Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Ok, I think Im own you an introduction... :bleh:

I'll make it short!

Im Satu and Im 17 years old and I live in Finland (above Estonia :biggrin2:) near the capital (Helsinki).

My hobbies are music and art (Im a very visual person).

I paint and draw (because of school i havent had too much time for that :thumbdown: ).

I also might occasionally go in for sports (I become a cykling maniac at summer,

I love to just hop on to a bike and ride tens of miles away!!

Oh, and you can listen to music while riding too!!)

I have a very small family, only father and a littlebrother.

Im living alone at the moment with my dog.

nipa1.jpg

And Im a big fan of Mika!

Ok, I think Im own you an introduction... :bleh:

I'll make it short!

Im Satu and Im 17 years old and I live in Finland (above Estonia :biggrin2:) near the capital (Helsinki).

My hobbies are music and art (Im a very visual person).

I paint and draw (because of school i havent had too much time for that :thumbdown: ).

I also might occasionally go in for sports (I become a cykling maniac at summer,

I love to just hop on to a bike and ride tens of miles away!!

Oh, and you can listen to music while riding too!!)

I have a very small family, only father and a littlebrother.

I live alone at the moment with my dog.

nipa1.jpg

Nice:thumb_yello: I have a very small family too...only mum and grandmum...hihihii...Finland sure is above Estonia...cute dog:wink2: all your talk about riding and listening to music made me exited...I want summer already!! i wanna go riding too!:bleh:

Nice:thumb_yello: I have a very small family too...only mum and grandmum...hihihii...Finland sure is above Estonia...cute dog:wink2: all your talk about riding and listening to music made me exited...I want summer already!! i wanna go riding too!:bleh:

Ah, I thought the same while I was writing!!

I could already hear the sand under the bike's tire!! :roftl:

And next summer it'll be double as fun to ride a bike and listen to music

thanks to Mika's fab tunes!!! :cheerful_h4h:

Ah, I thought the same while I was writing!!

I could already hear the sand under the bike's tire!! :roftl:

And next summer it'll be double as fun to ride a bike and listen to music

thanks to Mika's fab tunes!!! :cheerful_h4h:

Yes...Mika's music:bleh: I wanna go riding already...maybe i should this weekend:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok..

Well I'm 20 years old.name is Ashley.. lol

Have been homeschooled from kindergarden to grade 12.

Lived in America and England and Canada. well was born in Canada.

Have moved about 11 times my whole life.. moving is fun I love it.

I love love love cats! I have the cutest cat :D

And I have no life at the moment.. probably will look for a job in the summer maybe.

My names claire like you r as think as me .I live on my own in my flat that i bought about 3yrs ago:punk: about 2 months before my grandad passed away missing him loads:sad: . Was more like a dad then a grandad cos my dad was a bad bad man who would beat up my mum and older brother then kicked me out of my mum so we had to go to a safe house:badmood: .And then we moved on with life:thumb_yello: .Music is my life other then my famliy.Love anything to do with Queen,Mika(i'm his bitch baby:serenade: ),Natasha n dan bedingfield,sandi thom and lots more just try me.As you can tell by some of the posts i post i'm abit silly and have a daft personalty:lol3: .

And it's sooo nice to be here that i'm going to give u all:huglove:

hmm well i havent posted in this thread so here goes..

Hi Im Rebecca...but prefer to be called Bexx or Bexxy, i am 23years old currently lodging at my parents house.

I have done my alevels and a HND in media and i spent 1 year living in Glasgow attempting my Mental heath Nursing Degree.

Unfortuanely this didnt work out because i was living in the roughest part of the city too scared to go out at night...therefore i suffered from depression and had to withdraw from the course and come back Home.

Currently im working in a care Home studying for my National Vocational Qualification in care.

My hobbies include Computer tech stuff, Music - i play the guitar (sometimes), i like to be creative with my hands whether its painting, clay work anything messy really.

I have a cat named Ozzy - the madest cat in the world :wink2:

Oh and i come from a big big family im one of 6 children and im number 3

i think thats all i have to say ....well i dont want to bore you all to sleep :naughty:

Hey ya' all!!

I guess I'll add something about me too...

My name is Nataša and I am a 24 year old student from a small country - Slovenia!!! And, please, don't mistake it for Slovakia, it's not the same country!!!! :wink2:

So, I gues I could say I'm interested in everything, but still in nothing for real! :wink2: I try to sing, draw, act, cook, I love animals, books, poetry...

As soon as I do my diploma paper, I'm about to become a teacher (can you believe!!!!???) of English (no comments, please!!), :blush-anim-cl: but I weren't myself if I already knew what to write about... So, I'm still to decide between Hemingway and Salinger, but then it will hopefully all work out just fine!!!

So, it looks as if I'm a bit of an optimist as well!! :naughty:

As I could go on and on, I'll just finish off at this point! And if there's something that should have been said, just ask and I'll add it!!!! :wink2:

I hope I didn't bore you to death!!!!! :wink2:

Here goes.

My name is Julia, although most people call me Jules and I'm 20. I often get told I have the mental age of a seven year old. Pfft, I'm at least seven and a half.

I studied art - Costume Design for a little at Uni but decided to take a year out before going onto anything 'big' and immersing myself into debt to try out classical singing for a while on the advice of a few people, which is what I'm doing currently. On the side I like to create Masquerade Masks, and heres a picture of a few I've done in the past: Purple Oceans Horned Red Dragon and I have a deviantart account if you'd like to take a look at a couple of the costumes I've got up there although it really needs updating...

I was never into music and was the last person to hear anything in the charts when I was younger, I couldn't have cared less about phases with boy bands. However I have a fabulous music teacher to thank for my change of heart but I'm still incredibly fussy about the music I listen too and tend not to get what crazes and fads are all about, even though I like to think I have a wide range in tastes; opera, metal, gothic symphonic, pop etc and I always reserve my judgement on an artist until I've seen a clip of them performing live, and once I find an artist I like I stick with them. There's only four people in the music business that I would say I'm a big fan of and seriously respect as musicians for various reasons, Mika being one of them.

I love to read and I love to write and very occasionally I make short and silly stop motions animations, I'm a big geek when it comes to things like sci-fi and fantasy movies and suchlike and my ambition in life (If the classical singer idea flops out) is to become a costume designer or special effects and makeup artist for movies because I find the strangest of little creatures adorable and I love monsters. I even made a giant pink and yellow furry monster with antlers and rather sharp teeth for my a-levels...I affectionately called him Charlie, lol.

And that about sums it up...in a really long winded and totally boring way!

*Snickerfit*

hmm well i havent posted in this thread so here goes..

Hi Im Rebecca...but prefer to be called Bexx or Bexxy, i am 23years old currently lodging at my parents house.

I have done my alevels and a HND in media and i spent 1 year living in Glasgow attempting my Mental heath Nursing Degree.

Unfortuanely this didnt work out because i was living in the roughest part of the city too scared to go out at night...therefore i suffered from depression and had to withdraw from the course and come back Home.

Currently im working in a care Home studying for my National Vocational Qualification in care.

My hobbies include Computer tech stuff, Music - i play the guitar (sometimes), i like to be creative with my hands whether its painting, clay work anything messy really.

I have a cat named Ozzy - the madest cat in the world :wink2:

Oh and i come from a big big family im one of 6 children and im number 3

i think thats all i have to say ....well i dont want to bore you all to sleep :naughty:

Great introduction thankyou! , I actually love Glasgow , when I saw U2 at hampden I saw a lot of it , but we did drink in the rough end and it is ! , saying that the centre is lovely :thumb_yello:

Hey ya' all!!

I guess I'll add something about me too...

My name is Nataša and I am a 24 year old student from a small country - Slovenia!!! And, please, don't mistake it for Slovakia, it's not the same country!!!! :wink2:

So, I gues I could say I'm interested in everything, but still in nothing for real! :wink2: I try to sing, draw, act, cook, I love animals, books, poetry...

As soon as I do my diploma paper, I'm about to become a teacher (can you believe!!!!???) of English (no comments, please!!), :blush-anim-cl: but I weren't myself if I already knew what to write about... So, I'm still to decide between Hemingway and Salinger, but then it will hopefully all work out just fine!!!

So, it looks as if I'm a bit of an optimist as well!! :naughty:

As I could go on and on, I'll just finish off at this point! And if there's something that should have been said, just ask and I'll add it!!!! :wink2:

I hope I didn't bore you to death!!!!! :wink2:

Bore to death! , no not at all , lovely introduction , thanks :thumb_yello:

Here goes.

My name is Julia, although most people call me Jules and I'm 20. I often get told I have the mental age of a seven year old. Pfft, I'm at least seven and a half.

I studied art - Costume Design for a little at Uni but decided to take a year out before going onto anything 'big' and immersing myself into debt to try out classical singing for a while on the advice of a few people, which is what I'm doing currently. On the side I like to create Masquerade Masks, and heres a picture of a few I've done in the past: Purple Oceans Horned Red Dragon and I have a deviantart account if you'd like to take a look at a couple of the costumes I've got up there although it really needs updating...

I was never into music and was the last person to hear anything in the charts when I was younger, I couldn't have cared less about phases with boy bands. However I have a fabulous music teacher to thank for my change of heart but I'm still incredibly fussy about the music I listen too and tend not to get what crazes and fads are all about, even though I like to think I have a wide range in tastes; opera, metal, gothic symphonic, pop etc and I always reserve my judgement on an artist until I've seen a clip of them performing live, and once I find an artist I like I stick with them. There's only four people in the music business that I would say I'm a big fan of and seriously respect as musicians for various reasons, Mika being one of them.

I love to read and I love to write and very occasionally I make short and silly stop motions animations, I'm a big geek when it comes to things like sci-fi and fantasy movies and suchlike and my ambition in life (If the classical singer idea flops out) is to become a costume designer or special effects and makeup artist for movies because I find the strangest of little creatures adorable and I love monsters. I even made a giant pink and yellow furry monster with antlers and rather sharp teeth for my a-levels...I affectionately called him Charlie, lol.

And that about sums it up...in a really long winded and totally boring way!

*Snickerfit*

No not boring at all! , everybodies was v interesting!!

love the masks especially the horned one :thumb_yello:

...Just like allways - I`m almost the last one... :boxed::roftl: So what could I say about me? :cool: ...

I`m 14 but my birthday`s coming closer and closer (at 14th April I`ll be already 15 years YoUnG) Like I have already said in some other posts, I`m from this little country called Latvia. It`s not so boring to live here but sometimes I get very upset coz` almost NOone knows "Where that tiny country is? Haven`t heard anything about it etc." It makes me so angry (Do you think Mika knows Where I am? :shocked: )

I love:

eating bananas

being obsessed with...with... you know.... MiKa :mf_lustslow:

jumping around and singing songs that I even don`t know

reading books(but there`s so little time to do this =( )

and yes, I`m an open - minded person

...STUPID GIRL! I forgot to say my real name is Laura Albutašvili (my dad was Georgian that`s why I have a surname like this)

I have a dog (well, if we want to be honest it`s a bitch... :naughty: ) and a cat (don`t worry, he isn`t a bitch!)

I like all tipes of music, I can listen to almost everything.

I hate mornings, maths, chemistry and mean peoples.

Yes, and I sometimes catch myself singing Les Champs Elyseesor Love today when I`m in shower...

Well, I think you all want me to shut up now, so don`t worry, I will...

...Just like allways - I`m almost the last one... :boxed::roftl: So what could I say about me? :cool: ...

I`m 14 but my birthday`s coming closer and closer (at 14th April I`ll be already 15 years YoUnG) Like I have already said in some other posts, I`m from this little country called Latvia. It`s not so boring to live here but sometimes I get very upset coz` almost NOone knows "Where that tiny country is? Haven`t heard anything about it etc." It makes me so angry (Do you think Mika knows Where I am? :shocked: )

I love:

eating bananas

being obsessed with...with... you know.... MiKa :mf_lustslow:

jumping around and singing songs that I even don`t know

reading books(but there`s so little time to do this =( )

and yes, I`m an open - minded person

...STUPID GIRL! I forgot to say my real name is Laura Albutašvili (my dad was Georgian that`s why I have a surname like this)

I have a dog (well, if we want to be honest it`s a bitch... :naughty: ) and a cat (don`t worry, he isn`t a bitch!)

I like all tipes of music, I can listen to almost everything.

I hate mornings, maths, chemistry and mean peoples.

Yes, and I sometimes catch myself singing Les Champs Elyseesor Love today when I`m in shower...

Well, I think you all want me to shut up now, so don`t worry, I will...

Yeaaaah lovely again , thankyou for posting :thumb_yello:

Ohh by the way you may be our youngest youngling???

• 4 weeks later...

Let me introduce myself.:naughty:

So, I'm Veerle. (it's a difficult name for people who aren't from Belgien or the Netherlands. But however) I'm 14 year young and of course I go to school.

In my spare time I really lóóóve to act. I'm making two productions right now. In one I play a still person who doesn't really know who she is. And in the other one I play Sleeping Beauty.xD

Besides that I also like to draw and listen to music. (and to make fun with friends!)

I'm obsessed with Mika, Jamie Cullum and some Dutch comedians (Marc-Marie Huijbregts<3)

I love ice, fairytales, Sisi no bubbles xD, carrots, French, Latin, rabbits, boys with beautiful eyes, theatres, listen to the radio (3FM!) and chocolat.

I hate vegatables, Maths, James Blunt, coca-cola, pepsi (all the they other sorths of Coke.), Geography, the Kooks (sorry for the fans) and rain.

I think this is enough about me for now.:thumb_yello:

well done for pulling up this thread veerr. it started when i first came here and i was to shy to post at first...

Its good reading now i know everyone so much more!!!

all the newer ppl. should post on this too cos its a lovely way to get to know each other!!!!