London gigs! Vote for an extra treat!

Petra

What extra treat would you like the most?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What extra treat would you like the most?

• A special-extended deluxe SITM as encore!
    • Nothing, just the usual stuff.
    • Drumsticks for everyone!
    • I don't care. I'm not going to London :(
    • Sweet Dreams cover!
    • Another new song!

There is quite a number of MFCers going to the London gigs :naughty: and we are expecting you, Mika, to make these gigs the best gigs of the whole season! (No pressure, though :biggrin2: )

Getting the same program three times in a row might not be totally appropriate to bring such a wonderful and successful year to an end and so it would be great to get a nice extra treat :punk: :punk: like a new song, a cover version or something else... Mika, be creative!!!

I know that there is a huge number of Stuck In The Middle-Fans who'd simply LOVE this song :wub2: :wub2: for starters, main course and dessert :thumb_yello: and i'd really like to know what the others think...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I o.c. voted for the sitm encore (thx for having started the thread on my behalf, petra), but it was a hard choice, cause I really care to see sweet dreams live too.. :bleh:

life's full of hard choices... :sneaky2:

MIKA, PLS BRING THE RINGMASTER OUTFIT BACK!

I don't care. I'm not going to London.:mf_rosetinted::(

But that's not what I voted- I voted for SITM. It's a great song and when you hear it in live you just can't get enough of it.:wub2:

good girl, anna.

I'll be thinking of you.. :tears:

I shoulda' voted I don't care, I'm not going to London - but with this many MFCers going and reporting back, aren't we all kind of going to London? :blush-anim-cl:

Extended SITM would be nice. Shout out to MFC would be nice. Cover of some kind of Christmas song would be nice. Whole concert performed topless would be nice.

So many options...

deal: those of us who go to the first gig and who manage to meet the guy himself----- ASK HIM!! it would at least be something else than just the usual "Oh, you're so gorgeous *faints/That was fantastic *faints again*/Can I have an autograph?".

I never said that, but I honestly dont' think i can go to him and ask him luv, can I have your drumsticks, so I can swap them with petra inspite of the jacket you threw off stage ..? :mf_rosetinted::blink:

and f I plainly ask him, can I have one of your jackets, he'll say no. which I truly understand: tell ya, out of joke, I don't think I'd do that. it feels not right at all. it's up to him to decided if to give it away off stage someway.. :wink2:

That's so sweet...I'll be thinking of (all of) you, too...:tears: and I'll be there in spirit. Say hello to the M.

And I really hope he'll sing SITM in a ringmaster outfit.

that'd be top of the pop! anna, will ya be on forum then? care to report? I can texts ya reports! serious. :biggrin2:

:sneaky2: I posted this poll at 2 AM at night and these options didn't come up my mind *slaps herself*. Well, after all a combo of all options would be the greatest thing! :naughty:

Has he ever said something about the MFC during a concert?

(How are the Calgary Flames btw?)

well, he thanked the girls for the tartan trousers months ago. he didn't say MFC, but he said some friends gave him that (he wore them on stage), so he kinda mentioned mfc, yes..

OMG, no, I just meant asking him for SITM as an encore! Sorry, I didnt think of the jackets or something :boxed: I really just meant asking him if it might be possible to play, due to popular demand, SITM :wub2: as an encore (maybe instead of relax or as a second encore). SORRY!!! :boxed:

sorry it's me, i am so tired, i had even to give up an engagement cause I'm so insanely tired I had to take a small nap. tonite I shall really be good and not stay up here till 1 am.. :boxed:

I did ask though. not sure it's worth smt, but I tried.

that'd be top of the pop! anna, will ya be on forum then? care to report? I can texts ya reports! serious. :biggrin2:

Of course I will be on forum...I wouldn't miss it for anything in this world.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, would you really do this for me? Text me the reports?

*puppy eyes*:cheerful_h4h: Oh, yes please, please!! This would the best thing ever! :thumb_yello:

Thanks!:flowers2:

Poor Mika :roftl: Demanding, us? Nah...:wink2:

I was torn between the extended SITM and the new song, and ended up voting for the new song.....But I'd love both!! And since Doncaster I'm now a SD fan as well, so I also want that!

The only thing that I don't care so much about are drumsticks-I mean, what can I do with them? Just annoy other people making tons of noise, and I already do that too often :sneaky2::naughty: