How do so many of the fans get to meet MIKA????

canuckchick

I'm going to be flying quite a ways to see MIKA in Vancouver ( not to mention I will be spending a buttload of money, but worth EVERY penny!!) I'm hoping that I'll be able to ice the cake, top it off with a cherry. Know what I mean? I want to be able to meet the guy, just say hi, shake his hand, get a hug, a picture....anything!! How do you guys do it? please please help a fellow fan out, help ma make my dream come true:thumb_yello:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh of course!! calm and collected is definitely the way to go. I wouldn't want to scare him. I know I'd be rather frightened and then some if I had people going nutty on me. How do I know where to wait? the back, the front of the venue? I wouldn't want to miss him!

Oh of course!! calm and collected is definitely the way to go. I wouldn't want to scare him. I know I'd be rather frightened and then some if I had people going nutty on me. How do I know where to wait? the back, the front of the venue? I wouldn't want to miss him!

usually he comes out at the back of the venue... look for a tour bus... You have to be quite patient though... be prepared to wait for him for at least an hour...

Must be nice!! I kind of wish that I could just take off and go to the concerts of my choice. But being a mom and not having the extra cash doesn't really allow for it!

Yeah I'm lucky that the only thing I'm "mom" to at this point has four legs and a collar.

I'm going to be in San Diego the week prior to plan my wedding anyhow, so I've decided that the two California shows are "on the way back". :naughty:

Yeah I'm lucky that the only thing I'm "mom" to at this point has four legs and a collar.

I'm going to be in San Diego the week prior to plan my wedding anyhow, so I've decided that the two California shows are "on the way back". :naughty:

haha, still a mom nonetheless!!! but still, I think I envy you a little.

I'm going to be flying quite a ways to see MIKA in Vancouver ( not to mention I will be spending a buttload of money, but worth EVERY penny!!) I'm hoping that I'll be able to ice the cake, top it off with a cherry. Know what I mean? I want to be able to meet the guy, just say hi, shake his hand, get a hug, a picture....anything!! How do you guys do it? please please help a fellow fan out, help ma make my dream come true:thumb_yello:

uumm first time MFCers helped us out. they gave us the flashy hearts. and kinda flirted with everyone that we possibly could. we dressed up pretty wild. fake eyelashes, hula skirt crazy outfits and sunglasses. kept up with the outfits to the next concert. by the time the third one he remembered us.

Hoping to add 3 more picures to this picture. i am going to Philly, NYC an Chicago... lol

Thats all we did. we didn't have any connections at all. By we i mean me and my cousin.

uumm first time MFCers helped us out. they gave us the flashy hearts. and kinda flirted with everyone that we possibly could. we dressed up pretty wild. fake eyelashes, hula skirt crazy outfits and sunglasses. kept up with the outfits to the next concert. by the time the third one he remembered us.

Thats all we did. we didn't have any connections at all. By we i mean me and my cousin.

wow, what a great idea!!! So everyone wears flashy hearts? Where/how does one get one of these fancy little flashy hearts? I like the idea of the outfits too, but I think i want to pack as lightly as possible!!

wow, what a great idea!!! So everyone wears flashy hearts? Where/how does one get one of these fancy little flashy hearts? I like the idea of the outfits too, but I think i want to pack as lightly as possible!!

i Got those from MFCers uummm i think we got them from DCdeb right before the concerts. but i think you can order them somehow. i m not sure.

and yeah dressing up is not hard for us. we drive everywhere. i don't how thats gonna work out with 11 hour drive this time !

You can get 'em here:

http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/acatalog/WHOLESALE_FLASHING_GLITTER_HEART.html

It's become the MFC "thing", along with badges from our store:

http://www.cafepress.com/mikafanclub.128854082

Try sending a PM to elanorelle, though - she's our western canada MFC rep and might have some spares :thumb_yello: