.th. she suddenly looked at me and said s.th. like "Oh, you've done it before. I remember you. So you know how it goes.":teehee:

While we were in the dressing room the girl standing next to me (who was also a bg) suddenly asked me what my name was. The moment I told her I remembered where I knew here from - it was Myriam (and her sister Rosetta) with whom I had waited several hours outside Amsterdam train station in 2008 after Westerpark :teehee: Such a funny coincidence! Hadn't met them ever since and we couldn't stop saying how cool that was.

We then went back to the audience until 8pm - when the bgs and lollipop girls had to come back backstage to get dressed. Was wearing one of the yellow corsets this time. Myriam and me also got some really colourful shoes (loved them!)

Edited by mariposa

Here's a few pix:

Cath & moi

P1070583.jpg

Nico, Cath, moi, Johnny

P1070584.jpg

me & Myriam with our shiny bg shoes

P1070586.jpg

We then went back to the audience. We were all standing on the very right sight about 2nd/3rd row. It was an ok spot, but the fact that the big screen was just above us helped a lot. From what I saw the atmosphere was really good. It was the third time I saw the arena show (in one week ^_^) - and I still love love love it! I think it's amazing how well Mika and the band all complement each other perfectly - making it one big show! :wub2: When I see you was on we went backstage to line up for the death march. That's when I heard Mika thanking us before HE (through my skull :teehee:). Anyways, the march started - and I think at first everything went alright...But when I had almost arrived at the other side of the stage I at all of a suddenly lost sight of the person walking ahead of me (blame it on the skull!). And yeah, well, somehow I made it to the stairs again, but that very moment of not knowing where to go on somehow freaked me out. I was convinced I had ruined the whole thing...Had a quick look at tiibet's video afterwards, where - as far as I could see it on a small camera screen - you luckiyl can't really see that. Hope I will have this confirmed when more vids of our death march will turn up. :aah:

Anyway, after that we got back to the audience until after "la solitude" - such a beautiful song! Like mellody has already said in this thread - I liked the version of the song when the the girl of la Patère rose plays the accordion - but it's just as beautiful without. :wub2:

So we were split up in two groups and walked on stage once it was our time. Was fun dancing to Lollipop and Kick ass - tried to find people in the audience which was kinda hard 'cause of my mask, but the face paintings helped :thumb_yello:

When KA was finished we walked off stage. Imma was very cute helping me walking down the stairs with my skull asking if I was alright...

Edited by mariposa

We then went back again to the dressing room, taking another group pic and then putting on our normal clothes again. When we were entering the room John was walking by singing a few lines of Kick ass lol. Our tickets were collected for Mika to sign them.

We were then lead to the catering area when we all took a seat. Soon we were asked to form a line at one side of the room and John told us we should form little grous. Our group was made up of: Nico, Johnny, Cath, Myriam and me. We were actually the first people waiting in line...

After a few minutes we saw Mika signing stuff outside the catering room. He then walked in all smiley making a comment about Bubbles having danced with him on stage and that he liked it and that he will now be famous forever :roftl: We then had a pic taken. Actually there was only one camera per group, so we chose Catherine's. But then the blond girl who was doing all the translations from English to French all the time (What was her name?) took mine, too. So yeah, that's why we had 2 pix of our group taken. :thumb_yello:

(both are already posted in this thread)

When Mika was done we were all lead downstairs again - and soon after joined the others who were still waiting for Mika to come out for the M&G.

after the gig - waiting outside

P1070592.jpg

funny faces pic :biggrin2:

P1070593.jpg

and last but not least - the man himself

P1070599.jpg

Was only watching the m&g outside, trying to take some pix since we had already had our moment with Mika that day. But that's the only one that turned out decent.

Thank you everyone: Mika, the band, John, Joannie, Anna, Maria, the whole crew, fellow MFCers! :clap:

This was the perfect last gig of this tour for me. Was having such a great time at all the gigs...Wouldn't wanna have missed any of them.

Edited by mariposa

Here are a few of my vids, I didn't take many this time:

La Solitude (with talking to the audience)

Happy Ending (including introducing the band and saying thank you to the audience, it was so sweet!)

WAG

Rain (with the nightmare scene)

Could these be updated to the front page? I think I have also Blue Eyes. And that was all I took this time... Bienie, love you for filming everything :wub2: I wanted to concentrate more dancing and listening this time, and now I regret I didn't film Any Other World or I See You as I usually do!

I'm still so happy I heard La Solitude :wub2: I didn't think Luxembourg is so near to France and was not expecting it!

Edited by tiibet

Here are a few of my vids, I didn't take many this time:

La Solitude (with talking to the audience)

Happy Ending (including introducing the band and saying thank you to the audience, it was so sweet!)

WAG

Rain (with the nightmare scene)

Could these be updated to the front page? I have a couple of more but they are still processing. And that was all I took this time...

I'm still so happy I heard La Solitude :wub2: I didn't think Luxembourg is so near to France and was not expecting it!

grazie, Nina! :flowers2:....wonderful videos, as usual!

I am so glad I was able to go to this gig, it was fabulous :fangurl:

Firstly I'd like to thank the girls who looked after me after I fainted like a total fangurl, I've never been so embarassed in my life, during Touches You out of all of the songs :lmfao: Merci beaucoup :flowers2: It was my own fault, I didn't eat or drink enough, but then we were so squashed in front row where I was it was unreal. I'm glad things were better after I came round!!

The crowd were fantastic, and I had so much fun where I was in the front (apart from being squashed :naughty:), properly dancing along, it was more fun than Nice. It amused me how the crowd reacted whe he spoke French and Luxembourgish - it seemed to be that when he spoke in French it was the front of the crowd that cheered, and it Luxembourgish the cheers came from a few rows behind us. Loved the chanting as well, so much fun :roftl:

Like everyone said, Mika and the band were on form!! It really felt like a final gig, they were having so much fun!! And during Kick Ass at the end the band had a boys v girls dance off, so funny! It was lovely how Mika thanked the fans in the front, it was so emotional :tears: I'm so glad he did La Solitude again, I loved that in Nice!

Oh, the UV hearts were a great idea :wub2:

Mika nearly missed getting my present in the m&g, thanks for the vocal prodding Yulia :naughty:

It took me like 13 and a half hours to get home yesterday, but I was lucky to get back to Milan at all with the volcano kicking off again :aah: It was a wonderful tour, I'm so glad I was able to do all the dates I did :wub2:

I've got some photos, they'll be up in the next couple of days, I need to catch up on my sleep first :teehee:

Thanks of all of you for the reports, vids and pics....:wink2:

No time to make my report now, and "en plus" in english it's a little bit difficult for me...

Then here is my pics.....it's not good quality :blush-anim-cl:, but IT'S MIKA.....:biggrin2:

http://picasaweb.google.com/110861311326460989461/MikaLuxembourg8Mai10#

normally it works...but it's the first time i use this system to share pics, then if there is a problem, tell me and i'll try to find a solution...

vids came later...some trouble with youtube!!!:badmood:

Omg, this is a beautiful picture!! I mean, look at his eyes!!!! :wub2: Thanks, Karin!

eyes? :blink: oh yes, he has eyes too! :shocked::doh:

:lmao: :lmao:

scnr. :teehee: yup, i'm quite proud of that pic, it's not just another shirtless pic, but i also totally love his face expression and posture in this one. :wub2: but, um, yes, i love his abs too. :blush-anim-cl:

he's just the perfect model! :fangurl:

eyes? :blink: oh yes, he has eyes too! :shocked::doh:

:lmao:

scnr. :teehee: yup, i'm quite proud of that pic, it's not just another shirtless pic, but i also totally love his face expression and posture in this one. :wub2: but, um, yes, i love his abs too. :blush-anim-cl:

he's just the perfect model! :fangurl:

Lol! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

But I seriously think this is one of the most beautiful photos, I love his face expression in this :wub2:

Omg, this is a beautiful picture!! I mean, look at his eyes!!!! :wub2: Thanks, Karin!

Yeah, look at those eyes :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I don't know wich videos to upload first! Lievin, Antwerp or Luxembourg ... :aah:

luxemburg08.jpg

:fisch::naughty:

more pix later, but thought i'd upload this one already. :teehee:

:mf_lustslow:

*steals and saves in fave. shirtless collection*

wow! all i can do it stare and make a flood :hypo::drool:

Not shaved/waxed, can see his abs, great quality, great body, great body and did i mention great body? :swoon:

Lol! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

But I seriously think this is one of the most beautiful photos, I love his face expression in this :wub2:

eyes? :blink: i cant see em... :wink2: all i see is an unshaved chest with white body paint on and with some great abs. I wish he would remove that left hand... i wanna see MORE!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Yeah, look at those eyes :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I don't know wich videos to upload first! Lievin, Antwerp or Luxembourg ... :aah:

Um, maybe Luxembourg? :naughty: Lol, just take your time, we can wait! I'm looking forward your LT, Any Other World and I See You, always want to see those afterwards :wub2:

Edited by tiibet

Um, maybe Luxembourg? :naughty: Lol, just take your time, we can wait! I'm looking forward your LT, Any Other World and I See You, always want to see those afterwards :wub2:

But Antwerp was so great :aah:

I want to do them all at the same time, but it doesn't work like that :roftl:

I think I'm gonna finish Antwerp first, because I already have like half the gig online, and then I'll do Luxembourg :wink2:

But Antwerp was so great :aah:

I want to do them all at the same time, but it doesn't work like that :roftl:

I think I'm gonna finish Antwerp first, because I already have like half the gig online, and then I'll do Luxembourg :wink2:

:thumb_yello: I'm going to watch the whole Antwerp as soon as I have recovered (after Luxembourg) :biggrin2:

Edited by tiibet