Tiibet part 2

Tiibet part 3

natulevich

Nett-a

----------

VIDEOS

----------

Tiibet

He borrowed the glasses from someone in the audience.

It was amazing! I got to the front row, and it must have been the closest I've ever seen Mika as there was no barrier. He sang both Kick Ass and Sweet Dreams. He told about a phone interview he did when he was going to Romania. It's in Finland's biggest magazine now. He was clearly surprised that he hadn't been to Finland yet. He spoke a lot of Finnish and spoke it well. :thumb_yello: He said that Finland is the only country where his name is normal. Thanked us a lot of times, in Finnish too. He spent a lot of time on Martin's side, in front of Ingie and me. It was a sweaty show, like sauna really. :biggrin2: Absolutely one of the best I've seen. One girl passed out but she was fine at the end of the concert. We had a relaxed M&G, and I gave him a cartoon which he said he loved. :biggrin2:

Edited by Marianne84

He borrowed the glasses from someone in the audience.

It was amazing! I got to the front row, and it must have been the closest I've ever seen Mika as there was no barrier. He sang both Kick Ass and Sweet Dreams. He told about a phone interview he did when he was going to Romania. It's in Finland's biggest magazine now. He was clearly surprised that he hadn't been to Finland yet. He spoke a lot of Finnish and spoke it well. :thumb_yello: Thanked us a lot of times, in Finnish too. He spent a lot of time on Martin's side, in front of Ingie and me. It was a sweaty show, like sauna really. :biggrin2: Absolutely one of the best I've seen. One girl passed out but she was fine at the end of the concert. We had a relaxed M&G, and I gave him a cartoon which he said he loved. :biggrin2:

Aw, that's great! :yay:

Any idea where we can see the interview? :naughty:

Touches You :das: He looks SOAKED!!! When he does the head, chest, tummy thingy... uuhhhhhh :swoon:

Happy Ending :mf_lustslow::tears: God that man loks amazing shirtless... and i need a cold shower soon :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel