Mika @ Pavilions, Plymouth - MFC REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sara

it's so weird to have you here with us! :naughty: :naughty:

the day we will have rose, i'll know mika is performing on the moon!:naughty:

:roftl::naughty: I'm gonna do a vanishing act in a minute - only just about to have my tea! lol! - but i will be back. :biggrin2::naughty:

ok, someone's has got her sitm treat tonite too.. :mf_rosetinted: gosh, I LOOOOVE kata! :wub2:

he sang the most extended version f sitm ever heard, he added even lines after the zappappppppp.. stuck in the miiddleeeee..... and he didn't know how to cut it down, poor boy :roftl: everyone singina long like mad :roftl:

he just HAS to make it an excore I mean it's more than expected :mf_rosetinted:

ok, someone's has got her sitm treat tonite too.. :mf_rosetinted: gosh, I LOOOOVE kata! :wub2:

he sang the most extended version f sitm ever heard, he added even lines after the zappappppppp.. stuck in the miiddleeeee..... and he didn't know how to cut it down, poor boy :roftl: everyone singina long like mad :roftl:

he just HAS to make it an excore I mean it's more than expected :mf_rosetinted:

there were more lines???

or the same ones...just repeated???

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!

after the usual zappapapappppp, the repeated a good dozens times, AT LEAST, stuck in the middle, plus more singing I could not hear cause crowd went crazy. he could not cut off song, audience kept repeating his lines, so he just suddenly stopped playing piano without a sort of finale. hilarious! :roftl:

KATA TEASING TONIGHT !!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

well... she won't be seeing it before long...

oh I reply her with my own words in real time so it's all under the sun :mf_rosetinted:

and she cannot hate me, I'm too adorable :mf_rosetinted:

kind of at least :naughty:

Just wanted to get there first as Kata was texting Avoca and I wanted to get the first strike, ha ha.

Don't think Mika loves me any more, doesn't want to give me his drumsticks, I'm really sad.*Hangs head really sadly*

Don't care, like Andy better.LOL!

Just wanted to get there first as Kata was texting Avoca and I wanted to get the first strike, ha ha.

Don't think Mika loves me any more, doesn't want to give me his drumsticks, I'm really sad.*Hangs head really sadly*

my texts in eurovision :naughty:

what's the story, morning glory? you asked and he said no, to kata..??? :shocked: now THIS can ruin her reputation forever!!

I'm sure he does Rose - he just does not want to make it too

obvious!!! :wink2: