2013 - Sziget Festival, Budapest Hungary - Aug. 10 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it on my laptop with headphones! Kids watching tv and suddenly asking me: "Mum, what are you watching?" hahaha.

I really loved the show, set me in a happy mood!

The most precious thing was Mika singing: "And Billy Brown fell in love with.........President Putin!" I really love him for doing that!!

Well done Mika, I am proud of you:thumb_yello:

When MIKA's naughty, he's very naughty :)

NEED a WONKA 'Billy Brown/PUTIN'

something-or-other, don't you think?

tumblr_mkzpvgnauL1s7iznso1_500.jpg

0.jpg

I watched it on my laptop with headphones! Kids watching tv and suddenly asking me: "Mum, what are you watching?" hahaha.

The most precious thing was Mika singing:

"And Billy Brown fell in love with.........President Putin!"

I really love him for doing that!!

Edited by A. Clay

The most precious thing was Mika singing: "And Billy Brown fell in love with.........President Putin!" I really love him for doing that!!

+1 :clap:

What an amazing gig! Mika was so energetic, sang like an angel and performed with full heart and soul. :huglove::huglove::huglove: The audience was great too, especially when they played with the balloons.:naughty: I liked very much as he laughed when a balloon bursted - he wanted to throw us, but he couldn't. Just laughed like a child.

It's hard to write about it, you all saw the gig through the stream.

We waited for him 1 hour, then he came out, gave us autographs, smiled a lot - what a sweet guy! We saw Mrs. Penniman too. They left the festival together in a car. When they left, Mika waved us from the car.:wub2:

Really quick rebiew because i am on mobile. He was amazing, really energetic and playful. Sziget festival is so huge and perfect, i met so many people and it was stch a great experience, i really want to go again next year. We were first row and we waited for one hour after the show, he looked tired but still was his usual charming self. I took some great photos, i will post them tomorrow probably :D

I hope someone recorded it :pray: If I can't get the video, I'll listen to the audio tomorrow (thanks for posting it !! :blush-anim-cl:), I was working today (why are they scheduling me when Mika does a gig, I can't get that :sneaky2::aah: )

I honestly don't know how to write this report. :blush-anim-cl: I'm so overwhelmed with emotions that I can't express myself.

Still too tired from the trip. I waited for two hours on border on +37°C melting in a van and when we finally arrived to Budapest they left me near the wrong island. :doh: I came to the venue around 7.

The band before mika bored me to death. I believe they are good, but I didn't know any of their songs and I guess I came for Mika and nothing else was good enough. When they finished some people got out from the crowd and I was able to go further to the middle of the stage and there I found a perfect crowd. :thumb_yello: I'm so glad guy I met you and so sorry I didn't have more time.

The gig started right on time and I'm sure you all had those incredible goose bumps on your first Mika concerts. We all jumped, sang and screamed our lungs out. Audience invasion was :swoon: I was standing close to the fence and the crowd started to push me towards it so I stretched my hand and Mika ran so close that he touch us on his way back. It was incredible.

I tried to make some pictures and videos but I don't know how you manage to do that. Too much jumping and Mika jumped too much too. :aah: I don't have one decent photo and videos are ruined by basses. But actually I don't mind at all. They are blurry but mine and everything will be carved in my memory and I don't need pictures. The feeling is something that I will remember forever.

I was so happy when I saw Mika's message on twitter. I said to Suzie that I don't have a gig to compare with this one but it was perfect for me and I'm glad that Mika thinks so too.

I couldn't wait after the concert cause it ended at 11 and my van was in front of the venue at 11.30 and now when I hear that you waited only one hour... I don't know I can't say I'm sorry. The gig was really enough for me. It's the best one I've been to ever and I saw a lot of gigs (so far it was Bjork's so you can imagine...) I hope it won't be the last one and I would really like to attend to a proper at least 2 hour concert with some of my favorite songs that I didn't hear last night.

I'm sorry if I made any mistakes or typos, I'm still blurry like my pictures.

I honestly don't know how to write this report. :blush-anim-cl: I'm so overwhelmed with emotions that I can't express myself.

Still too tired from the trip. I waited for two hours on border on +37°C melting in a van and when we finally arrived to Budapest they left me near the wrong island. :doh: I came to the venue around 7.

The band before mika bored me to death. I believe they are good, but I didn't know any of their songs and I guess I came for Mika and nothing else was good enough. When they finished some people got out from the crowd and I was able to go further to the middle of the stage and there I found a perfect crowd. :thumb_yello: I'm so glad guy I met you and so sorry I didn't have more time.

The gig started right on time and I'm sure you all had those incredible goose bumps on your first Mika concerts. We all jumped, sang and screamed our lungs out. Audience invasion was :swoon: I was standing close to the fence and the crowd started to push me towards it so I stretched my hand and Mika ran so close that he touch us on his way back. It was incredible.

I tried to make some pictures and videos but I don't know how you manage to do that. Too much jumping and Mika jumped too much too. :aah: I don't have one decent photo and videos are ruined by basses. But actually I don't mind at all. They are blurry but mine and everything will be carved in my memory and I don't need pictures. The feeling is something that I will remember forever.

I was so happy when I saw Mika's message on twitter. I said to Suzie that I don't have a gig to compare with this one but it was perfect for me and I'm glad that Mika thinks so too.

I couldn't wait after the concert cause it ended at 11 and my van was in front of the venue at 11.30 and now when I hear that you waited only one hour... I don't know I can't say I'm sorry. The gig was really enough for me. It's the best one I've been to ever and I saw a lot of gigs (so far it was Bjork's so you can imagine...) I hope it won't be the last one and I would really like to attend to a proper at least 2 hour concert with some of my favorite songs that I didn't hear last night.

I'm sorry if I made any mistakes or typos, I'm still blurry like my pictures.

Thanks for your lovely report Nena, I'm so happy for you :huglove: no Stardust, right?

Thanks for your lovely report Nena, I'm so happy for you :huglove: no Stardust, right?

No Stardust. :emot-sad:

Somehow I felt it was short and smashing. He picked songs to kill us. :aah: Hit after hit after hit and no breaks. It was a perfect combination for the festival and even if I couldn't hear stardust and some other songs I admit I loved it.