The revival of Mika's secret society!

IngievV

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the leader for the UK. I would love to see more UK people on our thread on MSS. Hardly anyone goes on it. We could also use the UK Promotion of Mika thread on this forum. I have also opened a thread on this forum, for all nationalities, to explore ways to get Mika's music onto the TV series Glee.

Cassilda has tried to mobilise the Mika fans in Austria who are member of MFC. Not many people responded! Only 4, including me, but I don't live in Austria permanently! I'm just a part-time Austrian (:wink2:).

So there's work to be done in Austria! Any ideas?

Question.. Is it considered promoting if we run around with MIKA shirts on singing his songs? :naughty:

I could totally write MIKA all over me when I go to NYC wednesday. :biggrin2:

and if I find a MIKA Poster there, I could walk around telling people to google him . :naughty:

and I'm being completely serious. :thumb_yello:

It would be great if it could link up with the GLEE needs MIKA facebook group, and you could post this on your page as well! Check it out!! It's brilliant news!! A real school show choir won awards for singing HAPPY ENDINGS!!

http://www.oregonlive.com/movies/index.ssf/2010/06/wilsonville_high_schools_real-_1.html

I tried to join the USA group from the GLEE needs MIKA page, but I'm not sure it worked. I think I only joined on my own homepage. How does a group join up with another group?

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

It would be great if it could link up with the GLEE needs MIKA facebook group, and you could post this on your page as well! Check it out!! It's brilliant news!! A real school show choir won awards for singing HAPPY ENDINGS!!

http://www.oregonlive.com/movies/index.ssf/2010/06/wilsonville_high_schools_real-_1.html

I tried to join the USA group from the GLEE needs MIKA page, but I'm not sure it worked. I think I only joined on my own homepage. How does a group join up with another group?

I posted it:biggrin2:

Your in the group:original:

I don't think a group can join another group, but maybe I'm wrong:blink:

I posted it:biggrin2:

Your in the group:original:

I don't think a group can join another group, but maybe I'm wrong:blink:

Well if people from the American page, individually join the GnM group, that should link us and mean we can share info and join together with things.

You could post about the GnM group on the American page, and explain that we're trying to get Mika's music onto GLEE, and also tell them about the twitter event on the 10th of July in case they want to join us and tweet the trend #GLEEneedsMIKA

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...