Mika Will Not Perform In Brighton Tonight.

meimei88

2 posts on Mikas Blog... sorry folks that were heading for Brighton! :(

20 Feb 2007, 13:36

Subject MIKA WILL NOT PERFORM IN BRIGHTON TONIGHT.

Body: MIKA WILL NOT PERFORM IN BRIGHTON TONIGHT, PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ASKING, YOU WILL NOT GET A REPLY.

TO CLEAR UP ALL CONFUSION AGAIN:

We are very sorry to announce that MIKA has had to postpone his live show due to take place in Brighton tonight, February 20th at The Concorde 2, owing to a serious bout of flu. We are working on rescheduling the date as soon as possible so ticket holders please watch for further info here regarding refund/exchange.

Apologies and lollipops all round, we hope to be back in Brighton very soon!!!

mikamyspace xx

Date: 20 Feb 2007, 13:53

Subject The remaining dates of MIKA's tour will not be effected!!!

Body: Just to clear any confusion, the remaining dates:

22 Feb 2007 20:00

London KOKO London

23 Feb 2007 20:00

Barfly Birmingham, Midlands

24 Feb 2007 8:00

Northumbrian Uni Newcastle

26 Feb 2007 20:00

ABC 2 Glasgow, Scotland

27 Feb 2007 8:00

Manchester University Manchester

28 Feb 2007 20:00

Cockpit Leeds, Northwest

Will not be effected and MIKA playing the rest of the tour!

mikamyspace x

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard enough to hum with flu, let alone sing. I would rather he delay it and be on top form than pay and travel to a gig which sounds like coughs and stops half way through (aka Madonna recently). I hope he gets better soon, and I wouldn't be at all suprised if the gig on the 22nd gets removed from the bill too, doesn't make sense to say it is off yet "just in case" he gets better :)

So sorry to all of us that were going tonight but cant because of this situation, but at least we will still have a gig to look forward to :)

Sunny

I wouldn't be at all suprised if the gig on the 22nd gets removed from the bill too, doesn't make sense to say it is off yet "just in case" he gets better

Sunny

*sending out good health vibes and anti flu cuddles to Mika*

I sent him a message to say he should take all the extra time he needs to get better :) I won't get mad :blush-anim-cl:

Sooo looking forward to KOKO....if it does get postponed (if!!) I hope its not rescheduled for when I've booked holidays :blink:

Aw Poor Mika :(

I hope he gets well soon <3

I havnt really had the flu before.. I just get colds. But I hope he'll be ok for his next gig.

Lucky you!! Flu is evil... it can take down the best of us!! :( Wouldn't wish it on anyone!!

Is it true that its going to be postponed until May That is such a long time and I am going to go and :drinks_wine: :drinks_wine: :drinks_wine: and for the first night in ages i am not going to listen to MIka because I have been stood up! :thumbdown: I expect I shall have gotton over it by May, maybe. I am sorry he's unwell and wish him well soon, but am sorry for me too!.:cool:

If it was a 'serious' bout of flu... then how comes he is back for the 22nd? I get he has the flu and can't do tonight... but SERIOUS BOUT OF FLU? Bit OTT?

The flu goin round at the moment is pretty nasty - I've barely been able to get out of bed for the past 3 days, feelin like death :death1: and he must be completely exhausted anyway.

If its that bad, i dont expect he'll beable to make any shows this week maybe even next, if he has had it for a while he would have let us know, I am sure he's aware that people often travel a long way for a concert, dont you think? poor mika, bad timing! Prob been working too hard...Roll on May

Well being truely gutted, i have left my kids with sis, two hours away and my other half is going to stay at work , so I am here all alone kidless, husbanless, mikaless, which does not happen often, the first two anyway...wish he had given us a little notice! I think in protest I am going to go and open another beer and watch Queen live at wembly again and try and find Carrie(still havent yet!) or maybe Queen live at the rainbow as that's my fav........ all i can say is ******. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay other half has phoned and is going take me out for dinner and copius amount of alcohol, horaaaaay!