Opinions about the DVD "Live in Cartoon Motion"

stien

Ok you guys,

I just got back from the cd-store and I bought my copy of Live In Cartoon Motion

Yihaaa:groupwave:

I'll start watching it RIGHT NOW

Let me know what you think about it!!!!!

(never been so excited as I'm now.......)

greetz,

-Stien-

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: I've spent the whole week drumming it into my kids' brains that IF ANYONE ASKS WHAT MUM WANTS FOR XMAS TELL THEM THE MIKA DVD!!!!...but I don't know if I can wait for Crimbo.

I might just have to buy it on Monday anyway and risk having 2 copies come Xmas :naughty: Can't take the risk no-one will buy it me :wink2:

It's a hard life isn't it with these worries and dilemmas :mf_rosetinted:

Starrats, you're probably one of the first Dutchies who owns a copy of Live in Cartoon Motion! :thumb_yello:

It looks very nice indeed! Now I am even more impatiently waiting for the mail to arrive... (oh well... the postman was here this morning so that will probably tomorrow or after the weekend).

:naughty: I've spent the whole week drumming it into my kids' brains that IF ANYONE ASKS WHAT MUM WANTS FOR XMAS TELL THEM THE MIKA DVD!!!!...but I don't know if I can wait for Crimbo.

I might just have to buy it on Monday anyway and risk having 2 copies come Xmas :naughty: Can't take the risk no-one will buy it me :wink2:

It's a hard life isn't it with these worries and dilemmas :mf_rosetinted:

Sure is... At least you did the right thing by brainwashing the kids!

At least if you get it for Chrissy you have a spare one for when you wear out the first one!

Starrats, you're probably one of the first Dutchies who owns a copy of Live in Cartoon Motion! :thumb_yello:

It looks very nice indeed! Now I am even more impatiently waiting for the mail to arrive... (oh well... the postman was here this morning so that will probably tomorrow or after the weekend).

I didn't even think about that:naughty: :roftl:

There are 4 artwork pages and 1 2 page artwork and 7 pictures and 3 of those are 2 page pictures mika is not on all of them.

in italy it's out TODAY!!!

but i ordered it from amazon uk together with more singles...so i have to wait!!!!! it will never be here before glasgow.....sigh!

...shall i buy another one in glasgow to have it signed? :naughty: :naughty:

Robi how many copies of LiCM do you have?

I have bought 8 so far, gave 3 away, the rest are mine. 1 UK, 1 US, 2 Japanese (cuz Mika signed one of them) and 1 Chinese on order.

So never worry about 2 DVDs, they aren't even that expensive. Just buy another one. That was what happened to me when I couldn't wait for LiCM, I bought 2 UK editions, and gave one away. Spread the MIKA LOVE.

BTW has anyone ever got a reply on their myspace from one of Mika's band??

My inner teenager is screaming and jumping round because LUKE just replied to me!!!:biggrin2:

I have bought 8 so far, gave 3 away, the rest are mine. 1 UK, 1 US, 2 Japanese (cuz Mika signed one of them) and 1 Chinese on order.

So never worry about 2 DVDs, they aren't even that expensive. Just buy another one. That was what happened to me when I couldn't wait for LiCM, I bought 2 UK editions, and gave one away. Spread the MIKA LOVE.

My inner teenager is screaming and jumping round because LUKE just replied to me!!!:biggrin2:

I just looked at your comments...Luke Juby's on your page...you lucky dog!

Let her out!!!! Mine is out and proud these days :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: I know. He obviously liked the pic I sent round to a few of you yesterday of the "jumping ferret" as Avoca called him.

Which photo is that???:blink:

Yeah, I have had a couple, one a couple of months ago.:mf_rosetinted: